Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription is gone

Subscription is gone

Good afternoon, I purchased a SPOTIFY PREMIUM subscription, but it disappeared the next day and I can't buy it again.
There is no letter in the mail, for what reason I cannot purchase a subscription.
5 Replies

Plan

Even though i have (always) paid in time my Spotify plan is now a 'Free' one according to my Spotify account page??? It should be Premum

Country

Currently Sweden, Up to a year ago I used to live in The Netherlands (thats where I lived when I stared being a Premium PLan user.

Device

Multiple: PC, Iphone, IMAC and IPad

Operating System

All 

My Question or Issue

I have been using Spotify premium for years now and have a monthly subscription which has always been payed (through creditcard) on time. Last payment was 4 april 2023 but now my account says I have a free Spotify plan?? 

Good morning, I have spotify premium. And I am not getting my unlimited music. I get ads while listening to my playlist.

Buenas tardes, estaba escuchando musica y una hora despues vi que ya no tenia premium, pagué el plan de estudiantes hace 3 dias. No entiendo por qué se canceló 

I paid for premium still no activation

Hey folks!

We can't view your accounts from the Community so we can't say for sure, but you may have been affected by an issue we had yesterday that has since been resolved.

If your subscription has been cancelled, your payment will be refunded. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Tip: It normally takes up to 3 to 5 working days for the funds to arrive, all depending on your bank's processing time.

Should you wish to re-subscribe, click on this link.

In case your situation is separate from yesterday's incident, take a look at this FAQ article 🙂

We're here for you should any questions arise.
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts