Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

NUS Extra 50% Discount Help Please

Hi I currently have a Spotify Premium account in my name, for which I pay £9.99 a month. My wife has a NUS Extra card in her name and I was wondering if this could be used on my account to receive the 50% discount for 12 months? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi   I currently have a Spotify Premium account in my name, for which I pay £9.99 a month. My wife has a NUS Extra card in her name and I was wondering if this could be used on my acc...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account Seems to be Gone???

Hi, So I have been using Spotify Premium for a while now with my Facebook, david@[Snip - Mod].com, until last Friday I was unable to play any music. So I logged out on my One X and have not been able to log back in. I then tried my Mac at home and th...

• Regular
  • Hi,   So I have been using Spotify Premium for a while now with my Facebook, david@[Snip - Mod].com, until last Friday I was unable to play any music. So I logged out on my One X and have no...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from Facebook to Twitter ? ?

I want to switch my connected account from Facebook to Twitter. I want to do this because my facebook account has my full name, and my twitter has an alias. At work, my spotifiy account is connected to twitter, the way a I want it, but at home, it's ...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to switch my connected account from Facebook to Twitter.  I want to do this because my facebook account has my full name, and my twitter has an alias.  At work, my spotifiy account i...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify premium doesn't work

Hi, When I try to use Spotify on my iPhone, it says I have to download spotify premium. The problem is, I already have spotify premium. In the account center it says I have an active premium subscription. Could you please fix this problem? Kind regar...

• Hi,   When I try to use Spotify on my iPhone, it says I have to download spotify premium. The problem is, I already have spotify premium. In the account center it says I have an active premium s...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 212 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 212 replies
  • 9 likes

Password reset and Premium not recognized

Hello! I upgraded to a Premium subscription several months ago. Recently, it stopped working. I changed my payment information and verified on https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/ that I have an active Premium subscription again. However,...

• Hello!   I upgraded to a Premium subscription several months ago.  Recently, it stopped working.  I changed my payment information and verified on https://www.spotify.com/us/a...
  • toyx4xrunner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen ipod

Hi spotify. I had my iPod stolen today. Is there anyway you could please remove it from my account? Thank you

• Hi spotify. I had my iPod stolen today. Is there anyway you could please remove it from my account? Thank you
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone premium subscription wont work

I have subscribed to spotiify premium but I cannot stream any music on demand through the spotify app on my iphone. I am on a 4s using IOS6. Could you please help?

• I have subscribed to spotiify premium but I cannot stream any music on demand through the spotify app on my iphone. I am on a 4s using IOS6. Could you please help?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection error after latest upgrade

Just upgraded to the latest Spotify and now I'm in constant offline mode. I was listening to music when it asked me to upgrade, I did and now it's not working. (Error code 101) Did something change in the latest patch? Using Windows 7 btw.

• Casual Listener
  • Just upgraded to the latest Spotify and now I'm in constant offline mode. I was listening to music when it asked me to upgrade, I did and now it's not working. (Error code 101)   Did somethi...
  • Korpasjaervii
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Utter Rubbish

So often SPOTIFY with SONOS stops working. I try to contact you and nothing happens - I'm a big Spotify fan but it is becoming so unrelaible its pointless paying £10 per month - please contact me - i don't want to give up on you

• So often SPOTIFY with SONOS stops working. I try to contact you and nothing happens  - I'm a big Spotify fan but it is becoming so unrelaible its pointless paying £10 per month  -  ple...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Would Spotify work in Korea?

Hi there, I'm currently using Spotify on a premium account in Australia. I will be on a holiday for two months in South Korea, and I just wanted to know if my Spotify will work fine. I will be taking my mac, iPad and iPhone.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I'm currently using Spotify on a premium account in Australia. I will be on a holiday for two months in South Korea, and I just wanted to know if my Spotify will work fine. &...
  • MattJamesTaylor
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

nature sounds

a few days ago, i listened to a nature sounds playlist on spotify. but, now everytime i try to listen to my starred playlist, it plays one song and then goes to the 7 hours of nature sounds playlist. how do i fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • a few days ago, i listened to a nature sounds playlist on spotify.  but, now everytime i try to listen to my starred playlist, it plays one song and then goes to the 7 hours of nature sounds pla...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Sing um dein Leben" Album

When is this album available?!

• Casual Listener
  • When is this album available?!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Consolidating Accounts

I set up a Spotify premum account for my father under one of my email accounts by registering him for Facebook. We shared use of the account but he now no longer uses it and I would like to consolidate my Spotify Premium account under his Facebook na...

• Casual Listener
  • I set up a Spotify premum account for my father under one of my email accounts by registering him for Facebook.   We shared use of the account but he now no longer uses it and I would like t...
  • gunnellr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

membership

Oct 18 I subscribed and paid for spotify unlimitted then immediately upgraded to premium today. but I still can't listen to songs that require premium memership . I have tried logging in and out of spotify, I have restarted my cell twice, and I even ...

• Regular
  • Oct 18 I subscribed and paid for spotify unlimitted then immediately upgraded to premium today. but I still can't listen to songs that require premium memership . I have tried logging in and out of ...
  • cam619
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem mix 2 artists in 1

Hi, There is a problem with artist "Deluxe". The album "Polishing Peanuts EP" is from an other artist band named "Deluxe". This band is different from "Deluxe" the galician rock band wich is described in spotify. I don't know where i can report this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   There is a problem with artist "Deluxe". The album "Polishing Peanuts EP" is from an other artist band named "Deluxe". This band is different from "Deluxe" the galician rock band w...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

No Ecard received

Hello, I've purchased a 6 month premium Ecard to my girlfriend, but she didn't receive anything yet (already 24 hour ago) On the other hand, my credit card was charged for that. Could you please help me on this issue ? Please find my order informatio...

• Hello,   I've purchased a 6 month premium Ecard to my girlfriend, but she didn't receive anything yet (already 24 hour ago) On the other hand, my credit card was charged for that.  ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why does spotify automaticly create new accounts through facebook??

Hi! I have been reading in the forum and apparently a lot of people have the same problem as me. Spotify has created a second account for me through my facebook-account without me knowing about it. How does that happen and how do I avoid that? To som...

• Regular
  • Hi!   I have been reading in the forum and apparently a lot of people have the same problem as me.    Spotify has created a second account for me through my facebook-account wi...
  • krisje
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Registered. Not working. Free account.

Anyone else having difficulty with Spotify? I'm registered but it keeps taking me to the registration page. It tells me I'm logged in but apparently still wants me to sign up. I'm all signed up. Can't get to the dashboard thing to play anything.

• Visitor
  • Anyone else having difficulty with Spotify? I'm registered but it keeps taking me to the registration page. It tells me I'm logged in but apparently still wants me to sign up. I'm all signed up. Can'...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Travel Spotify Not Working (Colombia)

I just purchased Spotify Premium after my free 14 days ran out. I logged out and logged back into my account and I still do not have access. Is there a setting within preferences that I am missing? Any suggestions?

• I just purchased  Spotify Premium after my free 14 days ran out.  I logged out and logged back into my account and I still do not have access.  Is there a setting within preferences th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't get Netflix offer (DK)

Hi I created my Netflix shortly after it launched in Denmark. I have been to http://netflix.com/spotify a few times, but can't seem to activate the offer. My subscription plan for Netflix keeps reading "Du er i gang med en prøveperiode på 31 dage (Yo...

• Hi   I created my Netflix shortly after it launched in Denmark. I have been to http://netflix.com/spotify a few times, but can't seem to activate the offer. My subscription plan for Netflix ...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes