Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancel subscription

I think I signed up by mistake. I cannot afford any subscription at this time so need to cancel. Cannot find correct web address to cancel. So difficult to find. Please cancel asap. Thankyou Please someone help. I am afraid it will take money from me...

• Casual Listener
  • I think I signed up by mistake. I cannot afford any subscription at this time so need to cancel. Cannot find correct web address to cancel. So difficult to find. Please cancel asap. Thankyou Please...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music play paused because account being used somewhere else

My account is pausing in the middle of song play and saying that it has been paused because another account is using it. However, there is no other account using it. I even went in and change my password on Spotify and Facebook and that did not fix t...

• Casual Listener
  • My account is pausing in the middle of song play and saying that it has been paused because another account is using it.  However, there is no other account using it.  I even went in and ch...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged early, ripped me off before I could cancel subscription.

I am scheduled to be charged every month on the 23rd. Today is is the 22nd and I have already been charged.

• Visitor
  • I am scheduled to be charged every month on the 23rd.  Today is is the 22nd and I have already been charged.
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username shown as numbers

I have a Spotify account connected to my Facebook profile. A few days ago instead of my name my username is shown as numbers. It is like that on the right top of the player and it is how my followers see my activity. Also if they search my profile us...

• I have a Spotify account connected to my Facebook profile. A few days ago instead of my name my username is shown as numbers. It is like that on the right top of the player and it is how my followers...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost spotify premium while still paying for it!

I have had premium for a couple of months problem free. Then one day my premium just dissapared. We checked our payments and we have payed for it. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • I have had premium for a couple of months problem free. Then one day my premium just dissapared. We checked our payments and we have payed for it. Please help
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Acount (ASAP please)

I need some assistance Im deactivating my facebook account becuase of some personal issues and i want to keep usig my spotify account but its linked to my facebook, Is there a way to keep using spotify without facebook. i dont want to reactivate my a...

• I need some assistance   Im deactivating my facebook account becuase of some personal issues and i want to keep usig my spotify account but its linked to my facebook, Is there a way to keep ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP: Installed Spotify . It needs to log in 2 times and I can't log in at the 2nd time.

Hi folks, I have installed Spotify for a while. It never asked me to log in twice but it does this morning. It was success to log in at first but it popped up a brower to ask me to log in/ sign up again and I failed to log in at the 2nd time. Anyone ...

• Hi folks,    I have installed Spotify for a while. It never asked me to log in twice but it does this morning. It was success to log in at first but it popped up a brower to ask me to l...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account disabled

I have an premium account, my username is "evanam" and I paid for my premium account with an amex or giftcards. Four days ago I received an email saying that my account was disabled because of a chargeback. I have never filed a chargeback against spo...

• I have an premium account, my username is "evanam" and I paid for my premium account with an amex or giftcards.  Four days ago I received an email saying that my account was disabled because ...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify couldn´t take money from my account

What will happen now when my subscription is unpayed? Have filled the account with money again so how create a new payment / automatic payment

• Casual Listener
  • What will happen now when my subscription is unpayed? Have filled the account with money again so how create a new payment / automatic payment 
  • jacobwalker
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium

Hello!I am.wondering if i get spotify premium summer deal for 9.99 and get 2 months for free, can i buy two months and get 4 months for free? Or even more months.

• Regular
  • Hello! I am.wondering if i get spotify premium summer deal for 9.99 and get 2 months for free, can i buy two months and get 4 months for free? Or even more months.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me after I cancelled my subscription

Hey, My cousin used my debit card information to connect to Spotify. Three weeks later, I came over again and asked het to cancel the free premium account. I saw her do it THREE times just to make sure. I still got charged for it. Is there anyway I c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,    My cousin used my debit card information to connect to Spotify. Three weeks later, I came over again and asked het to cancel the free premium account. I saw her do it THREE time...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

id changed, everything is gone and i have already payed

I´ve just logged in and found that my ID is anohter, my playlists are gone... I was still in the 30 days free but i have already suscribed. HOw do i get my old ID or move everything to the new one??

• Visitor
  • I´ve just logged in and found that my ID is anohter, my playlists are gone... I was still in the 30 days free but i have already suscribed. HOw do i get my old ID or move everything to the new one??
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change from amex to mastercard

I want to change my payment method from Visa to Amex. When I go to change my payment methods I click on the Amex/Discover option and go to the "change" button. I input the Amex info and proceed; however, on the next page it says that my payment metho...

• I want to change my payment method from Visa to Amex. When I go to change my payment methods I click on the Amex/Discover option and go to the "change" button. I input the Amex info and proceed; howe...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP ! Lost most of my starred songs !!

Hi, Before writing anything else, I have to say that Spotify is the answer to all my prayers. It feels like it was tailor made for me. Awesome job. So, here's the glitch, I have realised that I have most of my starred songs (>75%) have been unstarred...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    Before writing anything else, I have to say that Spotify is the answer to all my prayers. It feels like it was tailor made for me. Awesome job.   So, here's the glitch, I ha...
  • atomsk422
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium

When i trei to upgrade to Premium i get the masage wrong pasword! whitch pasword?

• Casual Listener
  • When i trei to upgrade to Premium i get the masage wrong pasword!  whitch pasword?
  • elmlouter
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mumford & Sons Sptofiy keeps closing itself

Dear all, I can listen to anything I want to except Mumford & Sons. I don't know why but every single time Spotify crashes immediately when I start playing songs from them... Many thanks in advance. Cheers. E.

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,   I can listen to anything I want to except Mumford & Sons. I don't know why but every single time Spotify crashes immediately when I start playing songs from them... &n...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

log out all devices on my spotify please!

I need to log out all devices on my spotify please!

• Visitor
  • I need to log out all devices on my spotify please!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon refuse my Premium account

I'm going mad. My Denon AVR4520 refuse since some days my spotify premium account and I've no idea why. It works fine for months. Any idea why or how this can be solved. Thanks in advance

• Regular
  • I'm going mad. My Denon AVR4520 refuse since some days my spotify premium account and I've no idea why. It works fine for months. Any idea why or how this can be solved. Thanks in advance
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me! can´t change country from netherlands!

Hello! my friend from netherlands gave me his account and i live in sweden now and i can´t change to sweden so please someone help me!

• Hello! my friend from netherlands gave me his account and i live in sweden now and i can´t change to sweden so please someone help me! 🙂
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account merged with my non facebook account (2 spotify accounts)

Facebook account merged with my non facebook account (2 spotify accounts) and now my original facebook account is no longer accessible, So I was in the car on my phone which is connected to my non facebook account, I tried logging in and selected log...

• Facebook account merged with my non facebook account (2 spotify accounts) and now my original facebook account is no longer accessible, So I was in the car on my phone which is connected to my non fa...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes