Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

NUS Student Discount availability

Hi, I've been trying to sign up the NUS discounted subscription in the past few days without success. I keep getting the erroe message "This feature is currently unavailable. I have used both links on NUS website and spotify website. Any suggestions ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I've been trying to sign up the NUS discounted subscription in the past few days without success. I keep getting the erroe message "This feature is currently unavailable.  &nbsp...
  • monkii
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

how can i see a list of who is subscribed to my playlist?

hey there! i wish i could see who is subscribed to my playlist, since the icons it shows is only for a couple of the people. i want to invite people, but i can't if i don't even know if they're already subscribed or not...! please help! p.s. i LOVE s...

• Casual Listener
  • hey there!  i wish i could see who is subscribed to my playlist, since the icons it shows is only for a couple of the people.  i want to invite people, but i can't if i don't even know if t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! what happens to my playlists when temporarily interrupting Premium account?

Will I still be able to access my playlists, when temporarily interrupting my Premium account and for how long or does Spotify set a limit on how long they will keep the record of my playlists?

• Music Fan
  • Will I still be able to access my playlists, when temporarily interrupting my Premium account and for how long or does Spotify set a limit on how long they will keep the record of my playlists?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No streaming

I lost all my playlists and cannot stream any music anymore My phonecompamy sees Im stilling subscribed bit I forgot my password and username and dor Some reason and dont get à respons When I ask for 'forgotten'.... What to do!?!?? Now I subscribed v...

• Visitor
  • I lost all my playlists and cannot stream any music anymore My phonecompamy sees Im stilling subscribed bit I forgot my password and username and dor Some reason and dont get à respons When I ask for...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

1 month Premium

Hi, I have a Unlimited subscription for Spotify (btw, Spotify is the best invention since the wheel - this besides) but I'm leaving on a holiday within a couple of weeks and I would like to subscribe for a Premium subscription, but just for 1 month (...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a Unlimited subscription for Spotify (btw, Spotify is the best invention since the wheel - this besides) but I'm leaving on a holiday within a couple of weeks and I would like to subsc...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete one of my accounts. All my playlists are gone!

Please delete this account: username: saeedmahdavi email: I created this account a few minutes ago, and accidentally connected my facebook account to it. Now all my playlists on my previous account are gone! I want those playlists back please! the ot...

• Please delete this account:   username: saeedmahdavi email:<Snip - Best not to put details in posts, just for security! ~ AnthonyB>   I created this account a few minutes ag...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access old account

I have an old free spotify, and dont remember the account or my user name. When i click to forgot username it says that i am inlogged, my computer has crashed so i kant loo out. I tyed to sighn up for a premium member but cant logg in. So now i dont ...

• I have an old free spotify, and dont remember the account or my user name. When i click to forgot username it says that i am inlogged, my computer has crashed so i kant loo out. I tyed to sighn up fo...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment refused

Hi, I subscribed for Spotify Premium but somehow the payment is not working. I called Paypal and they said my account is fine, but apparantly I have signed up for a "salesperson-subscription", not a normal one. how do i change that here in Spotify?? ...

• Hi,    I subscribed for Spotify Premium but somehow the payment is not working. I called Paypal and they said my account is fine, but apparantly I have signed up for a "salesperson-subs...
  • hannahsersen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Transaction problem while redeeming a gift code

Hi Spotify, l was about to redeem a gift code, and pushed the button "get premium" I was immediately directed to a page, where it showed me a receipt of what I was about to buy: "a month of Spotify Premium Subscribsition", assuming that I could use m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   l was about to redeem a gift code, and pushed the button "get premium" I was immediately directed to a page, where it showed me a receipt of what I was about to buy: "a month o...
  • Harbo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

accounts verwalten

Hallo zusammen, der spotify support hat mich angewiesen hier meine frage zu stellen. Da hier alles auf englisch ist bin ich gespannt ob ich überhaupt eine Antwort erhalte. Zum Problem. Ich habe meine spotify account auf vielen Endgeräten aktiviert un...

• Hallo zusammen,   der spotify support hat mich angewiesen hier meine frage zu stellen. Da hier alles auf englisch ist bin ich gespannt ob ich überhaupt eine Antwort erhalte.   Zum P...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect sales tax added to my subscription

For the last few months my premium subscription has been charged sales tax, though I live in a state without sales tax. I contacted support and their messages were only slightly helpful and generally glib. I was told initially that the incorrect amou...

• For the last few months my premium subscription has been charged sales tax, though I live in a state without sales tax.  I contacted support and their messages were only slightly helpful and gen...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

profile changed by someone else ?

Few days ago, I found a profile name and photo that are not mine on the right corner of the mac app. I'm logging on with my credential - user : francismuseux). My accounts settings seems ok, I changed my password but I'm not able to override those wr...

• Few days ago, I found a profile name and photo that are not mine on the right corner of the mac app. I'm logging on with my credential - user : francismuseux). My accounts settings seems ok, I change...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card and country

Hello, I have a Spotify Premium account since September 8th 2012, but I can not use my account for few weeks. Having never changed the mode of payment, I do not understand why my credit card is now rejected. It is a French credit card VISA. According...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a Spotify Premium account since September 8th 2012, but I can not use my account for few weeks.   Having never changed the mode of payment, I do not understand why m...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium User Subscription Problems

I have been a premium user for over year now. The day I got a mac book pro I installed spotify and my playlist did not sync. It even said that I should "upgrade" even though I have been paying for premium service. If I log into my account online it s...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a premium user for over year now.  The day I got a mac book pro I installed spotify and my playlist did not sync.  It even said that I should "upgrade" even though I have been p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambiar usuario

Por error, he creado el usuario premium iujhasdighasdas, y me gustaría poder cambiarlo, porque me causa muchos problemas al acceder. Ruego me indiquen la manera de hacerlo, ya sea a través de la cancelación de la cuenta y creación de una nueva, o la ...

• Por error, he creado el usuario premium iujhasdighasdas, y me gustaría poder cambiarlo, porque me causa muchos problemas al acceder. Ruego me indiquen la manera de hacerlo, ya sea a través de la canc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error , oops something went wrong

Getting the error oops, something went wrong try later or look at our helpdesk when i try to add a subscription somebody please help me!

• Casual Listener
  • Getting the error oops, something went wrong try later or look at our helpdesk when i try to add a subscription somebody please help me!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Gift Card error

I try to redeem my 10 euro spotify gift card, but i constantly get this error; "Oeps! Er is iets fout gegaan. Probeer het later opnieuw of ga naar onze Help afdeling." which means; "Oops! Something went wrong. Try again later or go to our Help desk."...

• I try to redeem my 10 euro spotify gift card, but i constantly get this error;    "Oeps! Er is iets fout gegaan. Probeer het later opnieuw of ga naar onze Help afdeling." which means; "...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists deleted after app update

Hi,I received a notification of an app update thru my App Store on my iPhone 5. I updated the app and subsequently lost ALL my playlists.Kindly seeking information on how to get this back ASAP. I am leaving the country in 3 days and had all the playl...

• Regular
  • Hi, I received a notification of an app update thru my App Store on my iPhone 5. I updated the app and subsequently lost ALL my playlists. Kindly seeking information on how to get this back ASAP....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with logging in to premium account - can someone chase my case number up.

Hello I have sent the Spotify help team a request for help. The case number is 00784447 which is an inactive account. I have another account 1188439694 which is my premium account which I cannot access. They have sent me a message back with a link to...

• Visitor
  • Hello I have sent the Spotify help team a request for help. The case number is 00784447 which is an inactive account. I have another account 1188439694 which is my premium account which I cannot ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Specify a specific payment date?

Hi All, I'm a permium subscriber. I was wondering if there was a way to set a specfic payment date? I seem to be billed in the middle of the month and I'd like to be billed for the service on the same date as my other bills. I can't find that option....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   I'm a permium subscriber.   I was wondering if there was a way to set a specfic payment date? I seem to be billed in the middle of the month and I'd like to be billed for ...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes