Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Not getting premium (using web player)

Hi, I've upgraded to Premium a few day ago, and I'm still getting ads. I'm using the web player (in Chrome, under Linux). I tried logging out, then back in, still getting ads. Not sure what to do...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've upgraded to Premium a few day ago, and I'm still getting ads. I'm using the web player (in Chrome, under Linux). I tried logging out, then back in, still getting ads. Not sure what t...
  • mblais
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify account

I opened my account on spotifyfree while living in Spain, now I moved to Mexico, I have changed the country on my profile, but I can't use my account beaus it says I have exceed the 14 days allowed to use in a foreign country, what should I do?

• I opened my account on spotifyfree while living in Spain, now I moved to Mexico, I have changed the country on my profile, but I can't use my account beaus it says  I have exceed the 14 days all...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving to country with no spotify

Hello all, What can I do with my account after I move to India for 6 months and want to keep on listening and finding music? I understood that my account will not work (except on offline mode) and it should be activated once a month by being online.....

• Hello all,   What can I do with my account after I move to India for 6 months and want to keep on listening and finding music?   I understood that my account will not work (except o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account issues

I have been using Spotify Premium on my iPhone for several months. I downloaded Spotify for my MacBook and when I sign in it does not recognize that I have a Premium membership. What do I need to do to fix this? Thanks for your time!

• Visitor
  • I have been using Spotify Premium on my iPhone for several months. I downloaded Spotify for my MacBook and when I sign in it does not recognize that I have a Premium membership. What do I need to do ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify Premium isnt working, i got it through Sonera

Hello, i've been using Spotify Premium almost a year and i am getting it through a local operator Sonera. Today i called Sonera and asked why it isnt working like it should (on my Spotify account it says that i am using free and on my Sonera account ...

• Hello, i've been using Spotify Premium almost a year and i am getting it through a local operator Sonera. Today i called Sonera and asked why it isnt working like it should (on my Spotify account it ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I had to create a new spotify account becouse its impossible to me to log in back to my old spotify account since i ereased my facebook account!!! The thing is that i ve been paying for the last months for my premiun account and im not able to log in...

• Casual Listener
  • I had to create a new spotify account becouse its impossible to me to log in back to my old spotify account since i ereased my facebook account!!! The thing is that i ve been paying for the last mont...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Credit card about to expire" message still comes after updating card information

Me and a family member use the same Premium account, and she, being the person who takes care of the subscription payment, recently updated her new card information after Spotify sent a message about her old credit card (the one she has been paying t...

• Visitor
  • Me and a family member use the same Premium account, and she, being the person who takes care of the subscription payment, recently updated her new card information after Spotify sent a message about...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login!

I can't login to my Spotify! Keeps saying error 410!

• Casual Listener
  • I can't login to my Spotify! Keeps saying error 410!
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hi My spotify subscription just ended the other day and I then found out all my playlists are gone and I am not going to resubscribe to a profile that is completely cleansed from what I have build up over the past year Username: [snip-mod edit] I am ...

• Hi   My spotify subscription just ended the other day and I then found out all my playlists are gone and I am not going to resubscribe to a profile that is completely cleansed from what I ha...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium, it disappeared

I just bought premium with an E-Card, first it didnt work on my iPhone, now it doesnt work anywhere, it says im running on spotify free, really need help !!!!!!!!

• I just bought premium with an E-Card, first it didnt work on my iPhone, now it doesnt work anywhere, it says im running on spotify free, really need help !!!!!!!!
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just bought spotify premium and I cannot use it on my ipone

Gave all my card information for spotify premium and my account details confirm i have a premium account. I cannot play any on demand music on my phone, only radio as it says i need a premium account. I have logged in and out and deleted and reinstal...

• Gave all my card information for spotify premium and my account details confirm i have a premium account.   I cannot play any on demand music on my phone, only radio as it says i need a prem...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for 30 day free trail

This is the second attempted at getting this problem resolved. I am being charged for the 30 day free trail period. Please correct this.

• Casual Listener
  • This is the second attempted at getting this problem resolved. I am being charged for the 30 day free trail period. Please correct this.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charges - Unapproved

I was charged 3 times for this service without approval. I have not been charged for June and July yet. Who do I contact to dispute these charges before I get charged again?

• I was charged 3 times for this service without approval.   I have not been charged for June and July yet.  Who do I contact to dispute these charges before I get charged again?
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify telling me I don't have a Premium account?

Hello, i have a problem with my spotify account. I use spotify with a connection of the german t-mobile since a long time. I had a mobile phone contract at t-mobile and i connected my spotify account with this phone number. Since the 24th june this m...

• Regular
  • Hello,   i have a problem with my spotify account.  I use spotify with a connection of the german t-mobile since a long time. I had a mobile phone contract at t-mobile and i connect...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium for just 18 days?

Hello, on 16.05.13 I have created my account on Spotify, got 30-days trial and then decided not to renew it. On 16.06.2013 my premium subscription expired. Meanwhile I linked my credit card to PayPal, so on 28.06.2013 Spotify took my 20 PLN and enabl...

• Hello, on 16.05.13 I have created my account on Spotify, got 30-days trial and then decided not to renew it. On 16.06.2013 my premium subscription expired. Meanwhile I linked my credit card to PayP...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription upgrade!

Hi I've just upgraded my unlimited account to premium one. Will they charge me double or I'll be charged by premium fee only?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I've just upgraded my unlimited account to premium one. Will they charge me double or I'll be charged by premium fee only?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium got charged on the wrong account.

Hello! I bought a spotify redeem card in a local shop, and went on spotify.com/redeem to redeem the code on the card. What i didn't notice was that i already was logged in to my facebook on spotify.com and not on my normal spotify account so when i p...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I bought a spotify redeem card in a local shop, and went on spotify.com/redeem to redeem the code on the card. What i didn't notice was that i already was logged in to my  facebook on s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! synchronization error: Hermes error code 404 (404 - not found)

I have two playlists which has simply put, dissapeared! I do belive the first one was named Ambient, the second one I don't know. In the log of my Linux client installation I found these two related entires: [spotify:user:deceased:playlist:4XVMcjR5Ub...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two playlists which has simply put, dissapeared!   I do belive the first one was named Ambient, the second one I don't know.   In the log of my Linux client installation I fo...
  • root_op
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playbutton (Not Working)

Don't if it's the blogging website i'm using, but however many times i do as the instructions tell me to, the result is just a couple lines of code... Please help I'll post it here see if it works..

• Regular
  •      Don't if it's the blogging website i'm using, but however many times i do as the instructions tell me to, the result is just a               &nb...
  • Fitspiration
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes