Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

what's going on?

what's going on?

ok. i changed the email a while ago, and i also changed my payment details.
suddenly today premium stopped, and i don't know why. because you have been taking money from my account for almost a year or so, and now you deside to stop?
i also checked the payment details and it have changed.

and about the email and password. when i'm logging in on my phone or the pc program i can use my email and my password. but when i am logging in on the internett the password don't work. and on my account details my old e-mail stil stands. so why the F*** does my newone work everywhere when it is not even changed?...

ok. i think i'm just gonna stopp subscripting and move over to wimp. It's really true what they say, ''everything is fun when it works'' ''but spotify is the exception'' -.-

2 Replies

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Logging in using your email address is authenticating via Facebook, so you on the website you need to use the log in with Facebook button rather than entering your details directly.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts