Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

how to get my account back from my ex

i have tried to contact spotify, but that was a waste of timei hadf my email/facebook linked to my ex his account, on a family subbut since today he finally noticed and cancelled my subscription.but i can not make my own payment for my own account.wh...

• i have tried to contact spotify, but that was a waste of time i hadf my email/facebook linked to my ex his account, on a family sub but since today he finally noticed and cancelled my subscription....
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Property of download/licence

Hi there: my question: when you download a song, is it going to be your property ? Or after finishing the subscribtion premium it is not more available ? What format/licence have the downloaded songs ?

• Hi there:   my question: when you download a song, is it going to be your property ? Or after finishing the subscribtion premium it is not more available ? What format/licence have the downloa...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account, I need help

Hellow 3 days ago my account was hacked, I sent several messages to you, but I didn't get any help, my e-mail and my pw was changed(claraeliashuerta@outlook.es),

• Hellow  3  days  ago  my  account  was  hacked,  I  sent  several  messages  to  you,  but  I  didn't  get  a...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to end a premium account?!

Hey guys, Today I bought a premium account for Spotify, but one thing isn't clear for me.What is Spotify's period of notice? Can you stop your premium account one day before the new month or should you have 3 weeks between it or...?If anyone could he...

• Hey guys,   Today I bought a premium account for Spotify, but one thing isn't clear for me. What is Spotify's period of notice? Can you stop your premium account one day before the new month ...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do I have two accounts?

I recently checked my bank statement and it appears that I pay for Spotify twice a month. How can this be fixed?

• I recently checked my bank statement and it appears that I pay for Spotify twice a month. How can this be fixed?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice

I got a new account but tried to use my same credit card. I tried for the 3 month for 99 cents, and when i had put all my info in, it said i already had that offer and i couldnt get it. Well it said its pending to charge me in my bank account twice f...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a new account but tried to use my same credit card. I tried for the 3 month for 99 cents, and when i had put all my info in, it said i already had that offer and i couldnt get it. Well it said ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Spotify family member

HiSo my question is a bit more complicated, but I will try and do my best, and just write me any follow up questions if any should surface.So here goes:Today I wanted to add my dad to my Spotify account, by simply adding a new member to my Family pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi So my question is a bit more complicated, but I will try and do my best, and just write me any follow up questions if any should surface. So here goes: Today I wanted to add my dad to my Sp...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Suscripción

Estimados: El día de hoy en la mañana me llego un mensaje por la oferta de Spotify 3 meses por $290. Ingrese a mi cuenta y al momento de realizar la suscripción me aparece un aviso: "Parece que ya has utilizado esta promoción". Para mi eso quiere dec...

• Casual Listener
  • Estimados:      El día de hoy en la mañana me llego un mensaje por la oferta de Spotify 3 meses por $290. Ingrese a mi cuenta y al momento de realizar la suscripción me aparece un av...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please delete account

I tried to sign up for spoti today for the first time and found out that someone has an account using my email already. I want it deleted so that I can open my own account. I find that this is fraudulent use of my email. Sent a request using the norm...

• I tried to sign up for spoti today for the first time and found out that someone has an account using my email already. I want it deleted so that I can open my own account. I find that this is fraudu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The painfully slow process of recovering a hacked spotify account...

I had to create this account because my original premium account "fatalaid" was hacked into 3 days ago....and I still don't have access to it. Why? All because the hacker changed the email address, which essentially locks me out of my own account - w...

• Casual Listener
  • I had to create this account because my original premium account "fatalaid" was hacked into 3 days ago....and I still don't have access to it. Why? All because the hacker changed the email addre...
  • Deasy
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes

Deleting Account

I would like to delete this account. I've made it by a mistake(logging in with facebook) and I'm using another account and I would like to connect my FB account on my another account.

• Visitor
  • I would like to delete this account. I've made it by a mistake(logging in with facebook) and I'm using another account and I would like to connect my FB account on my another account.
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete an account

Hi,I don't really want an account anymore. How do I delete it?

• Hi, I don't really want an account anymore. How do I delete it?
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium

Hey i bought a premium card for one month and you advertised i would get an extra 30 days for free however i dis not, whats the deal

• Hey i bought a premium card for one month and you advertised i would get an extra 30 days for free however i dis not, whats the deal
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I'm a student!

How do I get my discount if I've already been paying the 999 a month?

• How do I get my discount if I've already been paying the 999 a month?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps charging me after I cancelled my subscription

I cancelled my subscription on 3/12/2016 and received an email confirming the cancellation. The website also confirmed that by show that "Your Premium subscription will end on 4/11/16" under account overview. However, today I was charged $9.99 for th...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my subscription on 3/12/2016 and received an email confirming the cancellation. The website also confirmed that by show that "Your Premium subscription will end on 4/11/16" under account ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I've paid the premium account but I'm still free

Hi, I joined spotify 6 hours ago and decided to use the offer of 3 months of premium subscription for 0.99€. I have done the payment (it is reflected in my bank account) but spotify stil says that I'm not premium. As I said, the payment is done and r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I joined spotify 6 hours ago and decided to use the offer of 3 months of premium subscription for 0.99€. I have done the payment (it is reflected in my bank account) but spotify stil say...
  • patomolina
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm suppose to get 3 Months Free.

There was this offer back in April where you could get 3 Months of Premium Subscription then it'll be P129/month. (Got this offer on Facebook ads) I subscribed 27th of April, today, I got an email saying that my subscription will end on 27th of May. ...

• Casual Listener
  • There was this offer back in April where you could get 3 Months of Premium Subscription then it'll be P129/month. (Got this offer on Facebook ads) I subscribed 27th of April, today, I got a...
  • ronnavalta
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancel Subscription function not possible for LONG passwords with special characters

I experienced that the cancel subscription function doesn't work if your account uses really long, really complex passwords.(such as: V^EJW%|n7Bs?~!ip]vnGllfCPv[A/N7N or _MTjD#aXkQMF_>wrjmQfHmJzg9OlpCvlpg"FW8("xxhdQkeWiBt!RccGxqB`fDyO - These are not...

• Regular
  • I experienced that the cancel subscription function doesn't work if your account uses really long, really complex passwords. (such as: V^EJW%|n7Bs?~!ip]vnGllfCPv[A/N7N or _MTjD#aXkQMF_>...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Borrar mi cuenta

Hola, quisiera que me ayudaran a borrar mi cuenta ya que no tengo interés en el servicio, además de las constantes interrupciones, los cuelgues, la falta de artistas por ser "poco conocidos" y otros temas personales, me interesaría si pudiera control...

• Hola, quisiera que me ayudaran a borrar mi cuenta ya que no tengo interés en el servicio, además de las constantes interrupciones, los cuelgues, la falta de artistas por ser "poco conocidos" y otros ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged for Premium, No premium on my account

I paid 99p with PayPal to get three months on my new account. The money has came off my account, but i have no premium on any of my accounts, I have checked them all. I have went through each tip on the Spotify website, and my issue still isn't fixed...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid 99p with PayPal to get three months on my new account. The money has came off my account, but i have no premium on any of my accounts, I have checked them all. I have went through each tip on ...
  • frascurrie99
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes