Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

membership

Oct 18 I subscribed and paid for spotify unlimitted then immediately upgraded to premium today. but I still can't listen to songs that require premium memership . I have tried logging in and out of spotify, I have restarted my cell twice, and I even ...

• Regular
  • Oct 18 I subscribed and paid for spotify unlimitted then immediately upgraded to premium today. but I still can't listen to songs that require premium memership . I have tried logging in and out of ...
  • cam619
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem mix 2 artists in 1

Hi, There is a problem with artist "Deluxe". The album "Polishing Peanuts EP" is from an other artist band named "Deluxe". This band is different from "Deluxe" the galician rock band wich is described in spotify. I don't know where i can report this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   There is a problem with artist "Deluxe". The album "Polishing Peanuts EP" is from an other artist band named "Deluxe". This band is different from "Deluxe" the galician rock band w...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

No Ecard received

Hello, I've purchased a 6 month premium Ecard to my girlfriend, but she didn't receive anything yet (already 24 hour ago) On the other hand, my credit card was charged for that. Could you please help me on this issue ? Please find my order informatio...

• Hello,   I've purchased a 6 month premium Ecard to my girlfriend, but she didn't receive anything yet (already 24 hour ago) On the other hand, my credit card was charged for that.  ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why does spotify automaticly create new accounts through facebook??

Hi! I have been reading in the forum and apparently a lot of people have the same problem as me. Spotify has created a second account for me through my facebook-account without me knowing about it. How does that happen and how do I avoid that? To som...

• Regular
  • Hi!   I have been reading in the forum and apparently a lot of people have the same problem as me.    Spotify has created a second account for me through my facebook-account wi...
  • krisje
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Registered. Not working. Free account.

Anyone else having difficulty with Spotify? I'm registered but it keeps taking me to the registration page. It tells me I'm logged in but apparently still wants me to sign up. I'm all signed up. Can't get to the dashboard thing to play anything.

• Visitor
  • Anyone else having difficulty with Spotify? I'm registered but it keeps taking me to the registration page. It tells me I'm logged in but apparently still wants me to sign up. I'm all signed up. Can'...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Travel Spotify Not Working (Colombia)

I just purchased Spotify Premium after my free 14 days ran out. I logged out and logged back into my account and I still do not have access. Is there a setting within preferences that I am missing? Any suggestions?

• I just purchased  Spotify Premium after my free 14 days ran out.  I logged out and logged back into my account and I still do not have access.  Is there a setting within preferences th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't get Netflix offer (DK)

Hi I created my Netflix shortly after it launched in Denmark. I have been to http://netflix.com/spotify a few times, but can't seem to activate the offer. My subscription plan for Netflix keeps reading "Du er i gang med en prøveperiode på 31 dage (Yo...

• Hi   I created my Netflix shortly after it launched in Denmark. I have been to http://netflix.com/spotify a few times, but can't seem to activate the offer. My subscription plan for Netflix ...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlist and loss of premium account even though charged

Hi, I have followed the threads but they do not work for me. I have lost my playlists and my premium account. I continue to be charged. What is going on? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have followed the threads but they do not work for me. I have lost my playlists and my premium account. I continue to be charged. What is going on?   Thanks
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice when upgraded to Premium

As the title suggests, i upgraded yesterday to a premium account and was billed twice under different ID numbers? How do go about getting a refund or using the payment against next months bill? Thanks in advance

• As the title suggests, i upgraded yesterday to a premium account and was billed twice under different ID numbers?   How do go about getting a refund or using the payment against next months ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium subscription associated with partner

Is a user with a premium subscription associated with your partner Telia able to access his or her's account on a cellphone that isn't on a Telia provider?

• Casual Listener
  • Is a user with a premium subscription associated with your partner Telia able to access his or her's account on a cellphone that isn't on a Telia provider?
  • atwe
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login issue

I'm trying to login to spotify through Facebook but it's saying I may have changed or misspelled my user name or password. I haven't changed a thing! Anyone know how to fix this? I want my music back on my phone!

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to login to spotify through Facebook but it's saying I may have changed or misspelled my user name or password. I haven't changed a thing! Anyone know how to fix this? I want my music back...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium not working

I just activated my premium acct and when I try to listen to music on my phone it says its only available to premium members (which I am) and defaults to radio station. The only thing I want it for is on demand music on my phone! Is there a wait peri...

• I just activated my premium acct and when I try to listen to music on my phone it says its only available to premium members (which I am) and defaults to radio station. The only thing I want it for i...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs showing up but can't play

For example I can search and find Skyfall by Adele but its not available to play. It's been 3 weeks since its release. What is the hold up. If I'm going to have to wait a month for every new release then Spotify is not worth it IMO.

• Music Fan
  • For example I can search and find Skyfall by Adele but its not available to play. It's been 3 weeks since its release. What is the hold up. If I'm going to have to wait a month for every new release ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bogus Charge

I am posting here because there is no other way I have received a response. I have tried several times to cancel my account and am still being charged. I have not used this service in months but continue to be charged. Please contact me asap.Calebpw

• Regular
  • I am posting here because there is no other way I have received a response. I have tried several times to cancel my account and am still being charged. I have not used this service in months but cont...
  • tn5421
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

music note tracks will not play

All songs in my Spotify library are FROM SPOTIFY. Now many of my tracks in numerous playlists I have created will not play and they have the music note beside them. Same issue with the link symbol

• All songs in my Spotify library are FROM SPOTIFY.  Now many of my tracks in numerous playlists I have created will not play and they have the music note beside them.  Same issue with the li...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Switching from Telia to Spotify

Hi, I have Spotify Premium through my Telia mobile phone contract. I am going to cancel this mobile phone contract but I want to keep my Spotify account and start paying to Spotify directly. Can this be done and how?

• Hi,   I have Spotify Premium through my Telia mobile phone contract. I am going to cancel this mobile phone contract but I want to keep my Spotify account and start paying to Spotify directly....
  • atwe
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! subscribed to free 30 day trial of premium but not able to use it

Hello, I've signed up for the free 30 day trial to premium but when I try to play a track it says I have exceeded my ten hour limit still? I've tried logging in and out of spotify but to no avail?

• Regular
  • Hello,   I've signed up for the free 30 day trial to premium but when I try to play a track it says I have exceeded my ten hour limit still? I've tried logging in and out of spotify but to no ...
  • vintage-T
  • Casual Listener
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

My cat deleted my playlist!

Hello! My cat acceidently deleted my playlist Golista Please help.. My username is Christoferj Thanks

• Regular
  • Hello! My cat acceidently deleted my playlist Golista 😕 Please help.. My username is Christoferj 🙂 Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Lost Spotify Password/Facebook Password Changed.

I am logged in user name mperloe, and my Facebook address was changed. I do not know if I am a facebook log in or a Spotify login and do not remember the password. I just can't connect to Facebook through spotify. how do I change my facebook password...

• Regular
  • I am logged in user name mperloe, and my Facebook address was changed. I do not know if I am a facebook log in or a Spotify login and do not remember the password. I just can't connect to Facebook th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

where can i see premium codes that i inserted?

Hi, I need to know how i can to see in my spotify account, the remains premium codes that i inserted. Regards

• Hi,   I need to know how i can to see in my spotify account, the remains premium codes that i inserted.   Regards
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes