Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

$10 Spotify Redeem Code Not Working

Solved!

$10 Spotify Redeem Code Not Working

As the title says, I've purchased a $10 code from Best Buy for one month of Spotify premium. After having entered the code numerous times, double (triple, quadruple having someone else enter it) checking the code for any errors inputting the code, it still hasn't worked. When I returned to the store to ask for a refund, they told me I couldn't and that I need to contact the Spotify customer support. I am very upset. There doesn't even seem to be an email or phone number to call on the website in order to receive help besides this forum. I am requesting help. Please respond. Also, the "help" section on the website relating to not being able to redeem codes contained absolutely useless information other than "try entering it again." I'd like to speak to an administrator as soon as possible please.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yes I also have the same problem. My support case number is #03206753.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@gdcoxy

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Si tenéis un problema iros olvidando de que el servicio técnico os lo solucione, ya que son literalmente unos sinvergüenzas. El otro día pague para tener una cuenta premiun y aunque me cobraron el dinero los de Spotify no quisieron darme la cuenta premiun. Es realmente una vergüenza como me atendieron y que a pesar de darle todos los datos me han ignorado durante días y aun no me responden con tal de no darme o mi dinero o la cuenta premiun.Un saludo a todos

Hi,

Yesterday, I recently bought two $60 gift cards for Spotify at Best Buy for my birthday. The gift cards were activated and the barcodes as well as serial #s were scanned. I tried redeeming both and both said they were invalid. Earlier this evening I went there again to try another pair, same issue occured with these cards as well. Contacted customer service emailing them the photos of the back of the gift cards and they never responded back. I got a refund on the cards since they didn't work and this is the very first time I ever have experienced this problem. Is this problem currently being investigated and will it be resolved soon?

Thanks.

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for reporting this over to us. Could you all confirm whether your code started with INC?

Thanks!

Yes, my code starts with INC, and I am getting the same error.

Thanks everyone, we're currently investigating this issue. 

Please check this post for further details, we'll close this thread for now:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Gift-cards-starting-with-INC-aren-t-redeeming/idi-p/...

Marked as solution

Yes I also have the same problem. My support case number is #03206753.
Marked as solution

@gdcoxy

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts