Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account charges

I was trying to sign up for a student account, entered my payment information but when I got to the verification for students it couldn't because I attend a community college and it wasn't on the list. I decided not to get the paid version as I was j...

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to sign up for a student account, entered my payment information but when I got to the verification for students it couldn't because I attend a community college and it wasn't on the lis...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for Student Account and cannot access premium.

Yesterday I registered for the student version for $4.99 a month. I just graduated and when I tried to register is said my student status could not be verified, understandable. But today when I logged into my bank account i have a pending charge for ...

• Yesterday I registered for the student version for $4.99 a month. I just graduated and when I tried to register is said my student status could not be verified, understandable. But today when I logge...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student and Gift Card

I recently signed up for spotify student using a gift card, but 1) it's charging to my debit card instead of going onto the card. 2) I also am only receiving 4 months of subscription rather than the 6 that should be applied to a $30 card on 50% disco...

• Visitor
  • I recently signed up for spotify student using a gift card, but 1) it's charging to my debit card instead of going onto the card.  2) I also am only receiving 4 months of subscription rather tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members at different addresses

Can you really only add family members who share your physical address? I want to get a family plan, but my people live all over.

• Can you really only add family members who share your physical address? I want to get a family plan, but my people live all over.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Facebook and want that account subscription cancelled as well.

I deactivated my Facebook and don't want to be charged for that Spotify premium account. I just signed up through my email and plan to use this new account. I can't sign back into the old account to cancel bc my Facebook passwords are messed up.

• I deactivated my Facebook and don't want to be charged for that Spotify premium account. I just signed up through my email and plan to use this new account. I can't sign back into the old account to ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost premium

I have premium and love it. But I got a new phone and when I logged into spotify on the new phone its telling me I don't have premium

• I have premium and love it. But I got a new phone and when I logged into spotify on the new phone its telling me I don't have premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lista borrada

Ayuda! Acabo de borrar una lista que quisiera recuperar. Se llama English - new balladsMi usuario es gabrielhelguero

• Casual Listener
  • Ayuda! Acabo de borrar una lista que quisiera recuperar. Se llama English - new ballads Mi usuario es gabrielhelguero
  • Juan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Plan: Two listeners at once?

I'm wanting to upgrade to the family plan, but my wife and I don't want to have two separate accounts. She likes to listen to my playlists. I'd like to listen to music at work while she listens at home, on the same account. Does the family plan make ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm wanting to upgrade to the family plan, but my wife and I don't want to have two separate accounts. She likes to listen to my playlists.    I'd like to listen to music at work whi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Code Not Validating

I received a 6 month premium voucher in November which was to be vaid up untill 31st May 2016 but when i tried to use it today I received a message saying "Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer servi...

• I received a 6 month premium voucher in November which was to be vaid up untill 31st May 2016 but when i tried to use it today I received a message saying "Unfortunately this Premium code does not se...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't link new account with facebook

Hello all, i've done a bit of digging on this forum and still can't find an answer to my specific question. I created a new spotify account today with premium service. However when I try to link my spotify account to my facebook account, it acts as i...

• Hello all, i've done a bit of digging on this forum and still can't find an answer to my specific question. I created a new spotify account today with premium service. However when I try to link...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account linked to Facebook account being used by others

My account linked to my Facebook account is being used by others. I just got off a plane and put Spotify on and received a message that my account was playing on another device "ramen" I switched it over to my phone. I looked in my offline devices an...

• Casual Listener
  • My account linked to my Facebook account is being used by others. I just got off a plane and put Spotify on and received a message that my account was playing on another device "ramen" I switched it ...
  • Dannymh
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong subscription

I was trying to get premium and clicked student account instead. I was charged for the student account and premium account. I only want premium. How do I get my refund?

• I was trying to get premium and clicked student account instead. I was charged for the student account and premium account. I only want premium. How do I get my refund?
  • Juan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Escucha aleatoria en el movil con premium

Tengo una cuenta premiumbral he desconectado la cuenta en todos los dispositivos que tengo y no consigo que desaparezca el modo aleatorio Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Tengo una cuenta premiumbral he desconectado la cuenta en todos los dispositivos que tengo y no consigo que desaparezca el modo aleatorio     Gracias
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not change country

My ip address is from USA and I am in USA and my paypal account associated is using an american credit card but I am not able to change the country to USA. I have been in Italy only for vacations and I have been charged in Euro paying more than 10 bu...

• Casual Listener
  • My ip address is from USA and I am in USA and my paypal account associated is using an american credit card but I am not able to change the country to USA. I have been in Italy only for vacations and...
  • sergiobilello
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to premium and the recommended songs stopped

I got premium so I didnt have to listen to ads, listen to the songs i wanted to and have unlimited skips, but when I got premium, on my playlist I only have a select few of song so I liked the recommended songs and they stopped. Is there a way I can ...

• I got premium so I didnt have to listen to ads, listen to the songs i wanted to and have unlimited skips, but when I got premium, on my playlist I only have a select few of song so I liked the recomm...
  • Juan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Language option

I just created an account on spotify. I live in Germany but i am an expat and I do not speak German. I have tried to change the country settings via preferences but it did not work. Is there an option to change the language on spotify to English?If n...

• I just created an account on spotify. I live in Germany but i am an expat and I do not speak German.  I have tried to change the country settings via preferences but it did not work.  &nb...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong account being charged (and overdrawn)

Hi,A few days ago I changed which card Spotify Premium was to be charged to. The change didn't stick and now the wrong card is being charged (and overdrawing that account). I need a solution today for this mistake.

• Hi, A few days ago I changed which card Spotify Premium was to be charged to. The change didn't stick and now the wrong card is being charged (and overdrawing that account). I need a solution today ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my account!

Last couple of days my Spotify has started playing random hip hop tracks, I noticed that there's a device in Spotify connect which isn't mine - I've changed my Facebook and Spotify passwords and also used the "log out everywhere" feature but this dou...

• Last couple of days my Spotify has started playing random hip hop tracks, I noticed that there's a device in Spotify connect which isn't mine - I've changed my Facebook and Spotify passwords and also...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant log in FURIOUS!!!!!!

Ive now changed my password 3 times i have done everything the help FAQ says to do to fix it read it up and down but now i cant log in on my phone or my computer but i can through my web browser something that shouldve only take 5 minutes at max has ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ive now changed my password 3 times i have done everything the help FAQ says to do to fix it read it up and down but now i cant log in on my phone or my computer but i can through my web browser some...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

charged student discount, STILL ON FREE

I applied for the student discount and entered my credit card information, I was granted the student discount and charged for one month of the student premium account.. but when I downloaded the Spotify app and logged in using my Facebook criteria it...

• Casual Listener
  • I applied for the student discount and entered my credit card information, I was granted the student discount and charged for one month of the student premium account.. but when I downloaded the Spot...
  • krazykayaker77
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes