Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

[HELP] My Spotify account is currently being used by someone else

Hello! My Spotify account is currently being used by someone else. I've changed password, but they're still using it, and they refuse to log out of it. Could someone please disconnect all the devices from my account? Thanks! Sincerely Kitttina Edit: ...

• Hello!   My Spotify account is currently being used by someone else. I've changed password, but they're still using it, and they refuse to log out of it. Could someone please disconnect...
  • SoulBrother
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Discovered on removed?

I have noticed that on artists pages the discovered on section has been removed, this is the section that shows what playlists the artists are in. Also the feature which shows cities with most listeners has been removed. Any reasons as to why? Cheers...

• I have noticed that on artists pages the discovered on section has been removed, this is the section that shows what playlists the artists are in. Also the feature which shows cities with most listen...
  • vsongs
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account hacked? Family members added without my confirmation

I have premium family account shared with my father and my wife's brother. Today my father said that spotify premium got disabled. I logged in via browser and checked family accounts. I see 4 members are added and my father removed from family accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium family account shared with my father and my wife's brother. Today my father said that spotify premium got disabled. I logged in via browser and checked family accounts. I see 4 me...
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Change pic of the playlist "Discover weekly"

The cover of the playlist "Discover weekly" has an old pic taken from old prifile picture in wich there is my ex. I want to know how can i change the cover of the playlist. I changed also the profile pic but it dosen't work. Thanks to everyone

• Visitor
  • The cover of the playlist "Discover weekly" has an old pic taken from old prifile picture in wich there is my ex. I want to know how can i change the cover of the playlist. I changed also the profile...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked

Hello! I'm really stressed out cause i've been hacked on my Spotify Account (Not this account) where i'm paying for Premium and I can't acces it! The "hacker" has changed my email and I can seriouesly do nothing about it. I did use contact form thing...

• Hello!   I'm really stressed out cause i've been hacked on my Spotify Account (Not this account) where i'm paying for Premium and I can't acces it! The "hacker" has changed my email and I...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double charged

Hi, i applied for the student discount but changed my mind so i went back. So that it should not of gone through. The thing is i went on my bank account and it said i have be charged twice and the transation went through yet when i go on the accounts...

• Visitor
  • Hi, i applied for the student discount but changed my mind so i went back. So that it should not of gone through. The thing is i went on my bank account and it said i have be charged twice and the tr...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot log into my Spotify account username is 2153ug6niabpd3pah5k2xntq.

I cannot log into my Spotify account username is 2153ug6niabpd3pah5k2xntq. I logged out on my phone and cannot login again. If I press forgotten password it does not recognise the username.

• I cannot log into my Spotify account username is 2153ug6niabpd3pah5k2xntq. I logged out on my phone and cannot login again. If I press forgotten password it does not recognise the username.
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mail doesn't change to new Email

Hey. A few month ago I changed my Emailadress on Facebook and today I see, that Spotify didn't changed it. There is still my old Adress. But I cant change it in Spotify because it tells me, that I have to change it in Facebook. So now I have two diff...

• Hey. A few month ago I changed my Emailadress on Facebook and today I see, that Spotify didn't changed it. There is still my old Adress. But I cant change it in Spotify because it tells me, that I ha...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong detail for no reason, unable to change!

HiIve noticed that my account details are completely wrong. My date of birth is wrong, no email and i cant change the country!My Spotify account is a Facebook account.The profile edit page directs me to a face personal detail page, but this page didn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Ive noticed that my account details are completely wrong. My date of birth is wrong, no email and i cant change the country! My Spotify account is a Facebook account. The profile edit page dire...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost Credit Card - Account Disabled

Hi! I recently lost my credit card and forgot to update my payment information. Now my account is disabled and I cannot log back in, even to change my info. I tried resetting my password, but it says that my username is not linked to an active accoun...

• Hi! I recently lost my credit card and forgot to update my payment information. Now my account is disabled and I cannot log back in, even to change my info.   I tried resetting my password, bu...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 408 error without leaving a country

I did not leave the country for the whole year and i am having a 408 error. Why?? Help will be greatly appreciated.

• I did not leave the country for the whole year and i am having a 408 error. Why?? Help will be greatly appreciated.
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution logged me out and saying any of my emails arent registered

So i go onto the spotify app to try to listen to music and sees that it logged me out, and wont let me log back in saying that my emails wont work and facebook isnt working either

• So i go onto the spotify app to try to listen to music and sees that it logged me out, and wont let me log back in saying that my emails wont work and facebook isnt working either 
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong artist name

I published an album but the name is wrong. I asked for "$cott" and it came out as "Cott". I already wrote to assistance but I received no reply.

• I published an album but the name is wrong. I asked for "$cott" and it came out as "Cott". I already wrote to assistance but I received no reply.
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use premium account in Vietnam

Hi there!Currently living in Vietnam, I am considering subscribing to Spotify Premium from my home country France where Spotify is available. I can also have a payment method from France.It seems like there would no problem to listen to 'offline' mus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! Currently living in Vietnam, I am considering subscribing to Spotify Premium from my home country France where Spotify is available. I can also have a payment method from France. It seems...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing mail

Dear spotify fans,I'm using my fathers spotify account because he was only using it during sunday drives and such. Because I was using spotify for 99% of the time all of the playlists, saved albums and such, are mine. But now my father wants to use i...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear spotify fans, I'm using my fathers spotify account because he was only using it during sunday drives and such. Because I was using spotify for 99% of the time all of the playlists, saved albu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Profile picture changes by itself

Hi! My Spotify isn´t connected to Facebook. But I changed my profile picture in FB the other day and now its been changed on Spotify too. It´s kind of creepy to see that Spotify changes my profile picture to the same one as on FB when the two are not...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   My Spotify isn´t connected to Facebook. But I changed my profile picture in FB the other day and now its been changed on Spotify too.   It´s kind of creepy to see that Spotify cha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Non ricordo la mail.

Buongiorno.Ho effettuato il logout dopo tanto tempo e non ricordo più l'indirizzo mail con il quale posso effettuare il login. Essendo utente premium ho però la lista di movimenti effettuati dal conto per il pagamento dell'abbonamento. C'è modo a par...

• Buongiorno. Ho effettuato il logout dopo tanto tempo e non ricordo più l'indirizzo mail con il quale posso effettuare il login. Essendo utente premium ho però la lista di movimenti effettuati dal co...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! People using my account

I have been hacked - multiple other unauthorized devices are using my account - what do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I have been hacked - multiple other unauthorized devices are using my account - what do I do? 
  • rhysparry1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ik kan niet inloggen

Beste Spotify,Ik wil mijn account graag weer ingeschakeld hebben! Ik kan nergens meer inloggen om de factuur te betalen, dus hoe lossen we dit op?Alvast bedankt.Vriendelijke groet,Fenne Hopmans

• Beste Spotify, Ik wil mijn account graag weer ingeschakeld hebben! Ik kan nergens meer inloggen om de factuur te betalen, dus hoe lossen we dit op? Alvast bedankt. Vriendelijke groet, Fenne H...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Country selection

Hi all,I signed in when in Greece and now I moved in Vietnam. So Spotify doesn't allow me to log in because my location doesn't match my account settings. But, it also doesn't allow me to change my location in my account settings. I'm using Chrome on...

• Hi all, I signed in when in Greece and now I moved in Vietnam. So Spotify doesn't allow me to log in because my location doesn't match my account settings. But, it also doesn't allow me to change my...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes