Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • agnesa
  • Casual Listener
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Accidently clicked "Get Playlist" button

What does this mean? Will I be charged for anything   Thanks!

• Regular
  • What does this mean? Will I be charged for anything   Thanks!
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

recovering deleted playlist

the name of my playlist was called African Music and I deleted this by complete accident! is there a way I can get it back?

• the name of my playlist was called African Music and I deleted this by complete accident! is there a way I can get it back?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding songs to my own Inbox

I have set up a playlist called "My Review List" with songs I want to check out/listen more to to decide if I want to keep them. But really what I'd like to do is add songs to my own Inbox, since that also contains songs I need to review.

• Casual Listener
  • I have set up a playlist called "My Review List" with songs I want to check out/listen more to to decide if I want to keep them. But really what I'd like to do is add songs to my own Inbox, since t...
  • krikelin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist made collaboratived and published?

I and a friend have a playlist called "dagens track" (The track of the day), where we each put a track in everyday. We have some friends who would like to subsribe us, but i can't make it published as long as it is collaborative with my friend. Anybo...

• Casual Listener
  • I and a friend have a playlist called "dagens track" (The track of the day), where we each put a track in everyday. We have some friends who would like to subsribe us, but i can't make it published a...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Sick of the spam, how do I remove my account?!

I have tried unsubscribing, setting my account o never notify and now I am sick of the spam. How do I delete my account?!?

• I have tried unsubscribing, setting my account o never notify and now I am sick of the spam. How do I delete my account?!?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribed before premium free trail was finished , BUT STILL GOT CHARGED?!

Hi, I unsubscribed from Premium free trail and i am SURE of it because it took me to a page that said something along the line of "sorry to hear about this....you can come back anytime to renew subscription..." then 3 minutes later, I get notified th...

• Hi, I unsubscribed from Premium free trail and i am SURE of it because it took me to a page that said something along the line of "sorry to hear about this....you can come back anytime to renew subsc...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is unauthorized on my account.

I hear that i can have a moderator kick everyone off if i choose to do so. I am also going to reset my password. Is that possible to kick the devices off?

• Casual Listener
  • I hear that i can have a moderator kick everyone off if i choose to do so. I am also going to reset my password. Is that possible to kick the devices off?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unsubscribe From Spotify E-mails...

I just want to stop e-mails from Spotify. When you go to the page to change the e-mail preferences, for some asinine reason it highlights your e-mail address and shows a message saying it's already in use and will not process the request. These messa...

• I just want to stop e-mails from Spotify.  When you go to the page to change the e-mail preferences, for some asinine reason it highlights your e-mail address and shows a message saying it's alr...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift cards

How do I purchase a premium Gift code for use in Australia. I can only find country UK? Thanks?

• How do I purchase a premium Gift code for use in Australia. I can only find country UK? Thanks?
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked From Radio Missing

Hi, I cannot see or access my "Liked From Radio" Playlist. Can you help?

• Hi, I cannot see or access my "Liked From Radio" Playlist. Can you help?
  • mifbuster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can spotify be trusted with my facebook login?

Heyo, I've got a spotify account which is not linked to a facebook account. At times I've been tempted to log in in order to browse for music, but I've noticed on previous occasions (and on this forum) that Spotify has a tendency to screw the custome...

• Casual Listener
  • Heyo, I've got a spotify account which is not linked to a facebook account. At times I've been tempted to log in in order to browse for music, but I've noticed on previous occasions (and on this fo...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Playlist recovery

I accidentally deleted my playlist 'Well I guess i need to download these songs' and I was wondering if anyone can help me retrieve it! There's over 100 songs on this playlist I'd love to get back, thanks!

• I accidentally deleted my playlist 'Well I guess i need to download these songs' and I was wondering if anyone can help me retrieve it! There's over 100 songs on this playlist I'd love to get back, t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Started 30 day premium trial but not working on iPhone

I started my 30day trial a couple of hours ago but it's not activated on my iPhone 5 it will not let me stream on demand. Please help! Order ID: 133757834014

• Casual Listener
  • I started my 30day trial a couple of hours ago but it's not activated on my iPhone 5 it will not let me stream on demand. Please help! Order ID: 133757834014
  • Tiffsofierce
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2 cargos en el banco por un mes de suscripción gratuira. ¿Que puedo hacer?

Hace un par de días me di de alta en el servicio premiun con un mes a coste o. Acabo de ver el cargo de mi tarjeta por duplicado, y que mi actual bono caduca dentro de 1 mes. ¿Alguien sabe como puedo solucionarlo? no encuentro ningun mail de contacto...

• Hace un par de días me di de alta en el servicio premiun con un mes a coste o. Acabo de ver el cargo de mi tarjeta por duplicado, y que mi actual bono caduca dentro de 1 mes. ¿Alguien sabe como pue...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

another facebook question :)

HeyIs there a way to move my playlists from this account to my kingofnuthin@hotmail.co.uk account or just swapping the accounts. basicly i want all the darcy-masters playlists on the kingofnuthin account. hope that makes sensecheersscott

• Hey Is there a way to move my playlists from this account to my kingofnuthin@hotmail.co.uk account or just swapping the accounts. basicly i want all the darcy-masters playlists on the kingofnuthin a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Social: Deleting my Facebook "real" name

Hi there, Another bloody Facebook question, sorry... I linked my Spotify / Facebook accounts by mistake (clicked too fast on Facebook, silly me) and even though I deactivated the "Connect to Facebook" button in the options, my full name and Facebook ...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   Another bloody Facebook question, sorry...   I linked my Spotify / Facebook accounts by mistake (clicked too fast on Facebook, silly me) and even though I deactivated th...
  • jortsumestari
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify/Facebook Question

Hey, I had a quick quesiton about my account. I currently have a Spotify Premium acocunt linked up with my Facebook account. I have recently deleted my Facebook account. Is there any way to change it where I dont log on with Facebook when logging int...

• Hey, I had a quick quesiton about my account. I currently have a Spotify Premium acocunt linked up with my Facebook account. I have recently deleted my Facebook account. Is there any way to change it...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

delete extra account

hi, I bought a used macbook from a friend and opened spotify. spotify asked do I want to log in with my facebook account and I pressed ok. because I have been using spotify that way in my old computer. But when it opened there vere none of my playlis...

• hi,   I bought a used macbook from a friend and opened spotify. spotify asked do I want to log in with my facebook account and I pressed ok. because I have been using spotify that way in my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription confirmation appeared twice

Accidently payed for subscription twice,got 2 confirmation e-mails. will I be billed twice in same month ?

• Accidently payed for subscription twice,got 2 confirmation e-mails. will I be billed twice in same month ?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes