Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Unlimited

Tengo una cuenta Unlimited y ultimamante me aparece publicidad.

• Tengo una cuenta Unlimited y ultimamante me aparece publicidad.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment failed

My premium payment went ahead on the 10th of February, but I'm getting the "Your premium payment failed" message on spotify. Why is this happening? Cheers,Pedro

• Casual Listener
  • My premium payment went ahead on the 10th of February, but I'm getting the "Your premium payment failed" message on spotify. Why is this happening?   Cheers, Pedro
  • kaicranmore
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download limit

I'm getting a message saying that I have exceeded my download limit when trying to download songs so I can listen offline. I thought there was nt a limit with the premium package.can anyone advise please? Thanks in advance

• I'm getting a message saying that I have exceeded my download limit when trying to download songs so I can listen offline. I thought there was nt a limit with the premium package.can anyone advise pl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly Picture

Hello,I absolutely love Discover Weekly.But theres one thing: The picture from my Discover weekly is my old profile picture on Facebook. The girl inside the picture next to me isnt in my life anymore and i updated my profile picture. Yet every weekly...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I absolutely love Discover Weekly. But theres one thing: The picture from my Discover weekly is my old profile picture on Facebook. The girl inside the picture next to me isnt in my life any...
  • Rod88
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

My account has been hacked

Hello,Someone take controle over my account, delete my playlists and change of course my password. Did someone experience this before ?Thanks

• Hello, Someone take controle over my account, delete my playlists and change of course my password.  Did someone experience this before ? Thanks 
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desaparecieron canciones de mi lista

Hola , me han desaparecido muchas canciones de mi lista "Lado oscuro untado de mantequilla". Anteriormente esta lista se llamaba "De todo" ¿Podrían recuperarlas? Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Hola , me han desaparecido muchas canciones de mi lista "Lado oscuro untado de mantequilla". Anteriormente esta lista se llamaba "De todo" ¿Podrían recuperarlas? Gracias
  • katiuskq
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Connecting used facebook acount to current account.

I have problem. For last year or so I used spotify on my two devices but because I used free version I have normal account on desktop and facebook acount on phone. Now I upgraded my account and I would like to combine them together. However I can't d...

• I have problem. For last year or so I used spotify on my two devices but because I used free version I have normal account on desktop and facebook acount on phone. Now I upgraded my account and I wou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Create a playlist for spotify?

Is it possible to create a playlist with a custom "thumbnail" like the official ones?

• Is it possible to create a playlist with a custom "thumbnail" like the official ones?
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account disappeared

When I tried to login this morning Spotify didn't recognised my username and password. So I tried the password reset option but when i try to submit it says it doesn't know my email adres. Someone who recognise this problem?

• When I tried to login this morning Spotify didn't recognised my username and password. So I tried the password reset option but when i try to submit it says it doesn't know my email adres. Someone wh...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I do not receive any notifications, from people following me, nor from people following my playlists

I have heard Spotify controls the amount of notifications, but I don't follow any artsists nor playlists and these would be the only notifications I get.I didn't even remember notifications existed due to the fact that I haven't gotten them for a lon...

• I have heard Spotify controls the amount of notifications, but I don't follow any artsists nor playlists and these would be the only notifications I get. I didn't even remember notifications existed...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No podcasts

I just updated my Spotify on my iPhone 6 (5.0.0.992) yet No podcasts. When I click the menu I still only get 4 options: Search, Browse, Radio am Your Library. I was holding on to my Spotify in hopes of getting podcasts now I'm not sure I even want th...

• I just updated my Spotify on my iPhone 6 (5.0.0.992) yet No podcasts. When I click the menu I still only get 4 options: Search, Browse, Radio am Your Library. I was holding on to my Spotify in hopes ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cosmote-not able to upgrade my account through spotify-facebook deleted account

Hello, I just upgraded my account with Cosmote so as to enable the premium usage of Spotify. However I cannot find an option on Spotify Website so as to enable the premium membership. Could you please come up with a solution? Furthermore, I was in th...

• Hello,    I just upgraded my account with Cosmote so as to enable the premium usage of Spotify. However I cannot find an option on Spotify Website so as to enable the premium membership. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else using my account

HI, I found last night that someone else was using my account. His phone was called The Boss and this **bleep** removed all my playlists and replaced them with hip hop one. I reset my password on facebook and spotify and shut down the other devices a...

• Regular
  • HI, I found last night that someone else was using my account. His phone was called The Boss and this **bleep** removed all my playlists and replaced them with hip hop one. I reset my password on fac...
  • stefd1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is still connected to Telia

I have closed my acconut with Telia. My account should be downgraded to free for more than 2 months ago. It still says connected to Telia when i log in on Spotify. Telia is not helping all. What to to?

• I have closed my acconut with Telia. My account should be downgraded to free for more than 2 months ago. It still says connected to Telia when i log in on Spotify. Telia is not helping all. What...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Switch form free to Premium

Hey Guys,Spotify asked me to repost here my Problem, so here we go:At 19th february i changed from Spotify free to spotify premium.When i looked at my phone (Samsung Galaxy S 5), there where no problems, it switched immediately.But at my Laptop it st...

• Hey Guys, Spotify asked me to repost here my Problem, so here we go: At 19th february i changed from Spotify free to spotify premium. When i looked at my phone (Samsung Galaxy S 5), there wher...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Can´t pay the premium service

hello i´m trying to upgrade mi account to premium since 15 days with two diferent bank cards and spotify alwas say the same, your payment partner have a bad day o something similar, i create a new profile to try again and the result was the same. hav...

• hello i´m trying to upgrade mi account to premium since 15 days with two diferent bank cards and spotify alwas say the same, your payment partner have a bad day o something similar, i create a new pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album not available anymore

Anyone know why an album that was previously available, is not anymore? Used to listen quite often to Freedon Hawk's Into Your Mind, but now I can(t find it amymore in the band's album list!It's such a great record. I would love to have it back. Chee...

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone know why an album that was previously available, is not anymore?   Used to listen quite often to Freedon Hawk's Into Your Mind, but now I can(t find it amymore in the band's album list!...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

English audible books in Germany

Hi! I am using spotify in Germany. Is it possible to access english audible books from here?

• Hi! I am using spotify in Germany. Is it possible to access english audible books from here?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving password for devices

I have tried twice in the last 3 days to set my password for my other devices. I haven't received the email even though both times it said the email was sent.

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried twice in the last 3 days to set my password for my other devices. I haven't received the email even though both times it said the email was sent.
  • towerism
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes