Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

lost paid for music

Hi everyone I bought a load of songs a while back. However I cannot find them anywhere... where they are downloaded or anything... it is really putting me off i am starting to wish i had just bought them on itunes. Can anyone help with how I re downl...

• Hi everyone I bought a load of songs a while back. However I cannot find them anywhere... where they are downloaded or anything... it is really putting me off i am starting to wish i had just bought ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

is subcription available in india

can you use spotify in india or for that matter subcribe to spotify premium sevice from india.

• Regular
  • can you use spotify in india or for that matter subcribe to spotify premium sevice from india.
  • pnc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Reset / Device Password issue [1/12]

i need to reset my password  please help me do that

•  i need to reset my password  please help me do that
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ending free trial

Hi, I signed up for the free trial on my phone and received an email saying I need to cancel it if I don't want to be charged at the end of it. However, I can't figure out how to end it on my phone, and when I log in through the computer it tells me ...

• Hi,   I signed up for the free trial on my phone and received an email saying I need to cancel it if I don't want to be charged at the end of it.  However, I can't figure out how to end...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Pay with PayPal without Creditcard 2

After reading a post that this is an issue that should be fixed, i still can't seem to get a subscription to Premium. I've been member since a couple years as a premium user, but had to cancel my creditcard for personal reasons. Now i thought hey, i ...

• After reading a post that this is an issue that should be fixed, i still can't seem to get a subscription to Premium. I've been member since a couple years as a premium user, but had to cancel my cre...
  • Rosch64
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged My Bank but Didn't Get Upgrade

Hi. My debit card expired so Premium didn't renew. I just went in and entered my new debit card info. Spotify told me the payment failed, but my bank is showing the money was taken out of my account. Can anyone help? I really need to use Spotify prem...

• Hi. My debit card expired so Premium didn't renew. I just went in and entered my new debit card info. Spotify told me the payment failed, but my bank is showing the money was taken out of my account....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to reset my account and password on all devices

My account is being used my someone on a computer I am not using. Is there a way to log out of all devices so I can reset my password and use my account on my computer again?

• My account is being used my someone on a computer I am not using. Is there a way to log out of all devices so I can reset my password and use my account on my computer again?
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is being reset or something

Hi! I have been a Spotify Premium user for a long time now. Never had problems.. Today Spotify asked to log in again, which I do with my Facebook account, and so I did. After doing this, all my playlists disapeared as well as my Premium account. Furt...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   I have been a Spotify Premium user for a long time now. Never had problems..   Today Spotify asked to log in again, which I do with my Facebook account, and so I did. After ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Gift Cards and Unlimited

Hi folks,So, I've bought $10 gift card but all I've wanted to use it for was the $5.00/month Unlimited service since I don't use my phone very often for music. Last month, I used the card to purchase a month of unlimited. Now I'm trying to use the sa...

• Regular
  • Hi folks, So, I've bought $10 gift card but all I've wanted to use it for was the $5.00/month Unlimited service since I don't use my phone very often for music.  Last month, I used the card t...
  • Sam27
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

still getting charged...

under our account pages it says we are only using spotify free and there is no next scheduled pay/due date... therefore confirming that we no longer have any premium features..and yet i just got billed and charged again for this month. i loved spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • under our account pages it says we are only using spotify free and there is no next scheduled pay/due date... therefore confirming that we no longer have any premium features..and yet i just got bill...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Spotify cant withdraw Funds" I payed for premium a week ago??

So spotify keeps telling me that it cant withdraw Funds, yea well i dont have any cash now and i paid Premium 3 Mars, now its 13 Mars and i gotta pay again?? Why would i have to pay 10£ every week? :S Whats up with that? Thanks for help.

• Casual Listener
  • So spotify keeps telling me that it cant withdraw Funds, yea well i dont have any cash now and i paid Premium  3 Mars, now its 13 Mars and i gotta pay again?? Why would i have to pay 10£ every w...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

6 months premium suddenly ended

I have 6 months of subscription for premium from a Spotify partner, Sonera. From their website it shows that my account is still connected. But at Spotify it says that I don not have a premium subscription. I was connected for a few days. Only thing ...

• I have 6 months of subscription for premium from a Spotify partner, Sonera. From their website it shows that my account is still connected. But at Spotify it says that I don not have a premium subscr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Subscription, Still Charged.

I cancelled my subscription, yet I have been charged 2 months in a row now. My subscription status is showing that I am using the "Free" Spotify account. I tried to use the contact form to see if somebody can help me personally, but I am unable to co...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my subscription, yet I have been charged 2 months in a row now. My subscription status is showing that I am using the "Free" Spotify account. I tried to use the contact form to see if som...
  • LauraS2337
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancelled Subscription a month in advance, still charged, this has happened multiple times.

I cancelled my subscription in February and was still charged for the month of March, causing an overdraft fee on my bank account. This is the THIRD time this has happened, causing me over $70 in overdraft fees. If something is not done about this, I...

• I cancelled my subscription in February and was still charged for the month of March, causing an overdraft fee on my bank account. This is the THIRD time this has happened, causing me over $70 in ove...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Telecom offer

If I cancel my Spotify subscription to take up the Telecom offer of SP, will I lose my Playlists? Or will they reappear when I sign up with Telecom?

• Regular
  • If I cancel my Spotify subscription to take up the Telecom offer of SP, will I lose my Playlists? Or will they reappear when I sign up with Telecom?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot upgrade subscription

Hello all, I'm posting here on this forum in hope somebody from Spotify will see this message; unfortunately I cannot find any way to contact them directly. I have purchased a Spotify prepaid card and I would like to upgrade my account to Premium. My...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   I'm posting here on this forum in hope somebody from Spotify will see this message; unfortunately I cannot find any way to contact them directly.   I have purchased a S...
  • dandrestor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resetting Catalog (Start from Scratch)

I was curious if it was possible to completely reset your account, as in, delete my playlists, delete my radio stations, delete my likes/dislikes from the radio, etc. I basically want to start from scratch but still keep my account linked to Facebook...

• Casual Listener
  • I was curious if it was possible to completely reset your account, as in, delete my playlists, delete my radio stations, delete my likes/dislikes from the radio, etc. I basically want to start from s...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I reset my password

I am trying to recover my password. I forgot my password and can't find on the website where to reset it. The FAQ link leads to a page to update your password that requires you input both your new password and your old password.HELP

• I am trying to recover my password. I forgot my password and can't find on the website where to reset it. The FAQ link leads to a page to update your password that requires you input both your new pa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription doesnt work on iPhone.

I have recently bought a premium subscription and it works fine on my computer and it says that I have a premium account on spotify.com. And when I log in to my iPhone with the same account, it says that I dont have premium and cant use it on mobile....

• I have recently bought a premium subscription and it works fine on my computer and it says that I have a premium account on spotify.com. And when I log in to my iPhone with the same account, it say...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists hidden - doesnt play

Suddenly all My playlists does not show under the bar Playlists, but only under My personal profile. Moreover, they does not play. But I can still play other songs. Have tried to reinstall to no avail. What to to?

• Regular
  • Suddenly all My playlists does not show under the bar Playlists, but only under My personal profile. Moreover, they does not play. But I can still play other songs. Have tried to reinstall to no avai...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes