Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Black screen on Huawei G700

Black screen on Huawei G700

I've got Spotify premium on my Huawei G700, and when I start Spotify, it shows a black screen. It used to work on it, and I don't know if there was an update when it started. Strangely, it does show the Spotify logo and name when I start the app, and when it has started, it shows these lines in the top left corner for the menus. When I tap that, or slide from the left of my screen to the right, the black screen gets brighter and counterwise. I have re-installed the app.
Is anybody familiar with this problem? Please help me if you can.
3 Replies

Hi. I've seen that too a couple of times, not just when launching the app but also when it has been sitting in the background for a while. Swiping it off the recent apps screen and relaunching it seems to work. If it doesn't work for you, try force stopping spotify instead.

Thanks for the help. I've done all that, but nothing seems to work. Sometimes I get the login screen and most of the time that crashes, or I go back to the black screen I had before that.

Hmm, you say you uninstalled/reinstalled.... can you uninstall then use an app such as ES File Explorer to verify all Spotify folders are removed e.g.:
/0/Android/Data/com.spotify.music

The try to re-install it. Also, potentially it could be the phones dpi.... Are you running a custom ROM at all?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts