Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I was charged for premium even though I canceled premium and was using free

Is there any type of support people I can email about them charging me even though I don't have premium??????

• Is there any type of support people I can email about them charging me even though I don't have premium??????
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone else just literally got hacked?

I was just listening to one of my playlists on a car rie and someone literally hacked my spotify and changed my password at that instance. It's weird because they used it to listen to music lol. I removed my card for now. Any other things you guys ca...

• I was just listening to one of my playlists on a car rie and someone literally hacked my spotify and changed my password at that instance. It's weird because they used it to listen to music lol. I re...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account doesnt exist anymore

so i got a spotify premium trial for 30 days and cancelled before the 30 days ended so i didnt get charged, but it still charged me anyway. i disputed and got my money back, but now ehenver i try to sign into my accound it won't let me anymore, givin...

• so i got a spotify premium trial for 30 days and cancelled before the 30 days ended so i didnt get charged, but it still charged me anyway. i disputed and got my money back, but now ehenver i try to ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Spotify free on the computer

So I did some reading about spotify premium and what i saw was spotify free was only for a 30 day trial. So does that mean after 30 days i can't listen to spotify on my computer? And if so do I have to cancel in order not to be charged? If that is al...

• So I did some reading about spotify premium and what i saw was spotify free was only for a 30 day trial. So does that mean after 30 days i can't listen to spotify on my computer? And if so do I have ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen Account

Turkish: merhaba türkiyede yaşıyorum paradeshop.net isimli siteden hesap aldım hesap çalıntı imiş fakat farketmeden önce kart bilgilerimi yazmıştım ve şuan kart bilgilerim hala orda iptal etmek ve kullanıcısına hesabı geri vermek istiyorumEnglish: Hi...

• Turkish:   merhaba türkiyede yaşıyorum paradeshop.net isimli siteden hesap aldım hesap çalıntı imiş fakat farketmeden önce kart bilgilerimi yazmıştım ve şuan kart bilgilerim hala orda iptal et...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Error

I tried to get the student discount premium subscription, but it kept not accepting my student information. When I checked my bank account this morning I had been charged $5.48 four times and I still don't have premium. HELP

• I tried to get the student discount premium subscription, but it kept not accepting my student information. When I checked my bank account this morning I had been charged $5.48 four times and I still...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription cost incresed from £4.99 to £9.99?

Hi, I have a studen subscription for £4.99 a month. I have had this for around a year and had no issues with payment. I just happened to see on my bank statement that for the past three months spotify have debited £9.99 from my account... without my ...

• Hi,   I have a studen subscription for £4.99 a month. I have had this for around a year and had no issues with payment. I just happened to see on my bank statement that for the past three mo...
  • hannahkershaw98
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of sign in method

Hi! I have deleted my facebook app from my mobile, and I cannot sign in on the mobile app without the facebook app so I want to change the sing in method from Facebook to an ordinary User and Password. Is it possible? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I have deleted my facebook app from my mobile, and I cannot sign in on the mobile app without the facebook app so I want to change the sing in method from Facebook to an ordinary User an...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant' logon on

I just downloaded spotify. I have an account and have my user name and password. It will not let me log on/ I have tried and tried... I am logging on NOT with facebook. I put in my user name and password. What am I doing wrong? Thank you

• I just downloaded spotify.  I have an account and have my user name and password.  It will not let me log on/  I have tried and tried... I am logging on NOT with facebook.  I pu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Please Delete my Account

will you please delete my Spotify account? I barely ever use it & I have premium but I would like to delete my whole account. thx.

• will you please delete my Spotify account? I barely ever use it & I have premium but I would like to delete my whole account. thx. 🙂
  • Ryszard1942
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card window gets blocked

Hey guys, I tried to subscribe to spotify premium, but the window where I was supposed to enter my credit card information got blocked. I have checked my Safari settings and there should not be a problem. I have attached a screenshot of it Regards,Sa...

• Hey guys,   I tried to subscribe to spotify premium, but the window where I was supposed to enter my credit card information got blocked. I have checked my Safari settings and there should not...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking to facebook

Ok, I'm having some issues. I apparently have 2 spotify accounts and didn't know it. I just upgraded the one I always use, but none of my playlists are showing for anyone. So I tried linking it to facebook and it tells me that an account is already l...

• Ok, I'm having some issues. I apparently have 2 spotify accounts and didn't know it. I just upgraded the one I always use, but none of my playlists are showing for anyone. So I tried linking it to fa...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've paid for premium, but there is an error.

Hi guys.So, I decided to get Premium account. And when there was "Waiting to finish transaction" page, my computer got BSoD*. And now I have Premium, I want to cancel it, but I can't. On the page with subscription I have a message with "Your payment ...

• Hi guys. So, I decided to get Premium account. And when there was "Waiting to finish transaction" page, my computer got BSoD*. And now I have Premium, I want to cancel it, but I can't. On the page...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CHARGED FOR PREMUIM WHEN I SHOULDNT BE!!

Just realised I've been charged for Spotify Premium for the past 10 months even though I've never agreed to this and on my account it says Free not Premium and I have never had PREMUIM . I am trying to contact Spotify as I want an explanation and ref...

• Just realised I've been charged for Spotify Premium for the past 10 months even though I've never agreed to this and on my account it says Free not Premium and I have never had PREMUIM . I am trying ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription

When accepting my invite to my son it just comes up with we are not in the same country?

• Casual Listener
  • When accepting my invite to my son it just comes up with we are not in the same country?
  • kyleg71
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Available devices

I am logged onto my iPhone with my Spotify Premium account. Every now and then when I look at my available devices there is an unknown account. Does this mean this user has access to my account or that they are on the same wifi with their own Spotify...

•  I am logged onto my iPhone with my Spotify Premium account.  Every now and then when I look at my available devices there is an unknown account.  Does this mean this user has access t...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 days free trial?

Hi, I just got a spotify premium student membership after a 7 days trial but I have been charged for my subscription even though 30 days free trial was promised - where should I contact for the issue? Thank You.

• Hi,   I just got a spotify premium student membership after a 7 days trial but I have been charged for my subscription even though 30 days free trial was promised - where should I contact for ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads being played on premium account

I have had a premium account for a while now and it works perfectly fine on my phone app. However a month or so back i used my laptop to play Spotify and ads are being played between songs. My phone still works fine but the laptop still plays ads. Bo...

• I have had a premium account for a while now and it works perfectly fine on my phone app. However a month or so back i used my laptop to play Spotify and ads are being played between songs. My phone ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

me esta cobrando Spotify y cuando le quiero dar de baja me dice q mi cuenta es free y no es asi

Se me está cobrando de mi cuenta y cuando le quiero dar de baja me dice qun mi suscripcion es free y no es asi xq me están cobrando como hago para darme de baja?

• Se me está cobrando de mi cuenta y cuando le quiero dar de baja me dice qun mi suscripcion es free y no es asi xq me están cobrando como hago para darme de baja?
  • Joa7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel subscription

Hello I need help to know how to cancel my subscription to spotify I just can't pay anymore so I need to do this ASAP

• Hello I need help to know how to cancel my subscription to spotify I just can't pay anymore so I need to do this ASAP
  • eskimonw
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes