Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium account hacked.

Solved!

Spotify premium account hacked.

Hi there, my spotify account was hacked this afternoon. I have managed to login sideways through my facebook account which has not been compromised, the email address have both been altered in the meantime and the language changed to a russian script. As the email has been changed I cannot reset the password and as the password has now changed, that email cannot itself be changed. I'm unsure as to when this facebook linkup may be deactivated by them, and was wondering if anybody knew of any way to get help. Regards C

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I suggest you contact support so they can take a look at your account and see what is going on:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

This is the form that doesn't require singing into your account to contact support

If you get an automated reply email, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

I suggest you contact support so they can take a look at your account and see what is going on:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

This is the form that doesn't require singing into your account to contact support

If you get an automated reply email, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star

cheers man, you're a big help. C

You're welcome! 😃

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hi,

I have the same problem. I suspect my accoutn has been hacked as I cannot log in or reset my password. I have contacted Spotify Support but haven't got an answer. I have a premium account so I'm still paying for it. The name of the account is Danyela and the case number 0435873. Please help asap!

can someone from spotify please contact me. my account has been hacked .I cant get in to cancel but i am paying for premium service. please help me. spoify will not respond to me. my email is injected502@hotmail.com

Can someone from Spotify support please contact me my account has been hacked. Please email me mattrulez2212@yahoo.com

Suggested posts