Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 955 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 955 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I can't switch countries in my settings

Hi there, I have a Danish Spotify account, but I live and study in the UK and I wanted to take advantage of the UniDays discount offer. However, even though I logged in to my student page and was redirected back to Spotify, I got a message that I was...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have a Danish Spotify account, but I live and study in the UK and I wanted to take advantage of the UniDays discount offer. However, even though I logged in to my student page an...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't store Songs

I can't download any additional songs due to the limitation. Songs on device 1=0 device 2=0 device 3=0Actions I took:-deleted app from all devices-reinstalled spotify⇒ no changeSeems as if your database entries are corruptPlease correct. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  •  I can't download any additional songs due to the limitation. Songs on device 1=0 device 2=0 device 3=0 Actions I took: -deleted app from all devices -reinstalled spotify ⇒ no change Seems ...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with login to Spotify after removing the Facebook-linking

I do not remember my Spotify password and tried to change it through "Have you forgotten your password" -section. When I submit my gmail address, it'll will redirect me to a page where it says that I have to do this through my Facebook account, but t...

• I do not remember my Spotify password and tried to change it through "Have you forgotten your password" -section. When I submit my gmail address, it'll will redirect me to a page where it says that I...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual Account issue

I have an original account with you guys (account 1) that i get charged on. The email account associated with Account 1 I had to delete due to issues. I want to cancel that account and payments. I also ended up creating a second account today that I ...

• Visitor
  • I have an original account with you guys (account 1) that i get charged on. The email account associated with Account 1 I had to delete due to issues. I want to cancel that account and payments. I al...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining Family Premium

Hello, on December 25th I was invited to join Premium for Families by Jade Mallory. The automated email message is pasted below. "Welcome to the family Great news, Jade Mallory has invited you to join Premium for Family. This means you'll be able to ...

• Hello, on December 25th I was invited to join Premium for Families by Jade Mallory. The automated email message is pasted below. "Welcome to the family Great news, Jade Mallory has invited you to joi...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone account not showing up

I got a new phone and when I went to login into Spotify I couldn't remember my password so I reset it. When I logged in all of my account settings were gone including my premium membership and playlist. I signed up again for premium but still no play...

• I got a new phone and when I went to login into Spotify I couldn't remember my password so I reset it. When I logged in all of my account settings were gone including my premium membership and playli...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ayuda con mi cuenta ya no me da la opcion premium en mi app

cuando intento checar mi cuenta en mi iphone solo me aparece la opción de la versión gratuita y usualmente me enseña la opcion para actualizar a premium, ahora ya no me da esa opcion y ya no puedo ni escuchar musica en version gratuita, solo quiero t...

• Casual Listener
  • cuando intento checar mi cuenta en mi iphone solo me aparece la opción de la versión gratuita y usualmente me enseña la opcion para actualizar a premium, ahora ya no me da esa opcion y ya no puedo ni...
  • yanildafrias76
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I remove the Facebook connection from my account?

I just want an answer to this question. I created my Spotify account using Facebook, back when you couldn't have a Spotify account without Facebook, or whatever. Now things are a little different. Since I created my Spotify account with my Facebook a...

• Visitor
  • I just want an answer to this question.  I created my Spotify account using Facebook, back when you couldn't have a Spotify account without Facebook, or whatever.  Now things are a little d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't join in my family nomore

Me and my homemates were using spotify family. But today, it was suspended for me and another member of the family. But the one who makes the payment seemed Okey. So, just to be sure, I asked one of my friends for inviting me to different family. It ...

• Casual Listener
  • Me and my homemates were using spotify family. But today, it was suspended for me and another member of the family. But the one who makes the payment seemed Okey. So, just to be sure, I asked one of ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

added pre paid vouchers to the wrong account

Hi I have two accounts and have accidentally uploaded my pre paid vouchers to the wrong account can

• Visitor
  • Hi I have two accounts and have accidentally uploaded my pre paid vouchers to the wrong account can
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moved Overseas but I want my former country suggestions

Hi. I have moved overseas in the last few months, from Australia to Colombia. I have changed my payment from an Aus credit card to a Colombian credit card because It seemed an obvious and normal process. Spotify continued to work normally, with an ex...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have moved overseas in the last few months, from Australia to Colombia. I have changed my payment from an Aus credit card to a Colombian credit card because It seemed an obvious and no...
  • metalsernda
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for both family and premium. ( 149+99!!!) Change e-mail address

Hi, I change my subscription from premium to family but this month i will pay for both!!!! My e-mail is ****************@gmail.com but in my premium its ***********@comhem.se . This last e-mail i never use and i want to change it to the gmail adress ...

• Hi,    I change my subscription from premium to family but this month i will pay for both!!!!   My e-mail is ****************@gmail.com but in my premium its ***********@comhem...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Hi, My account got hacked today, it's a very old account that i later synced with facebook. I can still log in through Facebook but the hacker changed the old password for the original username, deleted all my playlists and then changed the email add...

• Hi,   My account got hacked today, it's a very old account that i later synced with facebook. I can still log in through Facebook but the hacker changed the old password for the original use...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Korean Credit Card

I am a Korean Exchange student currently living in Seoul and I want to get Spotify Premium but I cannot use my Korean credit card for the purchase and I don't have any American cards. How can I get Spotify Premium with my card

• I am a Korean Exchange student currently living in Seoul and I want to get Spotify Premium but I cannot use my Korean credit card for the purchase and I don't have any American cards. How can I get S...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$0.99 Premium Membership change to $17.99 Family mermbership

I recently signed up for the $0.99 for 3 months Premium Membership. I would like to subscribe to the $17.99 Family Premium Membership. Obviously, I want to take advantage of the super discounted 99 cents membership though. Is it therefore best to wai...

• I recently signed up for the $0.99 for 3 months Premium Membership. I would like to subscribe to the $17.99 Family Premium Membership. Obviously, I want to take advantage of the super discounted 99 c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country with a premium family account

I created my spotify account in Brazil (originaly free, then upgraded to premium family). After moving to the UK, I was only able to update my country on payment settings (changing my credit card details and country to UK). HOWEVER, I cannot update m...

• Casual Listener
  • I created my spotify account in Brazil (originaly free, then upgraded to premium family). After moving to the UK, I was only able to update my country on payment settings (changing my credit card det...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong email for spotify please help

The email that's registered to my account, ********************@hotmail.co.uk, has now ceased to exist and is no longer active. I can't access this email at all. I've forgotten my password, and whenever I request a reset email, it sends the email to ...

• Visitor
  • The email that's registered to my account, ********************@hotmail.co.uk, has now ceased to exist and is no longer active. I can't access this email at all. I've forgotten my password, and whene...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to reactivate a family account for all members

Hi, I just forgot to pay my monthly fee and my premium subscription got back to free. As soon as I got the mail from Spotify I paid with PayPal and now I have a premium for family, all my playlists albums eetc are back, but all members of my family a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just forgot to pay my monthly fee and my premium subscription got back to free. As soon as I got the mail from Spotify I paid with PayPal and now I have a premium for family, all my playli...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Address

Unbelievable that you would allow a user to enter an address, then not let them see it or change it. This is basic functionality of all computer systems. Your solution - cancel your account and sign up again - unbelievable! Worse again, your solution...

• Casual Listener
  • Unbelievable that you would allow a user to enter an address, then not let them see it or change it. This is basic functionality of all computer systems.   Your solution - cancel your account ...
  • thebigblaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Issues

I have paid my monthly subscription by debit card, but Spotify is still requesting payment. My bank has confirmed payment to Spotify but nothing on Spotify is showing this. I have filled out 2 request forms regarding this and have received no reply a...

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid my monthly subscription by debit card, but Spotify is still requesting payment. My bank has confirmed payment to Spotify but nothing on Spotify is showing this. I have filled out 2 reques...
  • bazisalive
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes