Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

shuffle only with premium account (since a couple of days...)

Solved!

shuffle only with premium account (since a couple of days...)

Hi all,

I was a happy premium user since quite a while (2 years or so) and everything worked fine up until a couple of days ago. Since then, I can only use shuffle mode in my playlists, which is very annoying. 

I don't know when this exactly happened, but regular playlist mode neither works on the Android App nor a Bose SoundTouch II.

Does anybody know a solution to this problem?

TIA

Rainer

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Doh! The Android app was set to shuffle, and I didn't notice! (I admit I didn't even realize there is an additional shuffle icon in the play bar). It's still interesting that this affected the Bose Box if it was controlled from the PC, which was not set to shuffle.

Kudos to Spotify support!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I just checked and the Windows App (0.9.15.27.g87efe634) seems not to have the problem. The Android App is 2.6.0.813 (latest version from Play store). The SoundTouch has the latest Firmware, don't know the revision level.

I installed Windows App 1.0.4.90.g0b6df40b on another PC. Localy playlists work in serial mode. But as soon as I hand the session over via connect to the Bose Box, it's shuffle again.

I conclude there is a problem with the Android App and the client used by Bose (maybe Android as well?).

Marked as solution

Doh! The Android app was set to shuffle, and I didn't notice! (I admit I didn't even realize there is an additional shuffle icon in the play bar). It's still interesting that this affected the Bose Box if it was controlled from the PC, which was not set to shuffle.

Kudos to Spotify support!

Suggested posts