Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Profile Under Wrong Name and Picture

We use our Spotify profile to play music at our wrokplace. The gentleman who used it the most is no longer with the company, yet his name and picture still appears on the Spotify player. It doesn't appear to be connected to his facebook though. I can...

• Casual Listener
  • We use our Spotify profile to play music at our wrokplace. The gentleman who used it the most is no longer with the company, yet his name and picture still appears on the Spotify player. It doesn't a...
  • SmokyMtnHD
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

upgrade issues

Hello, I am trying to upgrade to premium, but don't seem to be able to enter c ard details on the website, or mobile app. I click on 'pay' or 'update patment details' and the next page moves to "enter your payment details" but it just says "Loading P...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I am trying to upgrade to premium, but don't seem to be able to enter c ard details on the website, or mobile app. I click on 'pay' or 'update patment details' and the next pa...
  • markturner
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No reply to emails

I have sent spotify 2 emails and they never got back to either of them. Does anyone have a clue why?

• Casual Listener
  • I have sent spotify 2 emails and they never got back to either of them. Does anyone have a clue why?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify wont download

it said: Your Spotify download should start within seconds. If it doesn't, restart the download. that was half and hour ago and restarting download does nothing

• Casual Listener
  • it said: Your Spotify download should start within seconds. If it doesn't, restart the download. that was half and hour ago and restarting download does nothing
  • Krista448
  • Casual Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Support

How long does it take to get a reply and a fix? I had a free trail which ended on the 31st but I agreed to renew to the premium service and this is why £9.99 has left my acccount. However, i now only have a FREE service and no play list. Tech and int...

• Regular
  • How long does it take to get a reply and a fix?   I had a free trail which ended on the 31st but I agreed to renew to the premium service and this is why £9.99 has left my acccount.  ...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! If I am on Premium, can I downgrade to Unlimited?

Hi all, I've been on Premium for a while now, which is great for playing on mobile devices. However, I got an older phone off a friend of mine and it doesn't support Spotify, so thus I have no need for Premium at this time. Is it possible for me to g...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I've been on Premium for a while now, which is great for playing on mobile devices.  However, I got an older phone off a friend of mine and it doesn't support Spotify, so th...
  • TFaz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My spotify redeem code doesnt work for a premium account

I just bought two $10 spotify gift cards. The first code I put in I redeemed for an unlimited subscription on accident (pressed the wrong button.) I meant to select the premium, so I tried putting in the second code I have to do that and just have my...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought two $10 spotify gift cards. The first code I put in I redeemed for an unlimited subscription on accident (pressed the wrong button.) I meant to select the premium, so I tried putting in...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to fully disconnect from Facebook

Hello, I have a spotify premium account but I didn't want my account to be connected with Facebook. But when I logged in with my spotify account on my fathers iPad, it automatically connected my spotify account with my fathers facebook account. No pr...

• Hello,   I have a spotify premium account but I didn't want my account to be connected with Facebook. But when I logged in with my spotify account on my fathers iPad, it automatically connec...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I was planning to buy platinum but I dont know anymore.

So before making an account for spotify, I made a great playlist of songs, I decided id make an account and buy the monthly features. As I made the account I realized that my playlist did not follow me through the process, and is now long gone. I am ...

• Casual Listener
  • So before making an account for spotify, I made a great playlist of songs, I decided id make an account and buy the monthly features. As I made the account I realized that my playlist did not follow...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day trial

I want to try the 7 day trial before I go putting in my information for the 30 day trial. But I can't find the option anywhere. I don't want to put my information in and not like it and be stuck paying. Help?

• I want to try the 7 day trial before I go putting in my information for the 30 day trial. But I can't find the option anywhere. I don't want to put my information in and not like it and be stuck payi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium ? not quite

I have been paying £5.99 for ages and it would seem it's not enough for premium but I dont get any benefit above the freee version ?? Who can I contact ? Number ?

• I have been paying £5.99 for ages and it would seem it's not enough for premium but I dont get any benefit above the freee version ??   Who can I contact ? Number ?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

what's going on?

ok. i changed the email a while ago, and i also changed my payment details.suddenly today premium stopped, and i don't know why. because you have been taking money from my account for almost a year or so, and now you deside to stop?i also checked the...

• ok. i changed the email a while ago, and i also changed my payment details. suddenly today premium stopped, and i don't know why. because you have been taking money from my account for almost a year...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charging Credit Card I need to close out

I need to close out my old credit card as soon as possible and they wont let me because of the spotify charge. I need to switch the payment on my old canceled card to my new credit card. I already switched payment information on my account, but it st...

• I need to close out my old credit card as soon as possible and they wont let me because of the spotify charge. I need to switch the payment on my old canceled card to my new credit card. I alrea...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to premium in foreign countr

Hi, I'm a dutch student who studies in Prague for half a year. I don't have a creditcard or paypal account (and don't want to). The problem is that my spotify account was premium, but just expired. The last time I upgraded, I did it via the App Store...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm a dutch student who studies in Prague for half a year. I don't have a creditcard or paypal account (and don't want to). The problem is that my spotify account was premium, but ju...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Sub

Hey Guys, I created a spotify account on August, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT SPOTIFY ONLY ASKS FOR YOUR PASSWORD ONCE!!!! I created the account and begin to use it but then I wanted to cancel the sub, I tried to enter my password but it was incorrect, an...

• Hey Guys, I created a spotify account on August, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT SPOTIFY ONLY ASKS FOR YOUR PASSWORD ONCE!!!! I created the account and begin to use it but then I wanted to cancel the sub, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ya no existe la cuenta Unlimited??

Buenas, Se me caduco la tarjeta con la que pagaba mi cuenta de spoty unlimited...y cuando la fui a renovar solo me da la opcion de contratar la cuenta premium. Ya no hay cuenta unlimited o estoy haciendo algo mal?? salu2

• Buenas, Se me caduco la tarjeta con la que pagaba mi cuenta de spoty unlimited...y cuando la fui a renovar solo me da la opcion de contratar la cuenta premium. Ya no hay cuenta unlimited o estoy ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to gift a premium account

Hi, i´m new here and i want to gift several accounts to some clients. gift, Account, How can i do this? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i´m new here and i want to gift several accounts to some clients. gift, Account,  How can i do this?   Thanks.
  • 4djes
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Requesting Support Please.

I realise by now that the only way you can get in contact with support is to get a moderator in here to bump your case. So in short: So, Spotify posted on my facebook without my concent. I went in and restricted access for the spotify facebook app so...

• Casual Listener
  • I realise by now that the only way you can get in contact with support is to get a moderator in here to bump your case.   So in short:   So, Spotify posted on my facebook without my...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The username you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account.

Hi Folks, Maybe you can please help me. I have tried looking in forums etc.. I will try to be succinct in my problem description. I have had an account using a username 'maowcakes' not attached to Facebook. It had been a while since logging in. I cou...

• Regular
  • Hi Folks,   Maybe you can please help me. I have tried looking in forums etc.. I will try to be succinct in my problem description. I have had an account using a username 'maowcakes' not att...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Renewal offer failure

Hello, When I tried to redeem the free month / £9.99 offer the link would always tell me that I had the wrong password once I was signed in or would tell me that the form had expired. My subscription has now expired and apparently only the £12.99 ren...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   When I tried to redeem the free month / £9.99 offer the link would always tell me that I had the wrong password once I was signed in or would tell me that the form had expired.&nbsp...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes