Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How do I get Spotify to stop charging my credit card?!

I've tried everything. Cancelled my premium subscription, offloaded the program, sent them emails . . . any help would be appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried everything.  Cancelled my premium subscription, offloaded the program, sent them emails . . . any help would be appreciated.
  • juliamariep
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot unsubscribe premium!!!

I'm trying to unsubscribe my premium account, but everytime, after entering my facebook password i get this error: Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area About your subscription (see attachement) Please cancel my subs...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to unsubscribe my premium account, but everytime, after entering my facebook password i get this error:   Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area ...
  • francine
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgrade from Premium to Unlimited

I upgraded to Premium for a month due to doing lots of travelling and wanting the offline function, but I'd now like to downgrade back to Unlimited, but can't find the option anywhere? Only option I see is to go to free which I don't want to do. Coul...

• Music Fan
  • I upgraded to Premium for a month due to doing lots of travelling and wanting the offline function, but I'd now like to downgrade back to Unlimited, but can't find the option anywhere? Only option I ...
  • tomdotcom
  • Music Fan
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes

Credit?

I never used my subscription and canceled the day you charged me - can I get credit?

• I never used my subscription and canceled the day you charged me - can I get credit?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 months free?

I payed for premium but I did not get 2 months for free as advertised on the start page? The account information says that I will be billed again in 1 month. //Martin

• I payed for premium but I did not get 2 months for free as advertised on the start page?   The account information says that I will be billed again in 1 month.   //Martin
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no access to account being charged

I had a Spotify account (different to current) that was premium. Now I cant remember which email or any details of it (only know what credit card I used) but can not cancel and the payment is still being charged to my credit card. What can I do to st...

• I had a Spotify account (different to current) that was premium. Now I cant remember which email or any details of it (only know what credit card I used) but can not cancel and the payment is still b...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account information Bug???

Heya!, So I'm stuck in this weird situation, I've been a spotify user since launch and a premium for quite some time. I generally login into spotify using my Facebook details and one day I accidentally logged into my account from my friends computer....

• Heya!,   So I'm stuck in this weird situation, I've been a spotify user since launch and a premium for quite some time.   I generally login into spotify using my Facebook details an...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card problems

I bought a 10€ gift card yesterday, went home with it. Filled in the code and then i got this message 'prepaid code not available in this country'. I went back to the store with the gift card explaining them everything and showed some proof so they g...

• I bought a 10€ gift card yesterday, went home with it. Filled in the code and then i got this message 'prepaid code not available in this country'. I went back to the store with the gift card explain...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists deleted, won't play whole song?

So my playlists are all deleted and anyone I followed no longer shows up. My "my songs" is still there. Also, if I can get a song to play, it will only play for about one minute and thirty seconds before stopping. What's going on? I signed up for the...

• Casual Listener
  • So my playlists are all deleted and anyone I followed no longer shows up. My "my songs" is still there. Also, if I can get a song to play, it will only play for about one minute and thirty seconds be...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PayPal promotion

Hi! I received a mail in both French and Spanish as I have both PayPal accounts, and it stated that if I changed my payment method to PayPal I'd get three months for the price of one (0,99€). I already had a premium account in Spain and (thru the ema...

• Hi! I received a mail in both French and Spanish as I have both PayPal accounts, and it stated that if I changed my payment method to PayPal I'd get three months for the price of one (0,99€). I alrea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking Facebook created a new account.

I recently made an account when I heard about the Premium deal going on and at the urging of a friend. Upon creating my account, I immediately bought the premium deal going on, and it went through without any problems. After downloading the Spotify p...

• I recently made an account when I heard about the Premium deal going on and at the urging of a friend. Upon creating my account, I immediately bought the premium deal going on, and it went through wi...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift Card Purchase

I purchased a e-gift card yesterday and went through the process of payment and everything. I was told that I would be given the option to print the gift card, but was never given that option. After paying it said there was a problem with the transac...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased a e-gift card yesterday and went through the process of payment and everything.  I was told that I would be given the option to print the gift card, but was never given that option. ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts connected to one Facebook account - no log in with originally account possible

I have a problem regarding my Spotify Account. Two years ago I registered at Spotify with my Facebook Account. Since then my user name is: 1140133894. I have a Spotify premium account for students. I deleted the Spotify App in my Facebook account acc...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a problem regarding my Spotify Account. Two years ago I registered at Spotify with my Facebook Account. Since then my user name is: 1140133894. I have a Spotify premium account for students. I...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting an error message when trying to pay for premium.. HELP!

I keep getting the following message: Sorry, we couldn't process your order. Please review our Payment FAQ for common issues and then try again. Contact our customer support if the problem remains.I am trying to become a member and trying amex, maste...

• I keep getting the following message: Sorry, we couldn't process your order. Please review our Payment FAQ for common issues and then try again. Contact our customer support if the problem remains. ...
  • Forender
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Universität hinzufügen

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, ich würde mich freuen Sie würden die: BA Gera zu den unterstützden Universitären Einrichtungen hinzufügen, so dass Nutzer dieser Einrichtung ebenfalls den Studenten-Rabatt wählen können. Über eine Mitteilung ab wann die...

• Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,   ich würde mich freuen Sie würden die:   BA Gera   zu den unterstützden Universitären Einrichtungen hinzufügen, so dass Nutzer dieser Einric...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

From premium to college discount. Not working.

I subscribed for the first time for premium. Then on facebook, I saw an ad for half price for college students. I submitted my schedule and was accepted for the half price rate, but still get charged the full amount. I emailed someone, and got a resp...

• I subscribed for the first time for premium. Then on facebook, I saw an ad for half price for college students. I submitted my schedule and was accepted for the half price rate, but still get charged...
  • kgertri1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

reset email and password

this will be my third attempt to get help with issue. I'm unable to access my account because I can't remember my password AND the email that I had originally set up the account with is inactive. please help me reset these. the irony is I can't even ...

• Casual Listener
  • this will be my third attempt to get help with issue. I'm unable to access my account because I can't remember my password AND the email that I had originally set up the account with is inactive. ple...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange Email

Hello , I received this email today We're sorry but we haven't been able to renew your subscription this month.. Change or Update your payment method here » Unfortunately this happened because we were unable to receive payment from you.Problems can s...

• Roadie
  • Hello ,   I received this email today    We're sorry but we haven't been able to renew your subscription this month.. Change or Update...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged for NO reason

I have tried over and over again to delete my premium trial. I did it once before the renewal date but still got charged. So I've come back and tried 3 more times. The last time finally worked but I'm still stuck paying for a service that I don't wan...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried over and over again to delete my premium trial. I did it once before the renewal date but still got charged. So I've come back and tried 3 more times. The last time finally worked but I'...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

reset email and password

Someone changed my email and password and is using my premium account. Do I need to just cancel this accound and start over or is there a way to recover my account? Please help. Support messages are being replied to the wrong email address so I am no...

• Someone changed my email and password and is using my premium account.  Do I need to just cancel this accound and start over or is there a way to recover my account?  Please help.  Sup...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes