Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Acoount Help

So... Today my premium was due to expire and I wanted to renew it immediately. I did this then realised that I had subscribed on the account I don't use and the main account that I actually use. I can't access now and my playlist isn't public so I ca...

• ...an't access now and my playlist isn't public so I cannot just subscribe to it. I need access to this account and from them I can copy my playlist and subscriptions over onto my new one.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing subscription status

Hi there, i m going to be a student again and i d like to change my subscription status. Does anyone know how to do this? Best regards, Carina

• Hi there,   i m going to be a student again and i d like to change my subscription status. Does anyone know how to do this?   Best regards, Carina
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Boku in Canada

I can't change my subscription method to Boku.Any way around this? Is Boku still supported by Spotify?

• I can't change my subscription method to Boku. Any way around this? Is Boku still supported by Spotify?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Redeemed Code on same day as automatic payment - will that cover the next month?

Hey everyone, I paid for another month of premium today through an automatic payment, but I realized that I also had a $10 code to redeem. I thought the $10 would be added to my account and cover the next month, but my account page says my next payme...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone,   I paid for another month of premium today through an automatic payment, but I realized that I also had a $10 code to redeem. I thought the $10 would be added to my account and ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

remove old offline devices

Hi,I have deleted all my offline devices, through the web account, but the old ones I have removed have come back up. Can you please remove my old offline devices so I can use offline mode on my current devices.ThanksDan

• Hi, I have deleted all my offline devices, through the web account, but the old ones I have removed have come back up. Can you please remove my old offline devices so I can use offline mode on my cu...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium not canceling

The cancle spotify premium button has not been comming up under the update detales button even though it says it will come up under the fourm of how to cancle spotify premium. If you could send me a link to cancle my subscription that would be great.

• The cancle spotify premium button has not been comming up under the update detales button even though it says it will come up under the fourm of how to cancle spotify premium.  If you could send...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transfer playlists to new account

I have subscribed to Spotify Premium for some time and have a number of personal playlists. I upgraded my phone recently and the plan comes with 2 years Spotify Premium. But the only way to get it is to cancel my existing account and sign up as a new...

• Casual Listener
  • I have subscribed to Spotify Premium for some time and have a number of personal playlists. I upgraded my phone recently and the plan comes with 2 years Spotify Premium. But the only way to get it is...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account E-mail problem

Hi guys!I've a redundant problem with my account created from facebook. My account profile show me an inactive e-mail, that isn't linked to my facebook account. But, when i try to change mail, they says "this mail is already in use" and don't let me ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! I've a redundant problem with my account created from facebook. My account profile show me an inactive e-mail, that isn't linked to my facebook account. But, when i try to change ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

So I just cancelled my account because I got 3 months for $.99, but now I want the student discount but it's not letting me. How do I do this?

• So I just cancelled my account because I got 3 months for $.99, but now I want the student discount but it's not letting me. How do I do this?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change so I can access my account without active Facebook

I had decided to deactivate my FB account, at least temporarily.Then I find I can't access my Spotify.Is there some way I can shift/adjust my Spotify account/profile so I don't need an active FB in order to listen to my music?

• I had decided to deactivate my FB account, at least temporarily. Then I find I can't access my Spotify. Is there some way I can shift/adjust my Spotify account/profile so I don't need an active FB ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con servicio premium

Hola soy de Argentina y viaje a Uruguay con el servicio premium. No se que paso pero me cambió el nombre de usuario de "-ar" a "-uy". El tema es que me siguen cobrando el servicio premium y no puedo usarlo ni darlo de baja porque me aparece como que ...

• Hola soy de Argentina y viaje a Uruguay con el servicio premium. No se que paso pero me cambió el nombre de usuario de "-ar" a "-uy". El tema es que me siguen cobrando el servicio premium y no puedo ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel my Spotify

I am unable to cancel my Spotify. When I sign in I do not have the option "subscription". I send form to Spotify to cancel. No reply

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to cancel my Spotify. When I sign in I do not have the option "subscription". I send form to Spotify to cancel. No reply
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Current premium subscriber want to get student discount

I've been a premium subscriber for a few months, but I would like to get the student discount, as I go to University. How can I get this discount without remaking my account? Thanks

• I've been a premium subscriber for a few months, but I would like to get the student discount, as I go to University. How can I get this discount without remaking my account? Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Old laptop still connected to spotify

I have Spotify premium and I am connected through Facebook. I was listening to music on my iPad and noticed that i am able to play music on my old work laptop. I had logged into the webplayer from the old work laptop but that was it. I think the pers...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium and I am connected through Facebook.   I was listening to music on my iPad and noticed that i am able to play music on my old work laptop.  I had logged into the we...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login Paradox

Hello all, I am new to the forum so please forgive me if this be asked for more and I missed it. When I try to login with facebook I get a message that looks like , but I don't know the login info so I go to reset and I get this.Any I dea why it is t...

Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 11.26.40 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 11.27.41 AM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   I am new to the forum so please forgive me if this be asked for more and I missed it.  When I try to login with facebook I get a message that looks like ...
  • viruscmd
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hacked my account and changed the password and email

Hi, Someone hacked my account and changed the password and email address linked to the account. I tried emailing and tweeting about this but still haven't received a response -- I've been a premium subscriber since 2012 and really love the service/pl...

• Regular
  • Hi,   Someone hacked my account and changed the password and email address linked to the account.  I tried emailing and tweeting about this but still haven't received a response -- I...
  • brian_nyc
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

Hi,I have emailed Spotify and had nothing back! I have recently logged into my bank transaction to find I have been charged 9.99 by Spotify for something I have no idea about! I have no idea where you got my details from or what it is I've been charg...

• Hi, I have emailed Spotify and had nothing back! I have recently logged into my bank transaction to find I have been charged 9.99 by Spotify for something I have no idea about! I have no idea where ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists gone, Premium became Free account.

I had to log out and in on spotify yesterday morning, when I logged in again all my playlists where gone, and my account status was changed to free account, I have a premium subscription, and have never had this problem before, now I can't even reset...

• Regular
  • I had to log out and in on spotify yesterday morning, when I logged in again all my playlists where gone, and my account status was changed to free account, I have a premium subscription, and have ne...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Student Discount Question

Hi, I recently sent out a verification in order to get the premium student discount. I recieved an email from SheerID that says: Congratulations! We have successfully confirmed your status. You may now access the exclusive student pricing at Spotify....

SpotifyStudent.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I recently sent out a verification in order to get the premium student discount. I recieved an email from SheerID that says:   Congratulations! We have successfully confirmed your...
  • RollTide8910
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Please assist getting Student Discount

Greetings,My trial expired and I am trying to change to a US Student Discount.I searched help and found this:https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/can-I-get-the-us-student-discount-if-i-have-premiumbut when I try the steps, I don't see t...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings, My trial expired and I am trying to change to a US Student Discount. I searched help and found this: https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/can-I-get-the-us-student-discount...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes