Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Password reset, can't login & do not receive pw reset email

I cannot login or change my password and am not receiving any password reset emails from spotify. I do not use Facebook for my paid premium account. I'm using another account to post this. I Have not received an email from spotify customer services/h...

• Regular
  • I cannot login or change my password and am not receiving any password reset emails from spotify. I do not use Facebook for my paid premium account. I'm using another account to post this. I Have not...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello

I just redeemed my spotify card and it only gave me unlimited which doesn't let me do **bleep** on my phone. How do I update to premium without giving information?

• I just redeemed my spotify card and it only gave me unlimited which doesn't let me do **bleep** on my phone. How do I update to premium without giving information?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

sprint customer

I dowloaded app prior to signing up with my sprint account. The text sprint sent to verify my account says system error and try back later. How do I fix to maintain premium account

• I dowloaded app prior to signing up with my sprint account. The text sprint sent to verify my account says system error and try back later. How do I fix to maintain premium account 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

STUDENT DISCOUNT HELP

I'm a student and a few days ago I was verified to recieve the "US Student Discount Pricing". I got the "congrats" email from SheerID, and clicked the button in the body of the email that would redirect me to my subscription page in Spotify and show ...

• I'm a student and a few days ago I was verified to recieve the "US Student Discount Pricing". I got the "congrats" email from SheerID, and clicked the button in the body of the email that would redir...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer 3 months+ subscriptions?

My Spotify Premium just ran out and when I went to go upgrade it again, the option to buy a 3 month, 6 month or 1 year (I believe that's how it used to be) subscription wasn't available anymore. Did they remove the option completely or is it just hid...

• My Spotify Premium just ran out and when I went to go upgrade it again, the option to buy a 3 month, 6 month or 1 year (I believe that's how it used to be) subscription wasn't available anymore. Did ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Close my account Spotify

Hi! I've tried to close my account of Spotify but I'm not getting... I want to delete my account I created Spotify through Facebook, so I can create a new account using only my e-mail (I intend to unlink these two services) Reasons:- I do not wanna s...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I've tried to close my account of Spotify but I'm not getting...  I want to delete my account I created Spotify through Facebook, so I can create a new account using only my e-mail (I in...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems reconnecting with Spotify premium account

Hello I accidentally deleted my Spotify Premium account on Facebook and when I tried to log on again, I had to agree to the terms and conditions and then chose either "I'm a new user" or "I have an existing Spotify account". Since I wasn't sure about...

• ...ogging in, my account was empty and registered as a "free" account. I tracked down my old account which was just registered as a number but had my public playlists there. I tried to delete Spotify a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

connected to wrong facebook.

I was logged in on Spotify on my friends phone and she has been using it sometimes, but now MY Spotify is connected to HER Facebook. She has logged of from her phone but it's still logged on to the wrong one. What should I do??

• I was logged in on Spotify on my friends phone and she has been using it sometimes, but now MY Spotify is connected to HER Facebook. She has logged of from her phone but it's still logged on to the w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Login errors, now cleared account?

I have been having major issues with Spotify and find it odd that I cannot get any sort of instant support from them. A couple weeks ago, my fiance's account was accidentally connected to MY facebook which made my account basically disappear. If I wa...

• Visitor
  • I have been having major issues with Spotify and find it odd that I cannot get any sort of instant support from them.   A couple weeks ago, my fiance's account was accidentally connected to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot change password or unsubscribe from Premium

The link to change my password does not work. I get the fields to enter a new password and to confirm the new one, but THEN another field emerges that requests my current password to confirm the changes. The only reason I want to change my password i...

• The link to change my password does not work. I get the fields to enter a new password and to confirm the new one, but THEN another field emerges that requests my current password to confirm the chan...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why was I charged $14 and not $9.99??

I thought premium was $9.99 but I was charged over $14???

• I thought premium was $9.99 but I was charged over $14???
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Error

Hi! Today morning I bought Spotify gift card, If I try active this gift card I have this problem "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area" Help me please! Thank you. Greetings.

• Hi!   Today morning I bought Spotify gift card, If I try active this gift card I have this problem   "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area" ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted songs from playlist

Credo che il mio fratellino abbia accidentalmente cancellato alcuni brani su una mia playlist. Ho provato la funzione undo ma ne ha recuperata solo una, ce ne sono altre, solo che non ricordo quali perchè la playlist è grande. Mi potete aiutare? La p...

• Regular
  •   Credo che il mio fratellino abbia accidentalmente cancellato alcuni brani su una mia playlist. Ho provato la funzione undo ma ne ha recuperata solo una, ce ne sono altre, solo che non ricord...
  • Yolanda2014
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

LOST EVERYTHING! (ALL PLAYLISTS, PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION)

Let me start by saying how much of a horrible experience this has all been. I've contacted support 7x's with no response back. I'm still getting charged for a subscription which I cannot use. Let me give you some backstory: 1.) I used the "Remove all...

• Visitor
  • Let me start by saying how much of a horrible experience this has all been.   I've contacted support 7x's with no response back.    I'm still getting charged for a subscription...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed for 30 days despite cancelling subscription

Why have I been billed for another months premium subscription, despite cancelling!My account says I have premium for another 31 days. I would like this refunded please.

• Visitor
  • Why have I been billed for another months premium subscription, despite cancelling! My account says I have premium for another 31 days. I would like this refunded please.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account deleted

So I was already paying for Spotify for my computer,phone and TV. Then when I logged into to listen just a few hours ago it had a issue logging me in then when I finally got on, all my music was gone and it was advertising asking me to sign up to pay...

• So I was already paying for Spotify for my computer,phone and TV. Then when I logged into to listen just a few hours ago it had a issue logging me in then when I finally got on, all my music was gone...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am being charged $9.99 for Spotify Free, but have no option to remove subscrition

I tried following all the help i could find, but I have no option to remove the subscription. i would like the 19.98 refunded

• I tried following all the help i could find, but I have no option to remove the subscription. i would like the 19.98 refunded
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switching Facebook Accounts

I signed up for Spotify via my Facebook account. I'm going to have that Facebook account deleted and create a new one. I'd like to change the Facebook account my Spotify account is connected to so I don't lose my playlists. Is this possible? Alternat...

• Visitor
  • I signed up for Spotify via my Facebook account. I'm going to have that Facebook account deleted and create a new one. I'd like to change the Facebook account my Spotify account is connected to so I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to upgrade Spotify

I have been attempting to upgrade to the free trial of premuim for over a week now and every single time I have recieved hte same error message that says "We couldn't process your order". I have tried multiple credit and debit cards that all have wor...

• I have been attempting to upgrade to the free trial of premuim for over a week now and every single time I have recieved hte same error message that says "We couldn't process your order". I have trie...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium member signed up for student discount and it failed

Hi I did all of the paperwork and got approved and then I notcie commercials what is the deal?

• Hi I did all of the paperwork and got approved and then I notcie commercials what is the deal?
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes