Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

friends

Solved!

friends

spotify shows me that I should enable the option of sharing with my friends and I have the option turned on and I don't see my friend in the activity of friends, what's the problem?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jakub16,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the Chats section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

The default setting to share the user's listening activity has been globally set to OFF. This gives everyone more direct control and choice if they want to publicly share what they listen to. This is why you're now seeing less or none people in your friend feed.

Keep in mind that the option is just to show your listening activity in other users' profiles and not to activate your Friends feed. To see the activity of other users, the people you follow must have this option active as well.

If you've already confirmed with your friends that they also have the option turned on, you can ask them to get in touch with the Customer Support team so they can review their individual accounts.

Let us know if you have any questions.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @jakub16,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the Chats section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

The default setting to share the user's listening activity has been globally set to OFF. This gives everyone more direct control and choice if they want to publicly share what they listen to. This is why you're now seeing less or none people in your friend feed.

Keep in mind that the option is just to show your listening activity in other users' profiles and not to activate your Friends feed. To see the activity of other users, the people you follow must have this option active as well.

If you've already confirmed with your friends that they also have the option turned on, you can ask them to get in touch with the Customer Support team so they can review their individual accounts.

Let us know if you have any questions.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts