Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

confirm address premium duo

confirm address premium duo

My partner is adding the same address but is not working.
4 Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for the post.

There's a few thing you can try if your partner can't verify the Duo plan address. We recommend to first try it via an incognito window. Sometimes data stored in your browser can cause such issues and this is an easy way to avoid it.

If that doesn't do the trick - give it a go on another device and best on a different network. This would let you bypass any issues related to to your initial setup.

If that still doesn't work and your partner, can't join the plan, you can try updating the address on the Manager Account and then send a new invitation to your partner. 

Note that both your Spotify accounts need to be set to the same country in order for this to work. They won't be able to verify the address if their account is set to Canada and your account is set to USA.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted how you get on.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I've been paying for two weeks for duo and I can't make it work for my daughter to join.  I'm using the web browser interface.  On my account I have my home address.  On my daughter's account we have the exact same address (confirmed by the address search).  We've tried reentering it lots of times.  But it always claims that we are "in a different country".  But it's the same address and the same country.  We have no idea what to do!!! Please help!!  We tried the solutions suggested on this thread and it did not work!!!

Hey @paula_rachel_collini,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation.

Even if you're entering the same address, taking the error message into account, it's possible that one of the accounts was set in a different country during registration and has a different market set.

In this case, we'd first recommend that each one of you check the country registered on your account page to make sure it matches. If not, we'd recommend updating the country of both accounts by following the steps mentioned in this article.

If after this process the issue is still persistent, as it could be account related and we don't have access to users' accounts on the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the accounts and help you further.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I had Premium, and upgraded to Duo today. I've been trying to set up my husband's Spotify to use the same address, and I get the error "We couldn't find that address. Please try again."
I have tried using different devices, different browsers including incognito mode, and even turned my VPN on and off. Nothing is working.

Suggested posts