Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account login

I have tried to use my email and user, and have changed my password several times, but it keeps on telling me unable to log-in, anyone have a solution to this?

• I have tried to use my email and user,  and have changed my password several times,  but it keeps on telling me unable to log-in,  anyone have a solution to this?    
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Something wrong

I loged out of my Spotify acount (i dont remember why) and the they would not let me log in again. I know perfectly well what my email and password are. But everytime i pressed the "log in" butten it would say "logging in", but it would always change...

• I loged out of my Spotify acount (i dont remember why) and the they would not let me log in again.  I know perfectly well what my email and password are.  But everytime i pressed the "log i...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not sure if someone else is using my Spotify account...

Last week ago I saw a foreign playlist(pretty sure it got deleted from my recents) in my recents and just decided to ignore, thinking it was nothing. Today I looked at my Wells Fargo and I saw that something was purchased for $9.99... can you please ...

• Visitor
  • Last week ago I saw a foreign playlist(pretty sure it got deleted from my recents) in my recents and just decided to ignore, thinking it was nothing.  Today I looked at my Wells Fargo and I saw ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family

HiI subscribed Spotify Premium Family last week, higher amount has already been debited, I send an invitation to my son by mail, however he was not able to get access and enjoy Spotiy premium family. What can be the reason ?

• Hi I subscribed Spotify Premium Family last week, higher amount has already been debited, I send an invitation to my son by mail, however he was not able to get access and enjoy Spoti...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me log in!

Whenever I type in my account name and password the button will say "logging in" and then revert back to "log in" as if nothing happened, please help!

• Whenever I type in my account name and password the button will say "logging in" and then revert back to "log in" as if nothing happened, please help!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login work on my pc but not on my phone

Hello!As the title says I can login to my computer, but on my phone the app says "username / password incorrect", someone know how to fix it?

• Hello! As the title says I can login to my computer, but on my phone the app says "username / password incorrect", someone know how to fix it?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problem in spotify app

I am unable to login in spotify app with coreeco details but when i tried to login in browser it logged me in so please fix this problem thankyou Username - Sagar2704Email- *snip*

• I am unable to login in spotify app with coreeco details but when i tried to login in browser it logged me in so please fix this problem thankyou   Username - Sagar2704 Email- *snip*
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot reset password

The problem is this - I registered using the web site and it did not ask me to verify my password - but it did ask me to do so with my email address.Now the problem is that I have mistyped my password and now cannot access my account from another dev...

• The problem is this - I registered using the web site and it did not ask me to verify my password - but it did ask me to do so with my email address. Now the problem is that I have mistyped my passw...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Postal code

I can't change my postal code. There is no such option in the "Edit profile" tab.Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't change my postal code. There is no such option in the "Edit profile" tab. Thanks.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chang the zip code

How can I change my zip code to 700000? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • How can I change my zip code to 700000? Thanks.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email Deactivated

I was logged out of my account. When I tried loggin back on, I could not remember my password. When I tried to re-set it I realized that the email I used when I signed up was deactivated. How can I log in now? Also, I had Spotify Premium.

• I was logged out of my account. When I tried loggin back on, I could not remember my password. When I tried to re-set it I realized that the email I used when I signed up was deactivated. How can I l...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are there two languages on my song titles?

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceAll (laptop, iPhone, and iPadOperating SystemWindows 10 and iOS 12 My Question or Issue I don't know if this is a new thing but over the last week or so I've noticed that some song titles have something next to them in a f...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device All (laptop, iPhone, and iPad Operating System Windows 10 and iOS 12   My Question or Issue  I don't know if this is a new thing but over the...
  • DolceBellaBaker
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! One direction’s song

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone6s Operating Systemios12 My Question or IssueHi, guys!As you see screenshot, I can’t play some one direction’s songs. What happned? Please solve it. Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  •     Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone6s   Operating System ios12     My Question or Issue Hi, guys! As you see screenshot, I can’t play some one d...
  • maya423
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted Facebook Spotify account

PlanFreeCountryUnited States DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue So I had a Spotify account that was created through my Facebook in 2015, I made the decision to try and create a new account through my g-mail so I can log in d...

• Plan Free Country United States   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  So I had a Spotify account that was created through my Facebook in 2015,...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Account trouble

Hi, I was recently charged for a account I cannot access due to my phone being stolen and had to log into a old account to even post this forum. I am trying to get my money back..

• Hi,     I was recently charged for a account I cannot access due to my phone being stolen and had to log into a old account to even post this forum. I am trying to get my money back.. &...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium for Family, disconnect from Facebook

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States Device(Google Pixel 3, Google Home Mini, Windows 10 PCs)Operating System(Android Oreo, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI am the owner of a Spotify Premium for Family plan. I had created my account using my Facebook acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States   Device (Google Pixel 3, Google Home Mini, Windows 10 PCs) Operating System (Android Oreo, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I am the ow...
  • ArturCieszyński
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Doesn't work on new phone

Plan PremiumCountry My Question or Issue So I have just installed the spotify app on my new phone. However, it is now saying I have a free account when I have premium??Also, I have lost all my music?

• Plan Premium Country       My Question or Issue  So I have just installed the spotify app on my new phone.  However, it is now saying I have a free account when I...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Desktop app logs me into a closed account

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceDell Inspiron (laptop)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Hi. I installed Spotify's desktop app and I keep running across a puzzling and irritating issue. Recently, I created a new Spotify account because...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Dell Inspiron (laptop) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hi. I installed Spotify's desktop app and I keep running across a...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Publicités avec un compte spotify unlimited

PlanUnlimitedCountry FranceDevicePcOperating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Bonjour, J'ai un compte "spotify unlimited" et pourtant, depuis quelques jours, j'ai de la publicité. Pourquoi? Merci de vos réponses!

• ...uelques jours, j'ai de la publicité. Pourquoi?   Merci de vos réponses!
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Drop child from family account so they can create student account?

Plan My Question or Issue My daughter is on our family account. She is now in college and would like to switch to a student account in order to access the Hulu offer. She has switched her email in Spotify to her new college email address. Do I simply...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan   My Question or Issue  My daughter is on our family account. She is now in college and would like to switch to a student account in order to access the Hulu offer. She has switched...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes