Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify premium

spotify premium

Hello!

I am.wondering if i get spotify premium summer deal for 9.99 and get 2 months for free, can i buy two months and get 4 months for free? Or even more months.

12 Replies

Lol.........No!

Haha okej....but now when i got 1 month i did not even get the summer deal... why ?

When did you subscribe? The offer ended on the 15th (yesterday).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yesterday on 15 .....

Strange! I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and see if they can work some magic for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Okej thank you

Why is spotify customer service not replying back ? And my problem is still not solved

Heya. Did you receive an automated email and reply to it?

I replied to support@spotify.com and i did not receive the answer i was looking for:

Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us at Spotify.

We are sorry you've had to wait for us and we haven't forgotten about you!

If you are still experiencing any trouble with your Spotify account just reply to this email and we will look into it for you as soon as possible.

We know that sometimes things just start working again as if by magic, and if you are lucky enough that this has happened to you then just sit back and continue to enjoy the music

Thanks for your patience.

Ali

Spotify Customer Support

By the way, why is the term "magic" used in the responses given by you and the support team???

Keep the emails going until you're happy. I didn't use "magic" did I? It does have a nice ring to it though 🙂

Okej 🙂 ...no but it says send by magic from note 3 .....

haha.....that's samsung for you 🙂

Suggested posts