Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Vodafone premium

Hey.I have been a Vodafone customer with Spotify since may 2014, all was ok yesterday and this morning however this evening I find I'm on free, subscription says free and ive traced my emails to confirm I'm good till may.Any ideas why it's reverted?

• Hey. I have been a Vodafone customer with Spotify since may 2014, all was ok yesterday and this morning however this evening I find I'm on free, subscription says free and ive traced my emails to ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forced to Banned Spotify from Pay Pal to unsubscribe

Spotifys of stoping of payment for premium is VERY buggy so use the paper version insteed.they kept trying to make Pay Pal every month even thow i've ended it and taking it fore a restart of my Premium !!!?Folled me 5 time's from mid november to 1:e ...

• Spotifys of stoping of payment for premium is VERY buggy so use the paper version insteed. they kept trying to make Pay Pal every month even thow i've ended it and taking it fore a restart of my Pre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Haven't received chromecast voucher

Hi, I haven't received my chromecast voucher and it's been 7 days. What should I do?

• Hi, I haven't received my chromecast voucher and it's been 7 days. What should I do?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amına koyayım.

Siktiğim orospu çocukları şubat 29 çekiyor ama ayın birinden birine yenilendiği için tüm şarkılarım silindi vodafone ayın 2 sinde yenilenecek diyor. 200 şarkıyı ne sikime geri yükleyeyim kan emici orospy çocukları 1 yıllık kullanıcınıza 1 günün hesab...

• Casual Listener
  • Siktiğim orospu çocukları şubat 29 çekiyor ama ayın birinden birine yenilendiği için tüm şarkılarım silindi vodafone ayın 2 sinde yenilenecek diyor. 200 şarkıyı ne sikime geri yükleyeyim kan emici or...
  • Safak1641
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay!!

Woke up this morning to an email saying payment failed, tried to sort it, but spotify won't take my card! I've been on the phone to my bank asking why it failed and whats happend etc. There is funds in my account and my card isn't blocked. The card i...

• Woke up this morning to an email saying payment failed, tried to sort it, but spotify won't take my card!   I've been on the phone to my bank asking why it failed and whats happend etc. There ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country and payment method

Hi, I subscribed to Spotify Premium when I was in UK. I am currently living in Spain and wish to change the payment to a Spanish card. I have followed the instructions from the Help page literally now over 10 times and I don't get anywhere near the o...

• Hi,   I subscribed to Spotify Premium when I was in UK. I am currently living in Spain and wish to change the payment to a Spanish card.   I have followed the instructions from the Help...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sound problems from android devices

Over the last few weeks, I have had this problem,When I play from one of my playlists, from any of my android devices, the sound stops after 4-5 songs, but the music runs clearly through (the play indicator continues) after stopping and starting the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Over the last few weeks, I have had this problem, When I play from one of my playlists, from any of my android devices, the sound stops after 4-5 songs, but the music runs clearly through (the play ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems changing to Vodafone Package

Hi there.I recently got a new phone contract which includes Spotify Premium being covered by my provider (Vodadone).I already have Spotify Premium, and Vodafone advised that this would not be an issue, that if I connect my account it will cover the m...

• Hi there. I recently got a new phone contract which includes Spotify Premium being covered by my provider (Vodadone). I already have Spotify Premium, and Vodafone advised that this would not be an ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining a Spotify family account from premium.

Is it right that Spotify is blocking me from joining my girlfriends spotify family account because I've up until now been a paying premium customer?

• Is it right that Spotify is blocking me from joining my girlfriends spotify family account because I've up until now been a paying premium customer?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify skips songs iMac

This week suddenly Spotify skips tracks in playlist and in albums that are listed in Spotify.This happened on my iPhone and iMac.I reinstalled on both devices, the iPhone problem is solved but the iMac keeps skipping certain songs.Any solutions?Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • This week suddenly Spotify skips tracks in playlist and in albums that are listed in Spotify. This happened on my iPhone and iMac. I reinstalled on both devices, the iPhone problem is solved but th...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Paused

I recieved a message that said Premium pausedYour last payment didn't work. Continue listening with Premium by adding a new payment method.Even though I was still charged on my end, any help?

• I recieved a message that said  Premium paused Your last payment didn't work. Continue listening with Premium by adding a new payment method. Even though I was still charged on my end, any he...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I forgot my account username but I'm still being charged 9.99 a month. I don't really use it anymore is there anyway to delete my subscription?The email I thought I used isn't working. And I have like 3 different spotify accounts because I kept forge...

• I forgot my account username but I'm still being charged 9.99 a month. I don't really use it anymore is there anyway to delete my subscription? The email I thought I used isn't working. And I have...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Un-able to access my Facebook which got hacked and now no longer able to access to Spotify

Okay so not long ago, my Facebook account was hacked and I had my paid Spotify premium account linked through it as I went "login with Facebook" now I am not able to access it at all as the hackers has changed the email and sercirity questions and no...

• Okay so not long ago, my Facebook account was hacked and I had my paid Spotify premium account linked through it as I went "login with Facebook" now I am not able to access it at all as the hackers h...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird thiings after switching country.

Hi! I`ve subsribed to Spotify in Hungary a while ago and saved a lot of tracks to my songs folder by hitting the plus sign, but after I moved to London, UK and switched my account to a UK account all of my songs are gone and wierder than that I`ve go...

• Hi!   I`ve subsribed to Spotify in Hungary a while ago and saved a lot of tracks to my songs folder by hitting the plus sign, but after I moved to London, UK and switched my account to a UK ac...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded with Spotify Student Discount

Hey, can somebody from the Spotify team help me out with this? -This past weekend, as I saw my three months of Spotify Premium coming to an end, I decided to subscribe for a year after seeing the Spotify Student Discount. I went through with the subs...

• Hey, can somebody from the Spotify team help me out with this? - This past weekend, as I saw my three months of Spotify Premium coming to an end, I decided to subscribe for a year after seeing the...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink fb account

I've looked at posts here for unlinking a facebook account and I saw in the help section about how to unlink... the only problem is that there's not an unlink button when I go into Edit Preferences. I think I created my spotify account with my facebo...

• I've looked at posts here for unlinking a facebook account and I saw in the help section about how to unlink... the only problem is that there's not an unlink button when I go into Edit Preferen...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MY ACCOUNT COMPROMISED

My account was compromised and they deleted some playlists and I got logged off. I can't save offline anymore because 3 other users are on from different countries. My account was definitely leaked. I changed the password but I still can't recover pl...

• My account was compromised and they deleted some playlists and I got logged off. I can't save offline anymore because 3 other users are on from different countries. My account was definitely leaked. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My creditcard has been high jacked - waiting for new one but my payment to Spotify can't go through

I get the messade that you can't get debut me of my monthly payment. My creditcard has Bern high jacked and I'm waiting on my new vars. Also,I'm abroad and I won't be able to change creditcard nr until I'm home (earliest 20160306). Ok to wait with ch...

• Casual Listener
  • I get the messade that you can't get debut me of my monthly payment. My creditcard has Bern high jacked and I'm waiting on my new vars. Also,I'm abroad and I won't be able to change creditcard nr unt...
  • massingbrass
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked/blocked

Hello, I was using Spotify normally just yesterday, but when I tried to start the app on my phone today it prompted my login credentials. But the app gave me an error number 3 and said that the login information was wrong, which were just working yes...

• Hello, I was using Spotify normally just yesterday, but when I tried to start the app on my phone today it prompted my login credentials. But the app gave me an error number 3 and said that the login...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes