Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! which is the day of collection (cutoff) for spotify?

which is the cutoff day for spotify? I want to register premium but get free 30 days and want to know the day of collection or cutting service to make payment, to stay up to date with my credit card.

• which is the cutoff day for spotify? I want to register premium but get free 30 days and want to know the day of collection or cutting service to make payment, to stay up to date with my credit card.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! updated premium on IPHONE and it wont let me access premium on pc its on free trail

Hi can someone please help me i just upgraded 3 months of premium using my i phone and it worked my i phone has 3 months of premium but it did not go onto my computers spotify that is still on free trail. I dont no if my phone will still work when it...

• Regular
  • Hi can someone please help me i just upgraded 3 months of premium using my i phone and it worked my i phone has 3 months of premium but it did not go onto my computers spotify that is still on free t...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Want 30 day trial, how to apply the student discount to the renewal?

Poor college student. Want spotfiy premium. Also want 30 day trial, but it will take 9.99 once trial is up. How do I apply the student discount to that?

• Poor college student.   Want spotfiy premium.   Also want 30 day trial, but it will take 9.99 once trial is up.   How do I apply the student discount to that?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change an account connected to facebook to an "actual" spotify account

My problem is a common one I think. I want to "disconnect" spotify from my facebook, so I can listnen to it without having to login to facebook. Either by making a new account, or by unlinking the account I have at the moment. I've seen and tried all...

• Music Fan
  • My problem is a common one I think. I want to "disconnect" spotify from my facebook, so I can listnen to it without having to login to facebook. Either by making a new account, or by unlinking the ac...
  • Escapist_1
  • Music Fan
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Account issues

For whatever reason, my spotify account has been closed after i tried to remove spotify from facebook. I can log ontop my original account and now i have tow different accounts under the same email. I lost connection to my original account and I dont...

• Casual Listener
  • For whatever reason, my spotify account has been closed after i tried to remove spotify from facebook. I can log ontop my original account and now i have tow different accounts under the same email. ...
  • Tubbz64
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

removing iPhone as one of my 3 devices

Hi could some body please help me as I have a new Samsung phone and would like to remove my old iPhone from my list of devices. How do I do this?Thanks

• Hi could some body please help me as I have a new Samsung phone and would like to remove my old iPhone from my list of devices. How do I do this? Thanks
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I never signed up for Spotify, ever, yet I have an account now and I'm receiving emails.

I never signed up for Spotify. I want the account deleted. I can't find where to even contact support nor where to delete an account. What kind of company is this?

• Casual Listener
  • I never signed up for Spotify. I want the account deleted. I can't find where to even contact support nor where to delete an account. What kind of company is this?
  • dpinntozzi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is there an easy way to transfer my saved music to a new account?

I'm trying to transfer everything over to a new account so I can delete my "Facebook created accout". I contacted support and they transfered my playlists over, but not my saved music. Now they aren't responding to emails(last response was 3 days ago...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to transfer everything over to a new account so I can delete my "Facebook created accout". I contacted support and they transfered my playlists over, but not my saved music. Now they aren'...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't access account on new mobile.

Since I got a new (replacement) HTC mobile I can't access my account on that device. My premium account is still active on my computer, but when I enter that username on my mobile it does not work. I have been trying to fix this for a while with no s...

• Casual Listener
  • Since I got a new (replacement) HTC mobile I can't access my account on that device. My premium account is still active on my computer, but when I enter that username on my mobile it does not wo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account password

I cant open my premium account as i cant remeber my password. however i opened a free account and when i want to open the premium the service logged me into the free one.

• Visitor
  • I cant open my premium account as i  cant remeber my password. however i opened a free account and when i want to open the premium the service logged me into the free one.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected to the wrong Facebook account

Can I please have a reset so that my Spotify account isn't linked to facebook. I will then try and reconenct with teh correct account. I have tried through the preferences menu, with no joy.

• Casual Listener
  • Can I please have a reset so that my Spotify account isn't linked to facebook.   I will then try and reconenct with teh correct account.   I have tried through the preferences menu,...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends playlists on my music

When my friend is removing her spotify premium account, will all the playlists she has sheared with me go away from my music?

• When my friend is removing her spotify premium account, will all the playlists she has sheared with me go away from my music?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logging in problems

I changed my password and then when I tried to log in on the app it doesn't work I've tried numerous times. I've changed my password twice since then still no progress

• Casual Listener
  • I changed my password and then when I tried to log in on the app it doesn't work I've tried numerous times. I've changed my password twice since then still no progress
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ya no puedo usar mi cuenta original de Spotify

El problema es que hace poco un amigo vino a mi casa , y desde mi telefono trato de entrar a su cuenta de spotify , y accidentalmente enlazo mi fb con su cuenta ; la proxima vez que trate de entrar a mi spotify , entraba a la cuenta de mi amigo autom...

• Casual Listener
  • El problema es que hace poco un amigo vino a mi casa , y desde mi telefono trato de entrar a su cuenta de spotify , y accidentalmente enlazo mi fb con su cuenta ; la proxima vez que trate de entrar a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Appalling customer support

Please supply a contact phone number - as no one responds to my emails (see below) I need to speak to someone asap. I AM PAYING A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION FOR A SERVICE I CANNOT USE!! All I need are my login details - I can't even cancel my subscription ...

• Please supply a contact phone number - as no one responds to my emails (see below) I need to speak to someone asap. I AM PAYING A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION FOR A SERVICE I CANNOT USE!! All I need are...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

i am replying to a e mail for my birth date and and zip code

i am replying to a request for my birth date it is and zip code is so you can close my spotify account and subscription will be back soon as this is done i am staring all over with spotify. [Snip-Privacy-Peter]

• Casual Listener
  • i am replying to a request for my birth date it is <snip> and zip code is <snip> so you can close my spotify account and subscription will be back soon as this is done i am star...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated facebook

"Question: I deleted my Facebook account. I had two emails linked to my Facebook in the time I used it, I no longer wish to have a Facebook about and when I deleted it I noticed neither of the accounts were on premium. The first email I had was "Krus...

• "Question: I deleted my Facebook account. I had two emails linked to my Facebook in the time I used it, I no longer wish to have a Facebook about and when I deleted it I noticed neither of the accoun...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is Crashing on my mac. HELP

Hi, I have a Macbook air from 2013. I cant login on my spotify account on my mac, it's just keeps shutting down. The password and username is right because it logsin but then shuts down, and the account works on my iphone but not on my mac. Spotify d...

• Hi,   I have a Macbook air from 2013. I cant login on my spotify account on my mac, it's just keeps shutting down. The password and username is right because it logsin but then shuts down, a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

With the new updated spotify i can't connect

I was fine, and when i install a previous version it works fine. As soon as the new update is applied i can't go online anymore.

• I was fine, and when i install a previous version it works fine. As soon as the new update is applied i can't go online anymore.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Username became a bunch of numbers!

I signed up to Spotify with my Facebook account, and in the webpage I have no trouble logging in, but when I downloaded the app for Mac and tried to sign in via Fb, I got a message saying "Spotify desktop client communication failed." I tried to log ...

• Visitor
  • I signed up to Spotify with my Facebook account, and in the webpage I have no trouble logging in, but when I downloaded the app for Mac and tried to sign in via Fb, I got a message saying "Spotify de...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes