Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Re: Disposal problems, "Followers and Followed", for the second consecutive

Hello, Peter, also say that the activity has disappeared in the profile does not update what is shared, neither the songs that highlight, Do all these problems, I just happens me...?

• Regular
  • Hello, Peter, also say that the activity has disappeared in the profile does not update what is shared, neither the songs that highlight, Do all these problems, I just happens me...?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't have a credit card but want premium service.

I don't have credit cards, and for good reason. Is there any other payment option for me to acquire premium service? For example; Can Verizon (my mobile carrier) bill me $9.99 monthly on Spotify's behalf? I know MetroPCS does this for Rhapsody subscr...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't have credit cards, and for good reason. Is there any other payment option for me to acquire premium service? For example; Can Verizon (my mobile carrier) bill me $9.99 monthly on Spotify's be...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal payment failed

Hi, Normally I pay for my premium account via paypal/pre-paid creditcard. This was no problem but the last payment failed and I don't know why. Ballance is OK. Nothing changed Does somebody has knowledge of Paypal's changed any requirements like the ...

• Hi,   Normally I pay for my premium account via paypal/pre-paid creditcard.   This was no problem but the last payment failed and I don't know why. Ballance is OK. Nothing changed ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription but they have still charged me

So I started a Spotify Unlimited account for a party on 14 May, and cancelled my subscription straight after so that I didn't have to keep paying. It was all confirmed by Spotify etc. Fast forward to this month - I just woke up to a nice PayPal email...

• So I started a Spotify Unlimited account for a party on 14 May, and cancelled my subscription straight after so that I didn't have to keep paying. It was all confirmed by Spotify etc. Fast forward to...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ending prescription

how do i stop spotify from charging more on my credicsrd. i want to end my prescription but icannot figur out how to. can someone show me step by step how to do it

• how do i stop spotify from charging more on my credicsrd. i want to end my prescription but icannot figur out how to. can someone show me step by step how to do it
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid for Unlimited but it ended 15 days early.

Paid for a month of Unlimited on the 29th of July and now (14th of June) I'm getting adverts!

• Casual Listener
  • Paid for a month of Unlimited on the 29th of July and now (14th of June) I'm getting adverts! 
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP ME PLEASE!

I bought a 10$ gift card and didn't know the difference between unlimited and premium so I click on unlimited but I only got it because I though it would work on my Ipod but it doesn't so how do I switch to premium the one that works on everything an...

• I bought a 10$ gift card and didn't know the difference between unlimited and premium so I click on unlimited  but I only got it because I though it would work on my Ipod but it doesn't so ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I pay for premium but when I log in it says I don't have premium!!! PLEASE HELP

I have been charged 2 months in a row for premium but when I had to relog in on my iphone about a month ago it says that my account does not have premium. At the same time I never logged out of my account from my tablet and I get my premium feature. ...

• I have been charged 2 months in a row for premium but when I had to relog in on my iphone about a month ago it says that my account does not have premium.  At the same time I never logged out of...
  • 420bizzender
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update payment details

Hi. I have a virtual card called MBNET which allows me to make payments like if it was a Visa card. Yet, since I can only use one number per transaction, I need to change the payment details of my Spotify Premium account. What happened is that I tota...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have a virtual card called MBNET which allows me to make payments like if it was a Visa card. Yet, since I can only use one number per transaction, I need to change the payment detai...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Do you need internet access to logon with spotify offline?

Hi. Quick question. Do you have to have internet access to log onto spotify even if you want to listen offline? I am going on a trip without internet access so was thinking of buying a premium account, adding some music to my playlist to listen to la...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Quick question. Do you have to have internet access to log onto spotify even if you want to listen offline? I am going on a trip without internet access so was thinking of buying a premium acco...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Charged for the free trial

Hi, I signed up for the spotify free trial and only noticed about a week after signing up that I've been charged!Can anyone help with this?I tried to contact someone from Spotify via the contact form but didn't get any reply apart from a survey on ho...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I signed up for the spotify free trial and only noticed about a week after signing up that I've been charged! Can anyone help with this? I tried to contact someone from Spotify via the contact ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change e-mail & Can't resubscribe

Hello. Firstly, I can't change my e-mail for this account. I've tried resetting it, but it says that there's no account associated with the new e-mail, but when I try to change this account to the new e-mail it doesn't work. What should I do? Secondl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Firstly, I can't change my e-mail for this account. I've tried resetting it, but it says that there's no account associated with the new e-mail, but when I try to change this account to the ne...
  • frutuz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have Spotify Premium but can't access mobile from outside the U.S.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything on either google or by searching these forums (briefly).I have a paid subscription to Spotify Premium and want to take advantage of the mobile service, but the problem is I'm currently...

• Regular
  • Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything on either google or by searching these forums (briefly). I have a paid subscription to Spotify Premium and want to take advantage ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists and Premium have been wiped!

I brought spotify premium, the code worked so I started syncing my playlists Today my ipod restarted and when I went back onto spotify my playlists had gone I tried to fix it for ages and resorted to logging out then back into my spotify on my deskto...

• Casual Listener
  • I brought spotify premium, the code worked so I started syncing my playlists   Today my ipod restarted and when I went back onto spotify my playlists had gone   I tried to fix it fo...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnected Facebook from first account now being charged for two/ need to delete second account.

I'm having a problem, I disconnected my Facebook from my original account, and tried to sign in again so I pressed the log in with Facebook button. Said I did not have a subscription, so I entered my information. Now I'm being charged for 2 premium a...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a problem, I disconnected my Facebook from my original account, and tried to sign in again so I pressed the log in with Facebook button. Said I did not have a subscription, so I entered my...
  • alwaysxconfused
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Use more than one premium code.

Hello, I'm using a 3 month premium code at the moment, I just got another 3 month premium code from a friend. Can I use that code and add 3 extra premium months to my account while I still am using the other one? Or do I have to wait until this 3 mon...

• Hello,   I'm using a 3 month premium code at the moment, I just got another  3 month premium code from a friend. Can I use that code and add 3 extra premium months to my account while I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify help is non existent!

I have tried to sign up family members to Spotify however, despite accepting my CC details this morning this evening it tells me the same card is not registered in the same country ( havent left the house **bleep**wits). But this doesnt bother me wha...

• I have tried to sign up family members to Spotify however, despite accepting my CC details this morning this evening it tells me the same card is not registered in the same country ( havent left the ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist reseted

Hi, I had this playlist originally called '50' but then changed to '64 + Bonus', there were a lot of songs on the list (not sure of the exact amount but probably around a thousand). I then created a new playlist also called '50' to which I transferre...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I had this playlist originally called '50' but then changed to '64 + Bonus', there were a lot of songs on the list (not sure of the exact amount but probably around a thousand). I then cr...
  • mansh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I've had Premium for more than a year - suddenly I got commercial and account saying UPGRADE

What is going on??? I signed up for Premium ages ago and paying for it every month! PLEASE help me with this fast, I'm totally addicted to my spotify account! grr. //Malin

• Casual Listener
  • What is going on??? I signed up for Premium ages ago and paying for it every month! PLEASE help me with this fast, I'm totally addicted to my spotify account! grr. //Malin
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes