Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

updated premium on IPHONE and it wont let me access premium on pc its on free trail

Solved!

updated premium on IPHONE and it wont let me access premium on pc its on free trail

Hi can someone please help me i just upgraded 3 months of premium using my i phone and it worked my i phone has 3 months of premium but it did not go onto my computers spotify that is still on free trail. I dont no if my phone will still work when it runs out. I thought it would sync have i done something wrong or can someone please help me fix this. thankyou

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there! Your free trial of premium is not tied to a specific device. You'll want to make sure that you are logging into the same account in both places. If you created your account with facebook information, then you need to login via facebook in both places. If you created with a custom username and password, the same applies. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Can you see your playlists and things on your PC, if so everything should be fine!

What does your subscription status on this page say?
https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

it says my facebook name and has my picture on both devices and it is linked i download on my phone i redeemed on my phone and no passwords accept facebook ones all facebook both accounts it even says i have a phone linked but it does not say i have 3 months on the computer does this mean when the computer runs out my iphone 3 months i have the reciept for will stop working? is there a way i can fix this please i really like spotify

Marked as solution

Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed the 2014-11-25 and charged $0.00 every 1 month, unless you cancel your subscription before that time.

and i clicked pay pal but i redeemed on my iphone not pc and it said 3 months but its not showing 3 months there but on my i phone in account it says premium? thanks for the help any suggestions when the pc trial runs out and i dont pay will it disconnect my i phone from working ? i got the recipt for my i phone if u need

thx

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there! Your free trial of premium is not tied to a specific device. You'll want to make sure that you are logging into the same account in both places. If you created your account with facebook information, then you need to login via facebook in both places. If you created with a custom username and password, the same applies. 

Marked as solution

Can you see your playlists and things on your PC, if so everything should be fine!

What does your subscription status on this page say?
https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

it says my facebook name and has my picture on both devices and it is linked i download on my phone i redeemed on my phone and no passwords accept facebook ones all facebook both accounts it even says i have a phone linked but it does not say i have 3 months on the computer does this mean when the computer runs out my iphone 3 months i have the reciept for will stop working? is there a way i can fix this please i really like spotify

Marked as solution

Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed the 2014-11-25 and charged $0.00 every 1 month, unless you cancel your subscription before that time.

and i clicked pay pal but i redeemed on my iphone not pc and it said 3 months but its not showing 3 months there but on my i phone in account it says premium? thanks for the help any suggestions when the pc trial runs out and i dont pay will it disconnect my i phone from working ? i got the recipt for my i phone if u need

thx

it worked my bad sorry

I have a similar problem. I upgraded to the 30 day free trial. However, when I open my other devices (and even my PC), it still says that I'm under a free account but when I open the spotify website it says otherwise. I use the same account on my PC and iPhone, so I don't really know what to do 😞

Hey there...I'd try clearing the cache for any applications. If you need further assistance, I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

Suggested posts