Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Possible Dupicate account

I have been using spotify premium for quite some time. I log in on a computer and also on my phone. All of a sudden today, when I logged in with facebook like i ALWAYS have, all of my info is gone and it says im a free user. My playlists are gone, I ...

• I have been using spotify premium for quite some time. I log in on a computer and also on my phone.    All of a sudden today, when I logged in with facebook like i ALWAYS have, all of m...
  • wahoo650
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not play my playlist on or offline on ipod 4.1

Hi guys, So I am just about ready to quit my 1.5 year relationship with Spotify. This is my last attempt to rectify the issue before never using the program again. I would really appriciate any help. The issue is: I have spotify installed on my mac a...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys,   So I am just about ready to quit my 1.5 year relationship with Spotify. This is my last attempt to rectify the issue before never using the program again. I would really appriciat...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not playing offline

I have spotify premium and i have been trying to listen to it offline on my computer but I keep getting error number 4.

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium and i have been trying to listen to it offline on my computer but I keep getting error number 4.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

spoitify premium not working

Hi my spotify premium is not working if tried putting in user etc to no evail.My HTC came with free spotify subscription and it was as long as my contract

• Hi my spotify premium is not working if tried putting in user etc to no evail.My HTC came with free spotify subscription and it was as long as my contract
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My email is being used without my consent.

I'm pretty annoyed by this Spotify. This is the second time it's happened. I don't use or want a spotify account yet someone has managed to use my email address to register with your service. Now I keep getting stupid emails from you that I don't wan...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm pretty annoyed by this Spotify. This is the second time it's happened. I don't use or want a spotify account yet someone has managed to use my email address to register with your service. Now I k...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Did this happen to anyone else? Spotify kicked me out of my subscription.

I had a spotify subscription that cost $9.99, then one day I was listening and a home depot ad came on. Turns out, I was simply kicked out of my account status, no email warning, no nothing. Looked into it and it appears they no longer offer the 9.99...

• Regular
  • I had a spotify subscription that cost $9.99, then one day I was listening and a home depot ad came on. Turns out, I was simply kicked out of my account status, no email warning, no nothing. Looked i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Why not a family plan?

I have had spotify for a couple of years now. I love it, however so does my kids-----Not sure why we can't have a family discount for another account----It becomes a problem when I travel, which I do alot of account of my job, I don't even turn on th...

• I have had spotify for a couple of years now.  I love it, however so does my kids-----Not sure why we can't have a family discount for another account----It becomes a problem when I travel, whic...
  • syr_ark
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes

Free trial problems - Why was I charged?

I have signed up for a 30-day trial and cancelled it before the 30 days why am I being charged this is just silly and really frustrating please help me out £9.99 is allot of money for a student really want to sort this out seeing how long Spotify Cas...

• I have signed up for a 30-day trial and cancelled it before the 30 days why am I being charged this is just silly and really frustrating please help me out £9.99 is allot of money for a student reall...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Windows Phone 8 app

Hey forum friends, I'm new here. But not on spotify .. Anyway, I wonder why only the windows phone platform is impossible to use the app without having a premium account and in other platforms is possible for free .. why? thx

• Casual Listener
  • Hey forum friends, I'm new here. But not on spotify .. Anyway, I wonder why only the windows phone platform is impossible to use the app without having a premium account and in other platforms is p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium price

Hi! I ordered a premium account for 9,90 € but they took 12,99 €! Howe could that be? Best regards Sven

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I ordered a premium account for 9,90 € but they took 12,99 €! Howe could that be?   Best regards Sven
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Does spotify premium work for Roku?

I'm looking at making a change to Spotify from Pandora, as I understand that Spotify premium offers better sound quality (I'll be playing music through a higher end receiver/speakers setup). With that said, is the premium audio via computer only or d...

• I'm looking at making a change to Spotify from Pandora, as I understand that Spotify premium offers better sound quality (I'll be playing music through a higher end receiver/speakers setup). With tha...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Trying to get the free trial put my card number in and it keeps saying it can't be processed any ideas

• Trying to get the free trial put my card number in and it keeps saying it can't be processed any ideas
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged full amount instead of discount

I was recently charged the full amount to get premium when before I was getting the discount. I was refunded my money, and now when I tried again to upgrade using the discount I was charged the full amount (AGAIN). What is going on? How can I fix thi...

• Regular
  • I was recently charged the full amount to get premium when before I was getting the discount. I was refunded my money, and now when I tried again to upgrade using the discount I was charged the full ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled Premium Subscription, cannot reinstate premium

I canceled my premium membership about a week ago and I've been trying to reinstate it since then. The issue that I'm having is that I only get the option to choose a 30-day free trial then get charged after that trial runs out. The problem is that I...

• I canceled my premium membership about a week ago and I've been trying to reinstate it since then. The issue that I'm having is that I only get the option to choose a 30-day free trial then get charg...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not disconnect because wrong Facebook user is locked to my account

Hello, I have tried many times the intructions from Spotfiy Forum to disconnect the wrong Facebook user with my account. But it does not work. I didn't get the option: to disconnect from Facebook. Who can help me out ??? Many thanks in advance Kind R...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have tried many times the intructions from Spotfiy Forum to disconnect the wrong Facebook user with my account.   But it does not work. I didn't get the op...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgott my password, please help.

Hi, i'm always logged in on my spotify on my computer, so i have forgotten my password, and got blocked on another computer when i tried it and wasn't able to fix it. I'm still logged in on my computer, and i went in on my account here to change my p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i'm always logged in on my spotify on my computer, so i have forgotten my password, and got blocked on another computer when i tried it and wasn't able to fix it. I'm still logged in on my comp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount

Hello, I have a question about my account, I'm currently a premium user and a student. How do I qualify for the new student discount. How do I apply for it and what documents do I have to submit for proof? Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hello,   I have a question about my account, I'm currently a premium user and a student. How do I qualify for the new student discount. How do I apply for it and what documents do I have to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Help lost all login details and been charged still

So heres the thing i made an account for free trial of spotify to use with my virgin box however someone logged the account out and now i have no idea what the username or email is iv tried all my old emails and all the ones virgin gave me and still ...

• Casual Listener
  • So heres the thing i made an account for free trial of spotify to use with my virgin box however someone logged the account out and now i have no idea what the username or email is iv tried all my ol...
  • jojoandkyle
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Means of Sharing Spotify Premium

Hi Guys, I have Spotify premium for quite some time now and would like to share it with my buddy. The thing is, he only wants to use it for playlist created on my account to be used in OFFLINE mode. While, I use my playlist for both online and offlin...

• Regular
  • Hi Guys,   I have Spotify premium for quite some time now and would like to share it with my buddy. The thing is, he only wants to use it for playlist created on my account to be used in OFF...
  • ijohno
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

REVERSE charge

last month i subscribed to a 30 days trial and today would be the last day (july 24) but i was shocked as i was just about t o cancel my subscription,that i was charged 129 pesos for another 1 month subscription which in the first place i do not wish...

• Casual Listener
  • last month i subscribed to a 30 days trial and today would be the last day (july 24) but i was shocked as i was just about t o cancel my subscription,that i was charged 129 pesos for another 1 month ...
  • majay
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes