Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Disconnect from Facebook

I connected the wrong account to my Spotify and I tried deactivating, but it keeps showing me as the wrong account. When i try to hit connect to facebook nothing happens. Like i click it and nothing happens. i have clicked it multiply times in a row....

• I connected the wrong account to my Spotify and I tried deactivating, but it keeps showing me as the wrong account. When i try to hit connect to facebook  nothing happens. Like i click it and no...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I’ve been charged twice

Hi ! I changed my subscribtion a month ago, and on my creditcard check i pay for my old 5 euro subscribtion. and my new premium subscribtion. what do i need to do ? please help greetings Ruben

• Hi !    I changed my subscribtion a month ago, and on my creditcard check i pay for my old 5 euro subscribtion. and my new premium subscribtion.    what do i need to do ?&...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will I lose my accont?

I have Spotify on my tablet (that's where I first learned about Spotify), phone, and computer (for when I'm writing). Today I got a notification saying that my 30 day premium trial was going to end. Am I going to lose my spotify account or will I jus...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify on my tablet (that's where I first learned about Spotify), phone, and computer (for when I'm writing). Today I got a notification saying that my 30 day premium trial was going to end. ...
  • Aime-Lynne
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Over Charged

I am having a huge problem and am currently waiting for spotify to contact me. Yesterday I tried to upgrade my account to premium with no success, It kept saying I was on the free account so after hours of fighting it I finally just gave up. Then thi...

• I am having a huge problem and am currently waiting for spotify to contact me. Yesterday I tried to upgrade my account to premium with no success, It kept saying I was on the free account so after ho...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium and playlists gone

A few months ago, I unlinked my Spotify account from my facebook account. This resulted in all my playlists being deleted, as well as my account going back to free, even though I am still being charged monthly for premium. I sent quite a few emails t...

• Visitor
  • A few months ago, I unlinked my Spotify account from my facebook account.  This resulted in all my playlists being deleted, as well as my account going back to free, even though I am still being...
  • bsch22
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked facebook account, no reply from ticket

Still no reply for my Ticket nr: #01685470 Hi, my facebook account has been disabled and since my spotify premium account was linked to it, I can no longer login. Could you move my spotify premium subscription to an account not bound to my facebook a...

• Still no reply for my Ticket nr: #01685470   Hi,   my facebook account has been disabled and since my spotify premium account was linked to it, I can no longer login. Could you move...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Accout has been wiped

Hey, yesterday is must upgrade spotify. Then i must relog into my account. But then everything was gone. My Premiumstatus, playlists etc. Can you help me? I tried to relog. My Account is: 1199555406 Thank You!

• Visitor
  • Hey,   yesterday is must upgrade spotify. Then i must relog into my account. But then everything was gone. My Premiumstatus, playlists etc. Can you help me?   I tried to relog. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login

I can't login on my iPhone or computer app. I keep getting a message that my username or password is wrong but it's not. I upgraded to premium over 5 hours ago and have been charged but still can't log in. Help please.

• I can't login on my iPhone or computer app. I keep getting a message that my username or password is wrong but it's not. I upgraded to premium over 5 hours ago and have been charged but still can't l...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Somehow managed to buy premium on non existing account.

I wanted to uppgrade my account to premium, but since I hadn´t used this account for a long time I wasn´t sure about my username. I tryed in my Ipad app with my e-mail adress as username and my password and got logged on. I uppgraded to premium and p...

• I wanted to uppgrade my account to premium, but since I hadn´t  used this account for a long time I wasn´t sure about my username. I tryed in my Ipad app with my e-mail adress as username and my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Profile picture not shown :(

My Spotify account is connected to my Facebook profile But I can't see a profile picture when I open my public profile. Anyone can help me please? Thank you very much! The name of my profile is buraninyerlisi

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify account is connected to my Facebook profile But I can't see a profile picture when I open my public profile. Anyone can help me please? Thank you very much! The name of my profile is buraninyerlisi
  • Moh_o
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant buy spotify premium

Cant upgrade my spotify free account to premium using my iphone. I tried purchasing other things using my account and it went through. I also deleted and reinstalled the app already. Also, tried rebooting my iphone. Its saying either failed with the ...

• Cant upgrade my spotify free account to premium using my iphone. I tried purchasing other things using my account and it went through. I also deleted and reinstalled the app already. Also, tried rebo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Country Settings / Restriction

I really love Spotify and actually setup an account and payed subscription for it for many month. Unfortunately I struggeled with some country settings due to the company I work for do have the internet connection out of U.K. while I do live in Switz...

• Casual Listener
  • I really love Spotify and actually setup an account and payed subscription for it for many month. Unfortunately I struggeled with some country settings due to the company I work for do have the int...
  • netwho
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I just subscribed w/student discount for premium and it isn't letting me even log in!!!!

I just created an account and and can't log into my download on my computer or my phone. This is BS. I already recieved my recipt and made sure my username/password was correct. When I log in it tells me they are incorrect, I changed my password and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just created an account and and can't log into my download on my computer or my phone. This is BS. I already recieved my recipt and made sure my username/password was correct. When I log in it tell...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in on iPhone app

I made a spotify account on my iphone but when I try to log in i get a message saying "password or username is incorrect, do you have a spotify account?" But I can log in on my desktop... What's wrong?!

• I made a spotify account on my iphone but when I try to log in i get a message saying "password or username is incorrect, do you have a spotify account?" But I can log in on my desktop... What's wron...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Created a account(s). Can't log in on the app for both mobile devices and mac.

So last night, my friend told me to make an account. It didn't seem to work cause like it told me it failed to make one and when I tried again it says username and email already taken. Tried it 2 more times, adding numbers to the same username I've c...

• So last night, my friend told me to make an account. It didn't seem to work cause like it told me it failed to make one and when I tried again it says username and email already taken. Tried it 2 mor...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Terrible customer service

I cant believe how bad the customer service is, uograded to premium last night and still not working emailed support took them 12 hrs to respond, with no solutions or help at all, just telling me to log out and on again (i told them i already did tha...

• Casual Listener
  • I cant believe how bad the customer service is, uograded to premium last night and still not working emailed support took them 12 hrs to respond, with no solutions or help at all, just telling me to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription not working

I am a Turk living in Japan, and I renewed my premium subscription to be able to use my account over here, but I can not login on my android. 'you seem to be trying to log in from a different country' I thought premium account shouldn't cause this?

• I am a Turk living in Japan, and I renewed my premium subscription to be able to use my account over here, but I can not login on my android. 'you seem to be trying to log in from a different country...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

failure to login

Hi. I cant login to any of my spotify apps as it is telling me my password is not recognised. I can however log in to the spotify website using my same password. What is happening? I cant play any music on apps on iphone, mac or sonos as all are tell...

• Hi. I cant login to any of my spotify apps as it is telling me my password is not recognised. I can however log in to the spotify website using my same password. What is happening? I cant play any mu...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Log In/Can't Reset Password!

I've tried logging in over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again to Spotify, but it won't *%&@# let me in It took me 30 minutes to figure out that the *&%^&#& username was a stupid string of nonsense numbers in...

• I've tried logging in over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again to Spotify, but it won't *%&@# let me in 😞 It took me 30 minutes to figure out that the *...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes