Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Family not recognized

I recently added my daughter in my Spotify Family account and with my help, we were able to successfully redeem the code and her spotify account is successfully activated under my Spotify Family. However, after logging out and logging back in her acc...

• I recently added my daughter in my Spotify Family account and with my help, we were able to successfully redeem the code and her spotify account is successfully activated under my Spotify Family. How...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation

Hi I subscribed to Spotify premium this morning with my NUS student discount at £4.99pm. However, my brother and my dad also want it so I now want to cancel and subscribe for the family offer instead at £14.99 a month. Do I have to stay with Spotify ...

• Hi    I subscribed to Spotify premium this morning with my NUS student discount at £4.99pm. However, my brother and my dad also want it so I now want to cancel and subscribe for the&...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account stopped after update

My premium account switched to free after I updated the app on my iPhone to 7.8.0I logged out and in again but that didn't do anything.Do I need to upgrade to premium again?

• My premium account switched to free after I updated the app on my iPhone to 7.8.0 I logged out and in again but that didn't do anything. Do I need to upgrade to premium again?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The family plan excluded my family

Hello,I have a premium account and I bought the family plan, but the application expelled my family members from the plan and I do not know why, this is the second time that it happens

• Visitor
  • Hello,I have a premium account and I bought the family plan, but the application expelled my family members from the plan and I do not know why, this is the second time that it happens
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium address

How spotify is getting the adress? From email address or postal code? Because my family members cannot have premium account

• How spotify is getting the adress? From email address or postal code? Because my family members cannot have premium account
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo obtener Spotify premium

Cuando ingreso mis datos de tarjeta y pongo aceptar spotify me vuelve a aparecer para que de nuevo ingrese mis datos y no me deja contratar spotify premiumAYUDA

• Cuando ingreso mis datos de tarjeta y pongo aceptar spotify me vuelve a aparecer para que de nuevo ingrese mis datos y no me deja contratar spotify premium AYUDA
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't get the email for Family Premium

Hello, My mom subscribed to family premium and she sent me the invitation by email and I can't receive it, I've double checked the email and my junk mail. I already have a free spotify account can I simply get the code to enter my family premium? Ple...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   My mom subscribed to family premium and she sent me the invitation by email and I can't receive it, I've double checked the email and my junk mail.    I already have a fre...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Domicilio

Quiero saber el domicilio que ingresé y al editar mi perfil no encuentro ninguna opción de mi domicilio que ingresé

• Quiero saber el domicilio que ingresé y al editar mi perfil no encuentro ninguna opción de mi domicilio que ingresé
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount charged immediately w/o verification

I was not aware that student premium was for those only in college. I ended up getting charged 3 times for $15, will and if so, when will I get my money back?Thank you.

• I was not aware that student premium was for those only in college. I ended up getting charged 3 times for $15, will and if so, when will I get my money back? Thank you.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wife invited to the Family Premium but Spotify not allowing her to connect

Updated my plan to Family Premium and invited my wife but she was not able to connect because the zip code didn't match. Indeed there as an error in her zip code which is now fixed. Invited her again and even with the new invitation and the correct z...

• Updated my plan to Family Premium and invited my wife but she was not able to connect because the zip code didn't match. Indeed there as an error in her zip code which is now fixed. Invited her ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions about premium account

If i pay again before the limit time ended it will be reset to 30 days or give more 30 day ?

• If i pay again before the limit time ended it will be reset to 30 days or give more 30 day ?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot login details

Hi I'm sorry to trouble you but I was hoping you could help me I have had ordinary Spotify on my tablet for a while now and can log in no problem. I have got premium on my iPhone but when I created this account it wouldn't allow me to use my normal e...

• Hi I'm sorry to trouble you but I was hoping you could help me I have had ordinary Spotify on my tablet for a while now and can log in no problem. I have got premium on my iPhone but when I created t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account.

Hi I can't login to my account , it was active till last thursday , suddenly my account logged out on my iphone and since that day i cant login to spotify and i am getting this error The username or email you provided is not associated with an active...

• Hi I can't login to my account , it was active till last thursday , suddenly my account logged out on my iphone and since that day i cant login to spotify and i am getting this error The username or ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

Can't log in through my TV. Also I've paid for the premium package and have my receipt but when log in with my phone it says payment wasn't made

• Can't log in through my TV. Also I've paid for the premium package and have my receipt but when log in with my phone it says payment wasn't made
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ingresar a spotify

Tengo problemas para ingresar a spotify me cambiaron a plan familiar e ingreso todos los datos correctos y no me deja que la direccion no es correcta .. Ya intente varias veces que puedo hacer ?!

• Tengo problemas para ingresar a spotify me cambiaron a plan familiar e ingreso todos los datos correctos y no me deja que la direccion no es correcta .. Ya intente varias veces que puedo hacer ?!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No es posible validar la dirección familiar

Tengo plan premium familiar y a todos los usuarios les llegó el mensaje de validar dirección con el código postal. De los 5 miembros solo uno pudo hacer la validación. El resto de mi familia no puede usar premium. Spotify ya cobró mi mensualidad de m...

• Tengo plan premium familiar y a todos los usuarios les llegó el mensaje de validar dirección con el código postal. De los 5 miembros solo uno pudo hacer la validación. El resto de mi familia no puede...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset, my new account

I recently purchased a family premium 'scperkins1@hotmail.com'. I got so excited I forgot my username and password. But I did get my wife connected 'gosoxer@hotmail.com". HISTORY: I had a free account with my work that I created many years ago with t...

• Visitor
  • I recently purchased a family premium 'scperkins1@hotmail.com'. I got so excited I forgot my username and password. But I did get my wife connected 'gosoxer@hotmail.com". HISTORY: I had a free acco...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Donde aparece el domicilio completo (dirección ) ? Problemas para ingresar cuentas de familires

Buen día.Tengo problemas para encontrar mi domicilio completo, mis familiares no pueden ingresar con el Plan familiar...

• Casual Listener
  • Buen día. Tengo problemas para encontrar mi domicilio completo, mis familiares no pueden ingresar con el Plan familiar...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have been charged for this month £9.99 despite cancelling my subscription

I paid for the 3 months for 99p, 3 months ago, and the day I did this I cancelled my subscription to premium, I know this worked as when it came to re-pay for premium I got error messages saying my premium would run out etc. However, I check my onlin...

• Visitor
  • I paid for the 3 months for 99p, 3 months ago, and the day I did this I cancelled my subscription to premium, I know this worked as when it came to re-pay for premium I got error messages saying my p...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes