Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Soitify login problem on samsung gear sport / Problema accesso Spotify su Samsung gear sport

Hi to all, i'm trying to use spotify offline on my gear sport (i have the premium account)I can't login on Spotify gear sport app with facebook account so i'm trying to get a device password but when i click to the button (see the screen attached) i ...

•  Hi to all,   i'm trying to use spotify offline on my gear sport (i have the premium account) I can't login on Spotify gear sport app with facebook account so i'm trying to get a device ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All my saved artists, albuns and playlists have desapeared

PlanFamilyCountryBrasilDeviceMotorola and PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo and Windows 10 My Question or Issue All my saved artists, albuns and playlists have desapeared. In place, appeared content that I do not know. To make matters worse, sometimes i...

• Plan Family Country Brasil Device Motorola and PC Operating System Android Oreo and Windows 10   My Question or Issue   All my saved artists, albuns and playlists have desap...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do you hide what you're playing?

I've had someone on Facebook mention a song I've played recently. Firstly I don't have a clue how they are seeing this but how do I stop it? I thought I had disabled this in settings but it's really not clear if you have or not. Spotify is so frustra...

• I've had someone on Facebook mention a song I've played recently. Firstly I don't have a clue how they are seeing this but how do I stop it?   I thought I had disabled this in settings but it'...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ödeme sorunu (ininal)

Merhaba,premium satın almaya çalışıyorum kartımdan 0,99 TL çekiliyor sonra 0,99 TL geri geliyor yardımcı olurmusunuz?

• Merhaba,premium satın almaya çalışıyorum kartımdan 0,99 TL çekiliyor sonra 0,99 TL geri geliyor yardımcı olurmusunuz?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not letting me log in

Everytime I try logging in to my spotify account it comes up with the message ‘you can only use spoifty abroad for 14 days’ can someone help?

• Everytime I try logging in to my spotify account it comes up with the message ‘you can only use spoifty abroad for 14 days’ can someone help?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reserved money on account

i have canceled my subskription, but you have still reserved 2x 99 kroner. I Want you to release them. 42760509 Denmark.

• i have canceled my subskription, but you have still reserved 2x 99 kroner. I Want you to release them.     42760509 Denmark. 
  • calinn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant log in with email

I can not enter with mail and password, but if I enter via facebook, its fine. if instead of email enter the account number and the password can already log in portugal windows 10

•   I can not enter with mail and password, but if I enter via facebook, its fine.  if instead of email enter the account number and the password can already log in   portugal &nbsp...
  • calinn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Doesn't show all albums

My problem is that spotify sometimes doesn't show me all albums or even no album at all of the artist I'm looking for. However, when I'm on my friends account the albums exist on spotify it's just my account that can't see them. How can I fix this?

• My problem is that spotify sometimes doesn't show me all albums or even no album at all of the artist I'm looking for. However, when I'm on my friends account the albums exist on spotify it's just my...
  • e8u-hb_z5o8jh
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is it possible to have separate passwords for account and Spotify?

PlanFree/Premium CountryAny DeviceAny Operating SystemAny My Question or Issue Is it possible to have different passwords for the online account and Spotify music on devices? I ask because my account was hacked eariler, twice, (it's been resolved now...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ransport schemes as both times my account was hacked it was because I accidentally connected to a public wifi hotspot.   There can also be other sign-in features like one time sign c...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Past month's listening history

Plan: PremiumCountry: U.K.Device: iPhone SE My Question or Issue: I was listening to a playlist (https://open.spotify.com/user/2000trees/playlist/4g6VEEvY7a0ehLGr6D5Hmr) loads over the last few weeks, only to find that a few days ago all the amazing ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan: Premium Country: U.K. Device: iPhone SE   My Question or Issue:   I was listening to a playlist (https://open.spotify.com/user/2000trees/playlist/4g6VEEvY7a0ehLGr6D5Hmr)...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought Premium Cant Find Account ?!?!"??!?!?

I just bought Premium and now i cant find my Account, It said the name was Nimijin on the phone but when i tried to log in on the pc it said that there is no account with the name Nimijin, what kind **bleep** is that ? On top of that now im logged ou...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought Premium and now i cant find my Account, It said the name was Nimijin on the phone but when i tried to log in on the pc it said that there is no account with the name Nimijin, what kind ...
  • Nimijin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Account] Change Username

Is there a way I can change my username? It's just a bunch of numbers and letters.

• Is there a way I can change my username? It's just a bunch of numbers and letters. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Valor de R$10,00 reais cobrado!

Tenho uma conta free vinculada com o Facebook faz um tempo, mas não usava. Hoje, entrei nela e comecei o período de 30 dias Premium, e em seguida ja cadastrei o cartão. Foi cobrado uma taxa de R$10,00 no cartão de crédito e a conta continua como free...

• Tenho uma conta free vinculada com o Facebook faz um tempo, mas não usava. Hoje, entrei nela e comecei o período de 30 dias Premium, e em seguida ja cadastrei o cartão. Foi cobrado uma taxa de R$10,0...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

How to block an artist

A Colleague tried to be funny when I didn't lock my computer at work, and played a song from K3, which I really don't like.He didn't click follow, or added it to my songs.Since then I get songs from this artist in my release radar or sometimes in my ...

• Casual Listener
  • A Colleague tried to be funny when I didn't lock my computer at work, and played a song from K3, which I really don't like. He didn't click follow, or added it to my songs. Since then I get songs f...
  • mcowg
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing account on device

How can I change automatic main account log in on a device to a personal profile account under family premium? Thanks

• How can I change automatic main account log in on a device to a personal profile account under family premium? Thanks 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ödeme alınmasına rağmen premium üyeliğim iptal edilmiş.

Plan Free/PremiumCountry İstanbulDevice(iPhone X,Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10,Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) İOS 10 My Question or Issue Premium üyeliğim ödeme yapmama rağmen iptal edilmiş.

• Plan   Free/Premium Country  İstanbul Device (iPhone X,Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10,Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)  İOS 10  My ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I changed my e-mail on my Facebook account, but my Spotify account still uses my old one

I have changed my e-mail address on my Facebook account, but my Spotify still uses my old one. Is there any way that I can manually change the e-mail address on my Spotify account, even though it was created through Facebook?

•   I have changed my e-mail address on my Facebook account, but my Spotify still uses my old one. Is there any way that I can manually change the e-mail address on my Spotify account, even thoug...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change email address

I am currently using the Spotify Premium account provided by my mobile phone provider. However, someone logged into my account and changed my email and password. The account is still connected to my Facebook, so I can still log in. I have contacted m...

•     I am currently using the Spotify Premium account provided by my mobile phone provider. However, someone logged into my account and changed my email and password. The account is still ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant remember accoubt information that is being charged for premium

I have forgotten my account information that is being charged for premium, and I'm still being charged. I just want to get my account back. PlanPremium CountryUnited states DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have forg...

• I have forgotten my account information that is being charged for premium, and I'm still being charged. I just want to get my account back.  Plan Premium  Country United states   ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes