Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! What's taking so long for the Beyoncé album

I started out paying $9.99 now it's $10.81. Spotify shouldn't be taxing if it's not going to fulfill its obligations to providing music we want. Beside we're only renting music. When we stop paying we only can access the radio iTunes has a free radio...

• I started out paying $9.99 now it's $10.81. Spotify shouldn't be taxing if it's not going to fulfill its obligations to providing music we want. Beside we're only renting music. When we stop paying w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Redeem code bought online does not work

I bought 6 months premium online to my son. I did not have his e-mail so I wrote my own address. I wrote out the gift for him. He wrote the code and it came up that he had six months premium. But on his cell phone (Android), it was still that he had ...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought 6 months premium online to my son. I did not have his e-mail so I wrote my own address. I wrote out the gift for him. He wrote the code and it came up that he had six months premium. ...
  • mynameis
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

can't purchase e card, won't allow me to put in payment info

I'm trying to purchase an e card and I fill everything out in the required fields but when I click on which payment method nothing comes up where I can enter my credit card or pay pal info. I've tried several times using my computer and my phone but ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to purchase an e card and I fill everything out in the required fields but when I click on which payment method nothing comes up where I can enter my credit card or pay pal info. I've trie...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

3 for 1 Month Offer- how can I 'gift it' to a friend?

Was wondering how I could give someone 3 months of premium as a gift. I understand you can't use gift cards to purchase the 3 for 1 deal (can someone confirm that) but is there another way I could gift it? Thanks for any help

• Casual Listener
  • Was wondering how I could give someone 3 months of premium as a gift.    I understand you can't use gift cards to purchase the 3 for 1 deal (can someone confirm that) but is there anoth...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help!

If I could be logged out of all devices, I would be so grateful! Thank you so much!

• If I could be logged out of all devices, I would be so grateful! Thank you so much!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reprinting gift card - error when printing it after I bought it

Hey I think this should be the right place , if not feel free to move it! I bought a gift card for spotify yesterday and went to print it and assumed it did but it hadn't and closed everything , just looking for a way to reprint it as it is a Christm...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I think this should be the right place , if not feel free to move it! I bought a gift card for spotify yesterday and went to print it and assumed it did but it hadn't and closed everything , ju...
  • antcouzens
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Subscription Problem

I'm having a rather odd issue. I just signed on to my Spotify account like always (it's a linked facebook account). But for one reason or another my subscription status has reverted to Spotify Free and I was charged for this month on 12/19/2013 and t...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a rather odd issue. I just signed on to my Spotify account like always (it's a linked facebook account). But for one reason or another my subscription status has reverted to Spotify Free a...
  • elitrium
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Currently unable to redeem code issue Dec 24th 2013

Hi; Sorry if this is repeat but both threads I found for the above error were closed or out dated. I got 5 $10 USD cards for Christmas but 2 of them have the unable to redeem code error. Can some one please assist me? I am a premium subscription memb...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi; Sorry if this is repeat but both threads I found for the above error were closed or out dated. I got 5 $10 USD cards for Christmas but 2 of them  have the unable to redeem code error. Can ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I redeemed a Spotify premium subscription gift not knowing I could use my NUS card

Hi, I was given a 6 month premium subscription gift and only after I redeemed it I realised I could get discount with my NUS card. Is there a way to extend my subscription to one year using my card? I didn't have an account before and when I redeemed...

• Hi, I was given a 6 month premium subscription gift and only after I redeemed it I realised I could get discount with my NUS card. Is there a way to extend my subscription to one year using my card...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally gave gift card to myself, can I transfer it to my sister?

Hey, So I really wanted to give my gift card to my sister in person and not over e-mail, so when I was signing up for the gift card online I put my own e-mail in the "recipient's e-mail" box . I then bought the gift, and then checked the link to make...

• Hey,   So I really wanted to give my gift card to my sister in person and not over e-mail, so when I was signing up for the gift card online I put my own e-mail in the "recipient's e-mail" b...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription suddenly runs out for no reason and can't seem to sign up for student discount.

I'v had premium for ages but I recently got a NUS card so A week or two ago I cancelled the premium subscription and re-signed up to premium using an NUS discount. Today my subscription suddenly disappeared and when I try to re-sign up with the stude...

• I'v had premium for ages but I recently got a NUS card so A week or two ago I cancelled the premium subscription and re-signed up to premium using an NUS discount. Today my subscription suddenly disa...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with Spotify

When i listen music with shuffle on, when a song ends it always starts song called "Hipster Cutthroat". I have restarted my client for 3 times but it dosen't help, what should i do?

• Casual Listener
  • When i listen music with shuffle on, when a song ends it always starts song called "Hipster Cutthroat". I have restarted my client for 3 times but it dosen't help, what should i do? 
  • Lord_Nik
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into the right account

my friend just tried to sign up for the free trial on my computer and now i cant log back into my own account. his new spotify account is now synced to my fb account. when i try and log in i dont see any of my old playlists or anything. PLEASE HELP!

• my friend just tried to sign up for the free trial on my computer and now i cant log back into my own account. his new spotify account is now synced to my fb account. when i try and log in i dont see...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In Canada, had Premium account....

So I am a New Zealander living abroad in Canada for the next few months. I had Spotify before I left and upgraded to Premium. All was well until I lost my VISA and got a new one so my payment didn't go through on the old VISA - I forgot to update it....

• Casual Listener
  • So I am a New Zealander living abroad in Canada for the next few months. I had Spotify before I left and upgraded to Premium. All was well until I lost my VISA and got a new one so my payment didn't ...
  • sandidash
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account help - Premuim but shows Free - Need help ASAP because of overseas trip tonight

Hey All, I have a premuim subscription for spotify using my facebook. Originally when I did sign up for premium I was using a different email address for facebook. Now that I have changed the email address associated with my facebook it seems as if s...

• Visitor
  • Hey All,   I have a premuim subscription for spotify using my facebook.  Originally when I did sign up for premium I was using a different email address for facebook.  Now that I h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook and Spotify Help

Hey, I've recently had my account detached from Facebook and was wonderin if I linked it again will I still be able to log into Spotify via my Spotify username and password? Happy holidays!

• Regular
  • Hey, I've recently had my account detached from Facebook and was wonderin if I linked it again will I still be able to log into Spotify via my Spotify username and password?   Happy holidays!
  • dickyjacobs
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant change country

I want to buy premium but I will need to use my english visa card but my profile is swedish and I cant change the country? Can someone help me!

• I want to buy premium but I will need to use my english visa card but my profile is swedish and I cant change the country? Can someone help me!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unlimited to premium

I got a giftcard for €10, and when I wanted the subscription and had to choose the sort I wanted, It didn't let me choose between different subscriptions. So now I'm stuck with unlimited, but I wanted premium. The site says I can change it, but then ...

• I got a giftcard for €10, and when I wanted the subscription and had to choose the sort I wanted, It didn't let me choose between different subscriptions. So now I'm stuck with unlimited, but I wante...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My top tracks/artists aren't updating

My top tracks/artists have been the same for weeks...what's the problem??

• Regular
  • My top tracks/artists have been the same for weeks...what's the problem??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem during registering

Hi there! I am trying to create a new account for our business (working at a hotel). So I click on "register". I am using a user name, which is accepted (bigBOX HOTEL). Using a mail address which is accepted. But, by clicking on "register" it says: "...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! I am trying to create a new account for our business (working at a hotel). So I click on "register". I am using a user name, which is accepted (bigBOX HOTEL). Using a mail address which i...
  • spoty_1970
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes