Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Subscription options

Hey ladies and gentlemen, so recently I wanted to go premium but I can't since the payment options are limited. Whenever I click on Premium my only way to pay is via Visa or Amex and since I don't have both of them I am pretty **bleep**ed up.. Could ...

• Hey ladies and gentlemen,   so recently I wanted to go premium but I can't since the payment options are limited. Whenever I click on Premium my only way to pay is via Visa or Amex and since...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't open spotify app on my Samsung s4

Hi there I have submitted a question about this via the feedback on the app on my phone but had no response. Every time I try to open my spotify premium it says app not available any and it won't open. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but i...

• Hi there I have submitted a question about this via the feedback on the app on my phone but had no response. Every time I try to open my spotify premium it says app not available any and it won't op...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some conflict is erasing my iPod

I connected the iPod on my Macbook that was open Spotify. Added the iPod to Spotiy, but decided to manage music from iTunes. Manually filled the iPod via iTunes with my songs that are on my computer. On another day, was open Spotify and when plugged ...

• I connected the iPod on my Macbook that was open Spotify. Added the iPod to Spotiy, but decided to manage music from iTunes.   Manually filled the iPod via iTunes with my songs that are on m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium charge

Hi everyone, i purchased Spotify premium subscription around late december 2014 when it had 1 months + 2 free months ( i believe ). The purchase was made via PayPal. How do i know if i used the free trial before the charge begins ? And if i want to s...

• Hi everyone, i purchased Spotify premium subscription around late december 2014 when it had 1 months + 2 free months ( i believe ). The purchase was made via PayPal. How do i know if i used the free ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

being charged for an account that doesn't work

a couple of months ago i tried to pay for a premium account and it didnt appear to have worked as my account never became active, however i noticed a few days ago, payments are being taken. The account that i know about (this one) is showing no proof...

• a couple of months ago i tried to pay for a premium account and it didnt appear to have worked as my account never became active, however i noticed a few days ago, payments are being taken. The accou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Todas mis listas se reproducen de forma aleatoria

A pesar de tener Spotify Premium mi música se reproduce de forma aleatoria.Despite having my music Spotify Premium is played random.Anyone can help me?Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • A pesar de tener Spotify Premium mi música se reproduce de forma aleatoria. Despite having my music Spotify Premium is played random. Anyone can help me? Thanks in advance.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Subscription not working

Hi, I'm trying to invite my family to our family subscription, and my wide has not been able to redeem her invitation code. I have cancelled the invitation and re-invited here, but she gets the same message, which is: "For some reason, your code isn'...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm trying to invite my family to our family subscription, and my wide has not been able to redeem her invitation code.   I have cancelled the invitation and re-invited here, ...
  • adavison17
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Noticed charge on my account for Premium, but I canceled months ago...

So I was looking over my credit card and noticed a charge from Spotify to my credit card. I used to be a premium member, but I have not been for at least a month. I just got charged on the 22nd it seems. I was wondering if I re-activated on accident,...

• So I was looking over my credit card and noticed a charge from Spotify to my credit card.  I used to be a premium member, but I have not been for at least a month.  I just got charged on th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Log-in Options from Username to Facebook

I signed up under a specific username, however, I would like to sync everything to my Facebook account. How can I switch?

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up under a specific username, however, I would like to sync everything to my Facebook account. How can I switch?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Every time I click on the "Get Premium" button on the student discount page, it leads my to the settings page for my account instead of the signup page that verifies student status. Help??

• Every time I click on the "Get Premium" button on the student discount page, it leads my to the settings page for my account instead of the signup page that verifies student status.  Help??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing the Capitalization of my Username

I am new to Spotify and I am also new to the company I work for. The leaders of the company have asked that I change the username from all lower-cased letters "discovertec" to the actual way they write their company name... "DiscoverTec". Can anyone ...

• I am new to Spotify and I am also new to the company I work for. The leaders of the company have asked that I change the username from all lower-cased letters "discovertec" to the actual way they wri...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my free account

I want to delete my free account and I cant find the option to do so on the website. I don't use it, I have a subscription through another service and would like to not have my account here anymore.

• I want to delete my free account and I cant find the option to do so on the website. I don't use it, I have a subscription through another service and would like to not have my account here anymore.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Country

I live now in UK and i can't use spotify because in Profile setting there is my old country. I had try to change in Edit profile but i can't. How can change country?

• I live now in UK and i can't use spotify because in Profile setting there is my old country. I had try to change in Edit profile but i can't. How can change country?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify changed my profile's country for no apparent reason

Good Evening. I'm a Spotify Premium user since over 7 months, I live in Germany and opened a German account but today I've noticed that for no apperent reason my profile country to France for no apperent reason, now I can't listen to some German musi...

• Good Evening.   I'm a Spotify Premium user since over 7 months, I live in Germany and opened a German account but today I've noticed that for no apperent reason my profile country to France ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changes my country automatically

Is the second time it happens to me, from one day to another I can't listen to certain songs, my country is set in Spain, and Spotify changes it to USA. It's easy fixed, but bothers me.

• Community Legend
  • Is the second time it happens to me, from one day to another I can't listen to certain songs, my country is set in Spain, and Spotify changes it to USA.   It's easy fixed, but bothers me.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wont accept debit cards.

I have 3 debit cards all having more then $10 on them. Each time I try to use one of them it gets declined. They are all different brands of debit cards. I also have used one of these cards in the past to buy premium. Now though it just says declined...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 3 debit cards all having more then $10 on them. Each time I try to use one of them it gets declined. They are all different brands of debit cards. I also have used one of these cards in the pa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my account

I have a person on my account I don't know how that happened because my password is hard to guess and I never used it any where else besides my iPhone

• I have a person on my account I don't know how that happened because my password is hard to guess and I never used it any where else besides my iPhone
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my profile from USA to Australia,

I Can't change country to Australia, it is stuck on USA????....so it won't accept my Zip Code, so I can't Pay to go Premium??

• I Can't change country to Australia, it is stuck on USA????....so it won't accept my Zip Code, so I can't Pay to go Premium??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

change country

Hi there, I moved from London to Italy and now I cannot use the player anymore. I tried to change my country information on the account info but I cannot because I using an UK credit card.

• Hi there,   I moved from London to Italy and now I cannot use the player anymore. I tried to change my country information on the account info but I cannot because I using an UK credit car...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account is being used on a different device error message?

my music keeps getting paused because I get an message saying my account is being used on a another device. I logged my account out on all my devices and I'm still getting this error message. I even changed my password and nothing seems to work. Help...

• Casual Listener
  • my music keeps getting paused because I get an message saying my account is being used on a another device. I logged my account out on all my devices and I'm still getting this error message. I even...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes