Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Bug - Username badly spelt because of apostrophe in family name

Hi all Possibly you can help or at least point me at who I should report the bug to. My family name is O'Toole. This can sometimes freak out anglisised web programmers and I'm not even allowed to insert it when signing up (this is by far the exceptio...

• Hi all   Possibly you can help or at least point me at who I should report the bug to.   My family name is O'Toole. This can sometimes freak out anglisised web programmers and I'm not e...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify wont let me change the country?

Ive had spotify for at least a month now, and all of a sudden it logged me out. So, i logged back in, and it says 'you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days.' The last time i left the US was a year and a half ago? I tried changing the country onlin...

• Ive had spotify for at least a month now, and all of a sudden it logged me out. So, i logged back in, and it says 'you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days.' The last time i left the US was a year...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not log in on Spotify with my fb account

hello, I have problems with logging into spotify with my fb acoount it keeps giving me an error.I have tried to use different browsers on my laptop but it doesnt work. Sane goes for my phone I deleted the app logged off from fb and it still isn't wor...

• hello,   I have problems with logging into spotify with my fb acoount it keeps giving me an error. I have tried to use different browsers on my laptop but it doesnt work. Sane goes for my pho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound

Why does the volume go up and down between different tracks? This is driving me crazy!!

• Why does the volume go up and down between different tracks? This is driving me crazy!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free Premium promo

I enrolled in Spotify yesterday. 3 months free then $9.99 per month. This does not acknowledge when I log in today. It wants me to sign up again. How to resolve this problem??

• Regular
  • I enrolled in Spotify yesterday. 3 months free then $9.99 per month. This does not acknowledge when I log in today. It wants me to sign up again. How to resolve this problem??
  • Ksull888
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

New album notify not rule

New album notify not rule

• Casual Listener
  • New album notify not rule
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid for premium but still on free

i did everything it says in the instructions deleted the app reinstalled the app logged off logged back in tried syncing with my Facebook but it still says free and I was charged the 12.99 premium charge

• i did everything it says in the instructions deleted the app reinstalled the app logged off logged back in tried syncing with my Facebook but it still says free and I was charged the 12.99 premium ch...
  • sahara1972
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Deal problems

Im trying to get premium using the $0.99/ 3 months deal, but it says I am not eligible, because I tried the free one week trial. My father has spotify and also used the one week trial, but was able to get the deal. How can I do that too?

• Im trying to get premium using the $0.99/ 3 months deal, but it says I am not eligible, because I tried the free one week trial. My father has spotify and also used the one week trial, but was able t...
  • Ree2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Promo Showing Differently

Other folks from the Philippines can see that the 3 month promo costs 9php(local currency) with the months after costing 129php. This is unlike the standard promo in the US where you get 3 months for USD 0.99 and 9.99 for each month after. I'm from t...

• Casual Listener
  • Other folks from the Philippines can see that the 3 month promo costs 9php(local currency) with the months after costing 129php. This is unlike the standard promo in the US where you get 3 months for...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get premium upgrade

Hi, I've created my account a week ago to catch 3 months promo. After the first free period, now I'm trying to upgrade my account, but when I pay with Paypal nothing happens. I am redirected to PayPal page to pay, I login, I click "Accept and Pay", b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I've created my account a week ago to catch 3 months promo. After the first free period, now I'm trying to upgrade my account, but when I pay with Paypal nothing happens. I am redirected t...
  • ciopina89
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 0.99 for 3 months premium but I dont have It

I did the Get Premium for 0.99, but something failed at the end, the money was charged to my bank account but I still dont have the premium account. (I can post some pics of the transaction if you need) Please Help, Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I did the Get Premium for 0.99, but something failed at the end, the money was charged to my bank account but I still dont have the premium account. (I can post some pics of the transaction if you ne...
  • macco81
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Extra charges

I have recently signed up for the 3 month 99p trial. But why has Spotify also charged me £10.50? Any one know why? The charge came under Spotify finance on my PayPal account.

• I have recently signed up for the 3 month 99p trial. But why has Spotify also charged me £10.50? Any one know why?   The charge came under Spotify finance on my PayPal account.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Já sou Spotify premium porem sempre that that Acesso solicită efetue Pagamento Novamente, o Débito Já consta em Meu Cartão de Crédito.

• Já sou Spotify premium porem sempre that that Acesso solicită efetue Pagamento Novamente, o Débito Já consta em Meu Cartão de Crédito.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink one account of Spotify in my Facebook to link it to another one?

How can I unlink an account for my Facebook and then link to my Facebook the new (PREMIUM) one that I created.. Because I have search it to unlink this account to my face to unlink to another one but well.. It has not work for me

• How can I unlink an account for my Facebook and then link to my Facebook the new (PREMIUM) one that I created.. Because I have search it to unlink this account to my face to unlink to another one but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to buy Spotify premium for another account using PayPal .

Can I get help? I bought Spotify premium just fine on one account but on another I account it just redirects my back to the enter zip code page after confirming everything.

• Can I get help? I bought Spotify premium just fine on one account but on another I account it just redirects my back to the enter zip code page after confirming everything.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Javascript

I'm trying to upgrade to premium but when I select to confirm it's telling me to enable Javascript. Javascript is enabled, how do I get around this? My browser is chrome, but firefox doesn't work too.

• I'm trying to upgrade to premium but when I select to confirm it's telling me to enable Javascript.  Javascript is enabled, how do I get around this? My browser is chrome, but firefox doesn't wo...
  • Eckhox
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching the primary account in the family plan

Two members of our family just signed up for the Family Plan. The primary person for the account did not remember that he had two Spotify accounts. He signed up for the Family Plan under the Spotify account he does not use. Is it possible for us to s...

• Two members of our family just signed up for the Family Plan. The primary person for the account did not remember that he had two Spotify accounts. He signed up for the Family Plan under the Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I clean my playlist?

How do I clean my playlist? I searched the word "zombies" once, and now it would only play the first song of whatever other radio or playlist I choose, and then switch to songs related to "zombie". It's really getting into my nerves!Thanks in advance...

• How do I clean my playlist? I searched the word "zombies" once, and now it would only play the first song of whatever other radio or playlist I choose,  and then switch to songs related to "zomb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged by spotify for no reason.

A while ago I signed up for a trial of spotify premium and to my displeasure I didn't see any differences in the program so I just left it alone. I dont often check my account statements, but I recently checked and to my disbelief Ive been charged fo...

• A while ago I signed up for a trial of spotify premium and to my displeasure I didn't see any differences in the program so I just left it alone. I dont often check my account statements, but I recen...
  • jwhite666
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify charged my card after saying that I had used Premium before

Hello, I signed up on Spotify months ago and used my debit card to avail the Premium offer. I cancelled the auto-charge and stopped using Spotify for months. Today, I signed up using a different email address and decided to avail the Php 9.00 for 3 m...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello,    I signed up on Spotify months ago and used my debit card to avail the Premium offer. I cancelled the auto-charge and stopped using Spotify for months.   Today, I ...
  • chaboy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes