Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Moved from Sweden to Chile

Hi I can't change my country from Sweden to Chile on my spotify account I see that many users have the same problem... Can some one tell me how to change because I haven't managed to do so? Without to have a payment plan because I don't have a credit...

• Regular
  • Hi I can't change my country from Sweden to Chile on my spotify account I see that many users have the same problem... Can some one tell me how to change because I haven't managed to do so? Without t...
  • donjuan88
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Premium Account

I signed up as a Premium User three months ago and have had no issues until last week. For some reason when I tried to open the service on my phone (Samsung GS4) it asked me to login. This had never happened previously. I tried to login but could not...

• I signed up as a Premium User three months ago and have had no issues until last week. For some reason when I tried to open the service on my phone (Samsung GS4) it asked me to login. This had never ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify E-Card Without Credit Card

Hello Spotify, I have been using Spotify Premium for a few months now. In the beginning, back then I was unable to subscribe for a premium account due to the fact that my PayPal account is not connected to a credit card, simply because I do not own o...

• Hello Spotify,   I have been using Spotify Premium for a few months now. In the beginning, back then I was unable to subscribe for a premium account due to the fact that my PayPal account is...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems when register

I had to borrow my friends account to write this as I can't even register and create my own account. I tried registering, entered the username I wanted, venusaversa, and the other info needed, but when I clicked register it says "Ops! Something went ...

• I had to borrow my friends account to write this as I can't even register and create my own account.   I tried registering, entered the username I wanted, venusaversa, and the other info neede...
  • spoty_1970
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Chargeback

Hello,I'm from Brazil and I buy Premium subscription services through third parties. However, the last renovation was a problem with my credit card and was chargeback. Because of this, my account was disabled.I wonder how do I get it back, because I ...

• Hello, I'm from Brazil and I buy Premium subscription services through third parties. However, the last renovation was a problem with my credit card and was chargeback. Because of this, my account...
  • spoty_1970
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify unlinked from facebook lost subscription and playlists help!

i lost my subscription status and all my playlists I unlinked spotify from facebook not knowing it would cause a problem? can this be resolved?

• Regular
  • i lost my subscription status and all my playlists   I unlinked spotify from facebook not knowing it would cause a problem?   can this be resolved?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

ecard

Ive been trying to buy a 1 year ecard for a friend for over 3 hours, tried everything, what is up with you spotify ? you dont like money ??? what a massive **bleep** up !

• Ive been trying to buy a 1 year ecard for a friend for over 3 hours, tried everything, what is up with you spotify ? you dont like money ??? what a massive **bleep** up !
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 30 day free trial not working

I've activated free trial of a Premium account. In spite I received the payment receipt (0,00€) by mail I can't enjoy Premium services. I've entered in my account and I can see that it is FREE ACCOUNT still. What's the problem? How many time I have t...

• Visitor
  • I've activated free trial of a Premium account. In spite I received the payment receipt (0,00€) by mail I can't enjoy Premium services. I've entered in my account and I can see that it is FREE ACCOUN...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts logout

I need all my accounts logged out. Thank you!

• Visitor
  • I need all my accounts logged out. Thank you!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't signup with already purchased gift UK based

I already have a Spotify Premium Account but the number of devices I can have with offline became frustrating so I have just purchased another subscription, that I will just use for myself so that kids can't kick me out with their offline playlists. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I already have a Spotify Premium Account but the number of devices I can have with offline became frustrating so I have just purchased another subscription, that I will just use for myself so that ki...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium subscription status

I bought a premium subscription good for 3 months for a friend, and I'm not sure if he ever recieved it in his e-mail. Is there any way to check on the status of it without asking him?

• Regular
  • I bought a premium subscription good for 3 months for a friend, and I'm not sure if he ever recieved it in his e-mail. Is there any way to check on the status of it without asking him?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Over Payments

It turns out that I have been being charged twice a month for the last 4 months. I do not have a 2nd account and nobody else in my household that has signed up using my email address or my Credit Card to set up another account. I checked my other 2 e...

• Regular
  • It turns out that I have been being charged twice a month for the last 4 months. I do not have a 2nd account and nobody else in my household that has signed up using my email address or my Credit Car...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Could you...

Hi! How it's possible to get new Spotify update now (0.9.8) ? I would like to check new spotify look&feel. Can you turn on this option for my account? We have christmas ... Regards,PR

• Hi!   How it's possible to get new Spotify update now (0.9.8) ? 🙂 I would like to check new spotify look&feel. Can you turn on this option for my account? We have christmas ... 😉 ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use my debit card on Spotify

First, sorry for my bad english. I'm not so good. Hi. I'm Peruvian and I really fall in love since Spotify opened his service for Perú. So, when my 2 premium days gone, I tried to use Free Premium but when I put my debit card the system show me error...

• Casual Listener
  • First, sorry for my bad english. I'm not so good.   Hi. I'm Peruvian and I really fall in love since Spotify opened his service for Perú. So, when my 2 premium days gone, I tried to use Free...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Returning to US from Australia and cannot use Spotify. Please Help!

Hello all, So I went to Australia for 4 months and didn't use Spotify because you can only use it for 14 days while abroad. Now that I am back in the US, and have made sure that my profile says USA, Spotify still won't let me listen to music and is t...

• Hello all,    So I went to Australia for 4 months and didn't use Spotify because you can only use it for 14 days while abroad. Now that I am back in the US, and have made sure that my p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Redeem / Wrong Choice / Wanted premium, got free

Heya. Just activated @ gift card vor 10€ and picked the weong option (2 months) i stead of premium.Since im using Spotify on my cell only, is there a way to fix that?Thankseles

• Casual Listener
  • Heya. Just activated @ gift card vor 10€ and picked the weong option (2 months) i stead of premium. Since im using Spotify on my cell only, is there a way to fix that? Thanks eles
  • el_es
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant Use Facebook Email To Log In Directly

Hi, I would like to just use an email to log into Spotify as I want to delete my Facebook account, how do I do this? Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Hi, I would like to just use an email to log into Spotify as I want to delete my Facebook account, how do I do this?   Thanks.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

10 hours limit per month

I signed in then out again then the 10 hour per month restarted

• Casual Listener
  • I signed in then out again then the 10 hour per month restarted
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone premium account erased after installing spotify on new PC

I have had a premium account on my iphone for months. I just installed Spotify on my new pc. Looking at my profile it says that I am using the free version not premium. I used to run the free version on my old pc, but have not used it in a long time....

• Visitor
  • I have had a premium account on my iphone for months. I just installed Spotify on my new pc. Looking at my profile it says that I am using the free version not premium.   I used to run the f...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! multi room ?

I have a premium account, is there a way to let my wife play her music upstair and me play mine down stairs using the same account? seem silly to need an acount for every room in the house.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account, is there a way to let my wife play her music upstair and me play mine down stairs using the same account? seem silly to need an acount for every room in the house.
  • Mirella
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes