Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unauthorised payment

Unauthorised payment

Spotify has taken money off me,for the free version. I did not want thr paid version. How do I get the money back?

2 Replies

Hi,

Please contact the support team via this link.  They will be able to help you.

I sent my issue to spotify customer service via their contact form.  They told me that they are "sure" I will get the help I need by posting on the community forum and by looking at the help page.  Really?  Oh well, I'll give it a try.  Here is a redacted version of the issue they believe this community will ably solve:

I do not have a paid spotify subscription. My username is ________  My email address is _________.  My account info confirms that I'm a "free" subscriber. Despite this, I am charged each and every month. I am charged w/ a credit card that I no longer have on an account that I have tried to close. Each month, you cost me $9.99 that I didn't authorize PLUS the $35.00 overdraft fee since I don't use the account. That's $45 per month. PLUS since you keep charging me and won't/can't stop, I get charged $30 for my monthly premium bank account fee. I can't close the bank account because you keep charging it and setting it into overdraft status. I pay $75 each and every month for something I didn't authorize, don't use, and can't cancel. I can't cancel it because you have no record of my account being a premium account.  

Suggested posts