Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BUG REPORT] Android App breaks in between bluetooth sessions.

[BUG REPORT] Android App breaks in between bluetooth sessions.

Hi there!

Just wanted to report, that I am a victim of very painful bug, occuring basically all the time.

I've got Nexus 5 by LG (from Google) with clean Android (4.4.2) no mods or roots, and always updated Spotify (0.7.8.566) legit app. Also I am the premium user of the service.

So, what's going on.

Scenario:

In the morning when I get out of the house, get into the car, my phone connects to the car perfectly fine and when I hit play on the dash, it just starts whereever I've left of. As expected. When I arrive to work, I turn on my iMac, where also I am listening to spotify probably all day long. When it's finally time to go back home, I get out of the office, get into the car, and when I'm trying to play spotify the play button just toggles to "pause" and back to "play". On both Car and Mobile. I've tried simply changing the songs, playlists, restarting the app or bluetooth connection but nothing works. It fixes it self whenever I reboot my Nexus 5. 

That's just a scenario. It might also not work in the morning if I didn't reboot the phone before, but the whole idea is there.

Looking forward to flowless app 😉

Thanks!

0 Replies

Suggested posts