Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to log in to Spotify Premium account

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI am unable to log into my account from November 2018, created on my phone, the username I have i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I am unable to l...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

the e-mail my Spotify account was connected to doesn't exist anymore, I can't log in now

Hello, well basically my problem is the above.My e-mail account expired and I forgot to renew it, so now it doesn't exist anymore. The problem is that my Spotify account was connected to that e-mail. When I´m trying to log in with that e-mail and the...

• Visitor
  • Hello, well basically my problem is the above. My e-mail account expired and I forgot to renew it, so now it doesn't exist anymore. The problem is that my Spotify account was con...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bringing two Spotify accounts together

PlanFree & PremiumCountryAustriaDeviceiPhone 7, MacBook Air (2017)Operating SystemiOS 13.5.1, macOS Catalina 10.15.5 My Question or IssueI've got two Spotify accounts (one with Premium access and one without). Because of that I would like to bring th...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free & Premium Country Austria Device iPhone 7, MacBook Air (2017) Operating System iOS 13.5.1, macOS Catalina 10.15.5   My Question or Issue I've got two Spotify accounts (on...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Two montly charges - only one account?

I have discovered that I am being charged twice each month for Spotify premium (on two different credit cards) but I only have one account. I have confirmed that Spotify is not linked to my Facebook account. I have two email addresses - one was used ...

• Visitor
  • I have discovered that I am being charged twice each month for Spotify premium (on two different credit cards) but I only have one account. I have confirmed that Spotify is not linked to my Facebook ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Can't I Access my Account?

I'm trying to access my account. After I have logged in and click accounts, instead of showing me my Premium account (which I want to cancel to the free version) a page comes up that says I need to log out of everything. Even after I've gone through ...

• I'm trying to access my account. After I have logged in and click accounts, instead of showing me my Premium account (which I want to cancel to the free version) a page comes up that says I need to l...
  • AMD221
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify wont accept payment information for 3 month premium

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDevicePhone and PCOperating SystemAndriod, and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI registered for Spotify Premium a week ago and I want to try the 3 month free premium. I keep getting an error message "Something went wrong, Try agai...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device Phone and PC Operating System Andriod, and Windows 10   My Question or Issue I registered for Spotify Premium a week ago and I want to try the 3 month f...
  • rajputwarriot
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to edit profile information

PlanPremium CountryFinland Operating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I go to the edit profile page, I am unable to change my details, such as email, gender, date of birth, or country. Also, I would like to unlink my facebook accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country Finland   Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I go to the edit profile page, I am unable to change my details, such as ema...
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Restore account - email lost (no facebook)

PlanPremium FamilyCountrySwedenDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a family premium account and my daughter is one of the family. She changed phone and now I can't log her in again and I don't know which email we...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Sweden Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have a family premium account and my daughter is one of the family. She ch...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

previously collaborative playlist is no longer showing as a public playlist

So one thing I am in charge of at my job this summer is their playlists. I had made a few playlists collaborative thinking that it would be easier to share them with my own account so that I don't need to go between accounts every time I wanted to ed...

• ...eed to go between accounts every time I wanted to edit them. I quickly decided against it because I wanted the playlist to stay public even if I was working on them, and I knew that couldn't happen w...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecting from Facebook Account

Hi, my Facebook account was compromised and changed so I no longer have access to it. My Spotify account is linked to it, so I need to disconnect the two accounts through Spotify. The tutorials I have seen have said about going to Settings then Socia...

• Hi, my Facebook account was compromised and changed so I no longer have access to it. My Spotify account is linked to it, so I need to disconnect the two accounts through Spotify. The tutorials I hav...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a third artist profile (Kalkovich) to Spotify For Artists homepage

PremiumNL Devicemac mini 2012iOS 10.13 Hi there, I'd like to add a third artist profile to my SFA page. I currently have 2; Kynarian and Tomii. I want to add Kalkovich (theres only 1). If I google search this question and click on the first spotify l...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium NL   Device mac mini 2012 iOS 10.13   Hi there,  I'd like to add a third artist profile to my SFA page. I currently have 2; Kynarian and Tomii. I want to add Kalkovich ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help: 2 Accounts and 1 Mastercard Number

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueHi, I created an account for a colleague who does not have a Mastercard and entered the same Mastercard number. For the first five minutes the account was...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Hi, I created an account for a colleague who does not have a Mastercard and en...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized [New login to Spotify]

PlanPremiumCountryNew ZealandDevicePC, Android, AppleOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10) My Question or Issue Since last week, at least once a day, I have received a "New login to Spotify" warning email, either from USA or Russia. I ha...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand Device PC, Android, Apple Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10)       My Question or Issue   Since last week, at l...
  • markucsb
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution I kept receiving emails about suspicious logins

On 6/17/2020, I received a "welcome" email from Spotify, but I'm not a new user and had been use Spotify for years. On the same day, I received additional two lognin notifications, one from Russian, and one from Hungary. I logged into my account, rem...

• Casual Listener
  • On 6/17/2020, I received a "welcome" email from Spotify, but I'm not a new user and had been use Spotify for years. On the same day, I received additional two lognin notifications, one from Russian, ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Recently Played- not updating

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone 6, Safari 13.1.1, Macbook Pro late 2013Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueStarted a playlist, but didn't realize new songs were being shuffled in. Trying to find a song that was played and wasn't on the album, h...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone 6, Safari 13.1.1, Macbook Pro late 2013 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Started a playlist, but didn't realize new songs were being s...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Strange logins from Germany, China...

I've been in a Spotify Premium free trial for the past few weeks. Over last night, I got 2 notifications that I had a login from Germany, and then China. This morning, I changed my password, and then later got a notification there was a sign in again...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been in a Spotify Premium free trial for the past few weeks.  Over last night, I got 2 notifications that I had a login from Germany, and then China. This morning, I changed my password, an...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Change Surname after Wedding

Hi all,I could not find my surname at the account details. Haven't I entered this Information? Must I inform Spotify about a change in the surname?Thank you and best regards,Sirisie

• Regular
  • Hi all, I could not find my surname at the account details. Haven't I entered this Information? Must I inform Spotify about a change in the surname? Thank you and best regards, Sirisie  
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login whit telephone number on computer

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhen i try to enter in spotify download app on my computer the option enter whit telephone nu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue When i ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't find my deleted playlists on Recover Playlists option

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDevice(Samsung Galaxy S8)Operating System(Android Oreo) My Question or Issue I have deleted many playlists in the past, and I've recently deleted atleast two of my playlists. But whenever I try to recover them, the Recove...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device (Samsung Galaxy S8) Operating System (Android Oreo)   My Question or Issue  I have deleted many playlists in the past, and I've recent...
  • qudzbudz
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

trouble logging in

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADevice(Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI had an account about 2 years ago that I havent used since and Im trying to get back into it. I cant remember the password and I dont have a...

• Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device (Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I had an account about 2 years ago that I havent used since and I...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes