Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Samsung s22 plus

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

My wife and I share playlists. One in particular where we have a white noise podcast and I cant access it since the last update, she can still see it in the playlist and search for it but I cant. She has an Iphone.

We use the white noise for the baby so its very important.

8 Replies

Can you guys see the white noise podcast on android in this playlist?

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0Aed2NdkJY3LaozxFGapbs?si=XpRb_qBzR-qw0Lue1KRkKA

Apparently i cant see it on my computer either but she can on her account. 

What can we do? Ive doublechecked and we are on the same duo plan and we have premium. 

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

UK

Device

Samsung Galaxys

My Question or Issue

A specific podcast episode my partner plays at night, "Fan White Noise 8 Hours|Fall Asleep & Stay Sleeping" by Relaxing White Noise is no longer showing as available for her to listen to on her account but is available on mine. I have tried sharing the episode with her via a link/whatsapp but she gets an error "something went wrong". I found a public playlist that featured the episode and the track shows for me in the playlist but the playlist is empty for my partner. I've attached some images of the error message and my/her screens when accessing the playlist with the track (or without the track, in her case).

She has tried logging out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and still no luck.

Any further ideas would be greatly appreciated!

IMG-20230319-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20230319-WA0002.jpg
Screenshot_20230319_004550_Spotify.jpg

Hi there @qnaf 

Thanks for reaching out. Is the behaviour the same for you across all devices? How about the webplayer? Could you also try logging in with her account on your device to see what happens?

Let us know how it goes.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I've tried my macbook, ipad, gaming computer and web player. Same thing happens on all devices. Her account works flawlessly on those devices. 

Hi folks,

Thanks for the posts.

We're currently receiving reports about certain podcasts not playing for some users. Our tech teams are still investigating why this is affecting some accounts. 

It would be great if you can submit the requested info in this Ongoing Issue thread. You can also hit the 3-dot menu > Subscribe to RSS feed, so you'll stay on top of any development on the matter.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello and thanks for answering but the thread you linked about ongoing issues is for not being able to play a track where as we have a problem with the track/podcast not showing up at all.

Hey @qnaf,

Thanks for getting back to us and apologies for any confusion created on our end.

It sounds like you're seeing one of a few changes we've made recently. Don’t worry, you’ll be able to access the Podcast episode after a couple of days. 

If the inconvenience still persists after a while - let us know. We'll be happy to help out further. 

LyubkaModerator

Suggested posts