Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! shuffle only with premium account (since a couple of days...)

Hi all, I was a happy premium user since quite a while (2 years or so) and everything worked fine up until a couple of days ago. Since then, I can only use shuffle mode in my playlists, which is very annoying. I don't know when this exactly happened,...

• Regular
  • Hi all,   I was a happy premium user since quite a while (2 years or so) and everything worked fine up until a couple of days ago. Since then, I can only use shuffle mode in my playlists, whic...
  • rgerhards
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double payment

My family has multiple accounts; my moms, my moms facebook, mine and my brothers. We only want to be charged for premium from my brothers account, so I canceled (and double checked that I canceled) the other accounts for premium. I was charged for th...

• Casual Listener
  • My family has multiple accounts; my moms, my moms facebook, mine and my brothers. We only want to be charged for premium from my brothers account, so I canceled (and double checked that I canceled) t...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get rid of free trial

Hello, I tried spotify and it upgraded me to premium trial and I can't figure out how to get off of that because I'm worried I'll get charged.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I tried spotify and it upgraded me to premium trial and I can't figure out how to get off of that because I'm worried I'll get charged.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged with student spotify discount but didnt get premium

I will be a student next year at UCSB so i tried to see if i could do the student discount, however it didnt work but it still charged 4.99 and i dont have premium what can i do to either get a refund or repay the remaining $5 to get premium

• Casual Listener
  • I will be a student next year at UCSB so i tried to see if i could do the student discount, however it didnt work but it still charged 4.99 and i dont have premium what can i do to either get a refun...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist missing tracks

I have a playlist called "Best of Raja" which used to have 50+ songs in it. I see it has only 6 songs now. I did not delete the missing tracks. Can you please help me restore the tracks? It took me a long time to compile the list, appreciate your hel...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist called "Best of Raja" which used to have 50+ songs in it. I see it has only 6 songs now. I did not delete the missing tracks. Can you please help me restore the tracks? It took me a...
  • senkrish
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Acidentally removed a song from the "Songs" playlist

I accidentally removed one of my songs from the "Songs" standard playlist by pressing the X button while removing some other undesired songs. The problem is that I couldn't see what song it was but I'd really want it recovered if there's a way. I'd r...

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally removed one of my songs from the "Songs" standard playlist by pressing the X button while removing some other undesired songs. The problem is that I couldn't see what so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

Help! I come from Denmark, but today I live in Germany. I can't change my country for Spotify. It says I have to do it on Facebook, but there it says Germany. In the past I paid for Spotify, but today I have stopped. Do any know how I can change? Do ...

• Casual Listener
  • Help! I come from Denmark, but today I live in Germany. I can't change my country for Spotify. It says I have to do it on Facebook, but there it says Germany. In the past I paid for Spotify, but toda...
  • Larss
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem changing my email address

Hi, when i originally had a spotify subscription with my own email it was when i had my facebook. i deleted my facebook awhile ago and when i wanted to get spotify again i ended up using my mom's email and facebook which i currently am still doing. I...

• Hi, when i originally had a spotify subscription with my own email it was when i had my facebook. i deleted my facebook awhile ago and when i wanted to get spotify again i ended up using my mom's ema...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Nothing happens when I click the link to subscribe

I used to be subscribed to Premium, then got kicked off due to an expired payment card. Now it won't let me resubscribe. I get the option of "upgrade to premium", then a screen with a tick box saying "Spotify Premium" appears with a link saying Subsc...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to be subscribed to Premium, then got kicked off due to an expired payment card. Now it won't let me resubscribe. I get the option of "upgrade to premium", then a screen with a tick box s...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS student discount?

Hi guys! Been a free member for a month or two but I'm now wanting to take advantage of the student discount you offer. I've got an NUS extra card. When you go to the student discount page you get the choice of either Unidays or NUS extra. Unidays si...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys!   Been a free member for a month or two but I'm now wanting to take advantage of the student discount you offer.   I've got an NUS extra card.   When you go to the stude...
  • philleuty
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobro 'Premium' por un cuenta 'free user'.

Buenas tardes:El 29 de Diciembre me hice con 'Spitify premium' a través de la oferta de 0'99€, me leí los términos y condiciones de contrato e indicaba que la baja se haría factible el día siguiente de mi declaración de baja, no cobrándome nada si no...

• Buenas tardes: El 29 de Diciembre me hice con 'Spitify premium' a través de la oferta de 0'99€, me leí los términos y condiciones de contrato e indicaba que la baja se haría factible el día siguie...
  • andreanieto
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone Spotify Premium

Hi, I recently made a new Facebook account as my old was hacked but my spotify account was connected to that account. How to I put my premium account on my new Facebook account?

• Hi,    I recently made a new Facebook account as my old was hacked but my spotify account was connected to that account. How to I put my premium account on my new Facebook account?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS extra 50% not working

Whenever I use this link https://www.spotify.com/uk/student/ or the link from the NUS extra website and press to get premium with NUS extra, I reach my Spotify account page that acts as if nothing has changed; when I choose to buy premium it says it ...

• Visitor
  • Whenever I use this link https://www.spotify.com/uk/student/ or the link from the NUS extra website and press to get premium with NUS extra, I reach my Spotify account page that acts as if nothing ha...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

I was charged once yesterday and once today for the same account. I most definitely do not have 2 accounts, as that would be idiotic. I need the second charge reversed TODAY or I will be contacting my bank to have BOTH charges reversed, in which case...

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged once yesterday and once today for the same account. I most definitely do not have 2 accounts, as that would be idiotic. I need the second charge reversed TODAY or I will be contacting m...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelled premium, not being charged but still premium?

I cancelled my premium on the first of this month, and ever since I have had the message asking if I want to return to premium, and that my premium would expire on the second. It's the seventeenth now and I am still 'premium'. my card details are no ...

• I cancelled my premium on the first of this month, and ever since I have had the message asking if I want to return to premium, and that my premium would expire on the second. It's the seventeenth no...
  • emilyc1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

how to delete Spotify premium

I accidentally got Spotify premium and now i want to delete it because I was told it costs money and I never wanted to pay just to listen to music. How do I delete my account and/or Spotify premium?

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally got Spotify premium and now i want to delete it because I was told it costs money and I never wanted to pay just to listen to music. How do I delete my account and/or Spotify premium?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Country issue

I am in Canada and signed up for the free account and all was well until a couple of days ago when it gave me the error message trying to log in telling me I could only use it for 14 days outside my country. It has me listed as living in the US (have...

• Casual Listener
  • I am in Canada and signed up for the free account and all was well until a couple of days ago when it gave me the error message trying to log in telling me I could only use it for 14 days outside my ...
  • mgentry_77
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Your email address was not available

Hi I can't seem to get the "send Email" to Set device password to work for my account: We're sorry, your email address was not available, please try to log out, log back in and try again. If the problem continues, please contact support.Your device u...

• Regular
  • Hi   I can't seem to get the "send Email" to Set device password to work for my account:   We're sorry, your email address was not available, please try to log out, log back in and try ...
  • elnin0
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium. forgot my Account

A week ago i started using spotify premium free 30 day trial using my newly created email, unfortunately error comeout "Spotify has stopped" and my debit card is enrolled to it. Now I forgot my login and I need to stop spotify from debiting my card. ...

• A week ago i started using spotify premium free 30 day trial using my newly created email, unfortunately error comeout "Spotify has stopped" and my debit card is enrolled to it. Now I forgot my login...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 'Your email address was unavailablel' = can't get a password set

Hi -- I can't seem to get the 'Send Email to Set Password' link to work for my account -- instead, it tells me that it can't find my email, and to contact the help desk. Anyone know how to fix this? I really want to listen to spotify on my Roku. A

Screen Shot 2015-04-15 at 8.11.00 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi --   I can't seem to get the 'Send Email to Set Password' link to work for my account -- instead, it tells me that it can't find my email, and to contact the help desk. Anyone know how to f...
  • mniemeck
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes