Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong detail for no reason, unable to change!

Wrong detail for no reason, unable to change!

Hi

Ive noticed that my account details are completely wrong. My date of birth is wrong, no email and i cant change the country!

My Spotify account is a Facebook account.

The profile edit page directs me to a face personal detail page, but this page didnt contain any of the mention parameters (like email and dob).

I tried contacing Spotify support but sadly they didn't give me a helpful solution.

Please help!

7 Replies

Have you tried updating your account details here?

Of course! And that's the page that directs me to facebook via link.... thats just the problem

Sorry for my first response. Since your account was created with Facebook, you can only edit your email address, gender, or date of birth via your Facebook settings

Hope this helps!

That's just the thing... I can change things like my name, but no dob or country

Could you let me know if you have a Premium subscription? You can check your subscription status here.

I do not have a premium account, I have spotify free

For changing the country in your account. Go to your account profile and change your details to the country you want to move the account to.  If you're in the country you'd like to change it to, you'll be able to.

Note: It's based on your current IP address. 

Suggested posts