Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Connect] Won't play in Bluetooth headphones.

[Android][Connect] Won't play in Bluetooth headphones.

I have tried the suggestions I found.

Nothing changed in my Spotify. I logged out and back in, I deleted the app and installed again. I deleted the connections on my phone and established them again. It was working yesterday and now it's not and nothing is working.

I thought I finally got it to work because it played 1 song. When that song was over it didn't play the next in the headphone just on my phone.

I don't know what else to do. I have my internet on so it's not an issue of downloaded songs or not. 

Please help I'm getting very upset. 

5 Replies

Hi @Alynguyen,

Thank you for posting on the Community!

We've moved your post to this help board as it doesn't qualify as an idea.

In order to better assist you, we'd like to have more information about your setup. Are you connecting your headphones through the Connect feature from the app, or directly through your phone's Bluetooth?

Also, please let us know the make, model and operating system of your phone, as well as your headphone's specifications. 

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same for me, i have Google pixel 4 with android 11, in the app it says that it is connected with the divice, i have tryed with car, headset, boombox nothing works.

Hi there @OveByman,

Thank you for your reply.

Can you confirm that you followed the steps that's provided in this article? There's some more steps to help thoroughly uninstall the app from your phone so if you haven't, we'd highly suggest it since the steps will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick and you have an SD card we suggest that you uninstall the app > turn off your phone > take out your SD card > turn on the phone again (without the SD card) > reinstall the app since the card can be corrupted.

Keep us posted.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Yes i have uninstalled the app and installed it again, still same issue.

Hey @OveByman

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Could you let us know which connection are you're using? Additionally, would you like trying with wired headsets to see if the same happens?

On another note, could you try again with a friend's or a relative's phone paired with the same devices to check if the issue persists?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts