Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Update

Hi,Spotity is updating every several hours.Thanks for help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Spotity is updating every several hours. Thanks for help.
  • dna1978
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about 'aftermath' Spotify hack

Hi, Recently I got my account hacked by someone. It started while I was driving and playing spotify on my phone, when all of the sudden I saw a message displaying 'playing on Sony Xperia Z3'. I thought this is either some sort of mistake or someone h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Recently I got my account hacked by someone. It started while I was driving and playing spotify on my phone, when all of the sudden I saw a message displaying 'playing on Sony Xperia Z3'...
  • dfrcll85
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

First Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass ... now Bob James???

The entire catalog of Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass disappeared. I posted something about it in this forum, and they suddenly re-appeared. Perhaps I'll have the same luck here with the multiple albums from Bob James that have suddenly disappeared...

• Music Fan
  • The entire catalog of Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass disappeared. I posted something about it in this forum, and they suddenly re-appeared. Perhaps I'll have the same luck here with the multiple a...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Intenté pagar con PayPal pero no funcionaba

Hola: El pasado día 31 quise aprovechar la oferta de tres meses Premium por 0.99€ para mis dos hijas pagando a través de PayPal, pero a la hora de hacer ambos pagos, PayPal no funcionaba, daba error 502. Lo intenté en varias ocasiones con el mismo re...

• Hola:   El pasado día 31 quise aprovechar la oferta de tres meses Premium por 0.99€ para mis dos hijas pagando a través de PayPal, pero a la hora de hacer ambos pagos, PayPal no funcionab...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nickname

İ want to change my nickname hoş can i do help?

• Visitor
  • İ want to change my nickname hoş can i do help?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect to Facebook

My Spotify Premium account will not acknowledge my Facebook community unless I search for a specific user's name. Because of this I am unable to connect with other Facebook friends who use Spotify. When I try to 'find friend' it says that 'none of my...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify Premium account will not acknowledge my Facebook community unless I search for a specific user's name. Because of this I am unable to connect with other Facebook friends who use Spotify. W...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted artist in playlist

Hi I have made myself a playlist that I often like to listen to, but somehow an unwanted band has snuck in on it. I cant se the artist on my playlist so I cant delete/remove this band.So when I shuffle the list I often get this *** band. Somehow lots...

• Hi   I have made myself a playlist that I often like to listen to, but somehow an unwanted band has snuck in on it.   I cant se the artist on my playlist so I cant delete/remove thi...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't delete my Account

I have contacted spotify for the third time now to delete my Account.Cause is I was curious and accidentally signed in via facebook and now I want to correct this. I'd also be happy when this forums account could be deleted too, as I want to reregist...

• Visitor
  • I have contacted spotify for the third time now to delete my Account. Cause is I was curious and accidentally signed in via facebook and now I want to correct this. I'd also be happy when this forum...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't want to log in using Facebook anymore

Hi, I log in using Facebook. I would prefer to log in using a username and a password. I went to my account page, clicked on SET DEVICE PASSWORD. They sent me an email and asked me to Set my device password. Il cliked on the link. They then asked me ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I log in using Facebook. I would prefer to log in using a username and a password. I went to my account page, clicked on SET DEVICE PASSWORD. They sent me an email and asked me to Set my device p...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription payment error - Bad Gateway 502

I lost my cards at the weekend, i'm trying to up date my payment details but keep getting a 502 bad gateway error

• Casual Listener
  • I lost my cards at the weekend, i'm trying to up date my payment details but keep getting a 502 bad gateway error
  • frozenzack2205
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged???

I am being charged for 4.99 a month and I have Spotify -free

• I am being charged for 4.99 a month and I have Spotify -free
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music synced on more than 3 devices error message xperia z3

I have the xperia z3 and I'm constantly having to re-download all my music because it says I have it synced to more than 3 devices, but I don't. I only use it on my phone and can't seem to figure it out. I've tried completely deleting Spotify and rei...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the xperia z3 and I'm constantly having to re-download all my music because it says I have it synced to more than 3 devices, but I don't. I only use it on my phone and can't seem to figure it ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change email or password

My account has an email to which i no longer have access to, so i can't reset the password and the only way i'm able to log in is through facebook, but i really need to change the contact email.

• Casual Listener
  • My account has an email to which i no longer have access to, so i can't reset the password and the only way i'm able to log in is through facebook, but i really need to change the contact email.
  • ricardoiguaranr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Im paying for Spotify every month but can't access my music

I'm locked out of my Facebook account! I had to start a new Facebook account. I am paying for Spotify every month but can't access it on my new account due to not being able to merge Facebook accounts.

• I'm locked out of my Facebook account! I had to start a new Facebook account. I am paying for Spotify every month but can't access it on my new account due to not being able to merge Facebook account...
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help! I cannot log into my premium account

Hello, I am a spotify premium user and for the past 2 days I have tried all sorts of different things to resolve my issue. On the website, it lets me log into my account 'username: hespro'. But then when I try to log in on my iphone it says Username ...

• Hello, I am a spotify premium user and for the past 2 days I have tried all sorts of different things to resolve my issue. On the website, it lets me log into my account 'username: hespro'. But then ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription issue

i have recently made a payment for a premium student account on the 9th of jan, 2016. I was charged $4.99 but i'm not able to access the premium feature on my spotify account.Can someone please help me with this

• i have recently made a payment for a premium student account on the 9th of jan, 2016. I was charged $4.99 but i'm not able to access the premium feature on my spotify account. Can someone please hel...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Accounts to another phone

I am a premium subscriber but when I swithced phones and downloaded Spotify, it didnt' give me my old songs or the premium package.Know how to downlowd an account with with the premium package?

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium subscriber but when I swithced phones and downloaded Spotify, it didnt' give me my old songs or the premium package. Know how to downlowd an account with with the premium package?
  • dmccabe5129
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium Account

I used a gifrt card and paid for Premium on the 26th of December, and yesterday it told me to upgrade to Premium and all my music now has go be played online. I have emailed y'all several times and have not gotten any responses. DO I NEED TO CONTACT ...

• I used a gifrt card and paid for Premium on the 26th of December, and yesterday it told me to upgrade to Premium and all my music now has go be played online. I have emailed y'all several times and h...
  • Ieoutlaw1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can only log in via facebook and all playlists are gone

So just now when I was about to listen to some music on my computer(on the web player), I noticed I was logged out, nothing special, I though. It's not that weid. Just tried to log in again but it said wrong username or password, tried rewriting my l...

• Casual Listener
  • So just now when I was about to listen to some music on my computer(on the web player), I noticed I was logged out, nothing special, I though. It's not that weid. Just tried to log in again but it sa...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free month

I am surpose to get a free month. But was cut off.

• I am surpose to get a free month. But was cut off.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes