Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A Video pertaining the app glitches I have to deal with

A Video pertaining the app glitches I have to deal with

I have made thread after thread after thread after thread, explaining my issues, telling you people, the problems I experience. But all you people do is treat me like "You are technologically illiterate and can't even operate a rotary phone if given the chance.

Because of this new issue where music is being broadcasted when a call is made, I lost an opportunity at a job where I could of made over $25 dollars an hour, but when the hiring manager called all she heard was the music I listened too.

The Application should STOP all music when a phone call is made. I have used other music applications including apps like Pandora, and does not do the same result.

Your deplorable customer service, with a stick-up-your-rectum mentality, always trying to justify "its your phone, its your SD card, You don't know how to use the app." has allowed these issues to go on for years unchecked. Your customer service is as bad as Comcast, or even Ubisoft. You have worse than a severe performance issue, You should be handing out free member**bleep**s to everone because of your pisspoor performance in customer service.

0 Replies

Suggested posts