Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

TRAGICALLY HIP

Solved!

TRAGICALLY HIP

Tragically Hip - sad news about Gord Downie having termial Cancer. Be great if spotify could load their early albums in tribute to Canada's house band for the last 30 years.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Personally, I'd love to have access to the following Hip albums that are currently, and immeasurably frustratingly, not on Spotify:

Day For Night 

Phantom Power

My Music At Work 

In Violet Light 

Trouble At The Henhouse 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I would also like to see more albums from the hip.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

I wish Gord Downie all the best in life but unfortunately Spotify can not itself add albums to Spotify, Spotify wants all the albums in the world. Can you also tell me which albums exactly you're looking for?

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can't be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership. Sometimes the music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others. Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later.
Marked as solution

Personally, I'd love to have access to the following Hip albums that are currently, and immeasurably frustratingly, not on Spotify:

Day For Night 

Phantom Power

My Music At Work 

In Violet Light 

Trouble At The Henhouse 

Marked as solution

I would also like to see more albums from the hip.

The remaining omission is Phantom Power.  It's a serious omission.

I only seem to have a portion of even their "mainstream" albums available (in Europe).  Man Machine Poem, Fully Completely, Now for Plan A, We Are the Same, World Container only.    Where is Up to Here, Road Apples, Day for Night, Trouble at the Henhouse etc ??     

Exactly ...

Apparently, TTH [management or otherwise] have only just licensed the entire catalogue to Spotify Canada. So, hopefully, the remainder of the world will occur at some point, too? Again hopefully, sooner rather than later.

My favorite is We Are the Same. Saw their tour just after this album came out and it was something like a religious experience. Please add it!

I agree 100%. Albums that need to be added:

Phantom power

Trouble at the henhouse

Live between us

Road apples

Up to here

Suggested posts