Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

fdgdfg

dfzgdg

• Regular
  • dfzgdg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

account hacked

Can someone please sign me out of all my devices? Someone has hacked my account. I've changed my password but nothing changed. My username is mara303. Thank you!

• Can someone please sign me out of all my devices? Someone has hacked my account. I've changed my password but nothing changed. My username is mara303. Thank you!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ffdgdfsg

dgdfsgdfsgdf

• Regular
  • dgdfsgdfsgdf
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to cancel premium but can't log in

Pls cancel my premium. It won't allow me to log in to cancel it myself. trevor.knaus@gmail.com

• Pls cancel my premium. It won't allow me to log in to cancel it myself. trevor.knaus@gmail.com
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: Changing the username

I have this problem too. How can I change my username without having to create a new account? I ask because this account has the email I want to use. Thanks,Mitchell

• Visitor
  • I have this problem too. How can I change my username without having to create a new account? I ask because this account has the email I want to use.   Thanks, Mitchell
  • Yashwant
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Country settings / available songs

Hi guys, since I moved from Germany to the Netherlands (had to change my country settings) I cant listen to german songs anymore. Some playlist are completely empty now.That is really annoying because I pay for premium.How can I fix this?Greetings

• Hi guys,   since I moved from Germany to the Netherlands (had to change my country settings) I cant listen to german songs anymore. Some playlist are completely empty now. That is really anno...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for access verification timing

Hi, I've send verification to access my artist page with my Spotify account and after dropped links of my page (Facebook, Twitter) for verify that is real me, it show a message that say that they will verify my account but how many days do I need to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I've send verification to access my artist page with my Spotify account and after dropped links of my page (Facebook, Twitter) for verify that is real me, it show a message that say that t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I post my own original music into the Spotify database so others can find my music?

Hey, I'm an original song writer/producer, i've been meaning to add my music to sites other than sounds cloud and was just wondering how I upload my music from my computer onto the database so others may find my music and listen to it etc I produce/s...

• Hey,    I'm an original song writer/producer, i've been meaning to add my music to sites other than sounds cloud and was just wondering how I upload my music from my computer onto the dat...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta Premium familiar

I created a Premium Family account and sent an invitation to myself. now I'm not the owner anymore. help me please

• I created a Premium Family account and sent an invitation to myself. now I'm not the owner anymore. help me please 😞
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment not being made to account

I am currently being charged £9.99 for the following account: 30/09/2017 Spotify P039559E6F London GBR £9.99 I thought I had set it up for my daughters account (tinamgott tinamgott@gmail.com) Would it be possible to find out if the payment is linked ...

• I am currently being charged £9.99 for the following account: 30/09/2017 Spotify P039559E6F London GBR £9.99 I thought I had set it up for my daughters account (tinamgott tinamgott@gmail.com) Would i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac

Mac

• Regular
  • Mac
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into Spotify

Hi Guys, I've been trying to log into my Spotify account for a couple of days now. I've tried using Facebook as login as well as via e-mail. Can someone check the status of my account as you don't have a helpdesk? Thanks.

• Hi Guys,   I've been trying to log into my Spotify account for a couple of days now. I've tried using Facebook as login as well as via e-mail.    Can someone check the status of my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to find login details back

Hi all,I am facing an issue and hope that somebody can help me. I pay a monthly fee from € 9,99 from my MasterCard and I had an seperate email registered with this but I needed to reset my iPad and lost the login details like email address and passwo...

• Visitor
  • Hi all, I am facing an issue and hope that somebody can help me.   I pay a monthly fee from € 9,99 from my MasterCard and I had an seperate email registered with this but I needed to reset my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: How do I remove music from my Artist page?

Dear Spotify Customer Service (Artist Rep Dept.)Remove my entire catalogue immediately or I will have my lawyers contact you..I can be reached at 1 651 410 0009 or emailed at freddy@freddyfresh.com I own the rights to all of this work I want it all o...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify Customer Service (Artist Rep Dept.) Remove my entire catalogue immediately or I will have my lawyers contact you.. I can be reached at 1 651 410 0009 or emailed at freddy@freddyfresh.c...
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify account gets stolen everyday.

So. My account gets stolen almost everyday. Doesnt matter how many times i change password. You should make some kind of a log in code that i get it on my phone when i want to log in. So no one else can log in on my account. it REALLY pisses me off t...

• Visitor
  • So. My account gets stolen almost everyday. Doesnt matter how many times i change password. You should make some kind of a log in code that i get it on my phone when i want to log in. So no one else ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Other] Please bring back the option of being able to delete messages.

So I'm trying to log in to my Spotify account. I get an error saying I've been abroad for more than 14 days and I can't log in. I've had Spotify for over a year now and I've been living in Sweden all through. Now I can't log in in Sweden? Any suggest...

• So I'm trying to log in to my Spotify account. I get an error saying I've been abroad for more than 14 days and I can't log in. I've had Spotify for over a year now and I've been living in Sweden all...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for PREMIUM but receiving FREE

Hello all, maybe this is a common issue but I cannot seem to find a solution. I have had a PREMIUM Spotify account for 2 years now and have used it without issue. I’ve just realized that my account is now listed as FREE and I’m being asked to upgrade...

• Hello all, maybe this is a common issue but I cannot seem to find a solution. I have had a PREMIUM Spotify account for 2 years now and have used it without issue. I’ve just realized that my account i...
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't view my family members.

Hi there! I got a problem. my sister told me that she forgot her email adress. i thought no prob, but then i couldn't view my family members and their aresses anymore. When I click on my family members there just stands "active" but nothing else. Can...

• Hi there! I got a problem. my sister told me that she forgot her email adress. i thought no prob, but then i couldn't view my family members and their aresses anymore. When I click on my family membe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify abroad

Hello!I'm travelling and for some reason can't use online spotify. I need to log in again and when i type the thinghs in right, it says i need to mark the country where i am on spotify.com, but on the website it says that "spotify isn't available in ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I'm travelling and for some reason can't use online spotify. I need to log in again and when i type the thinghs in right, it says i need to mark the country where i am on spotify.com, but on ...
  • sophyeonwater
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes